Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,351 members, 7,843,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A (31666 Views)

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by tot(f): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
Lmao

I've got to say, that's the smartest statement you've made on this thread.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by foster212: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
pyro62:
If them yab you, yab them back.. If they call you a monkey, it doesn't make you a monkey. If you can't get them to like you, then get them to respect you.
As if it is that easy.

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
tot:

I've got to say, that's the smartest statement you've made on this thread.
Read the quote again
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by tot(f): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
Read the quote again

I am done reading your quotes cos your statements are nauseating, stop quoting me please. I don't want my IQ to drop ten points in one day.

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin grin grin relax and grow some balls. You sound too emotional
tot:

I am done reading your quotes cos your statements are nauseating, stop quoting me please. I don't want my IQ to drop ten points in one day.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by tot(f): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
grin grin grin relax and grow some balls. You sound too emotional

grin grin oya, stop justifying racism!
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by tsavkeghps(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by tsavkeghps(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Eberex(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Heman7:
Good for him

A Manchester United Fan spotted. The guy has left you guys, deal with it.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Zimmermann:
I'm tired of all these racism whining from we blacks!!! Don't we look like monkeys Are monkeys anything other thing other than animals The whole idea of an abuse/altercation in the heat of passion is it not to get at one's temper Why must we play the race card all the time....Can you lecture your abuser how not to abuse you grin Lol

What about thinking about a Caucasian-looking animal to abuse the whites with I mean...Gollum, an ork or something angry

You deserve to be in shackles, chained in a cage and fed bananas by your slave white masters, for the rest of your sad destitute life.

People like you will forever be trapped in mental slavery as you're too inept to be useful to any society, forum or place you are part of.

You speak about a topic you know nothing about and never experienced in your life. Yet you come here with so much pride dwelling in severe stupidity that one can't fathom. I blame your parents, for real.

The condom should have stayed on. Now people besides them have got to live with the curse of another black internet samurai disgracing the family name

If you ever experienced racism or if you ever had your life almost cut short by it, you would have gotten a pass to comment on such matters.

Until then, pick a book and stop flaunting your emptiness. Macaco!

5 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Vado(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Zimmermann:
I'm tired of all these racism whining from we blacks!!! Don't we look like monkeys Are monkeys anything other thing other than animals The whole idea of an abuse/altercation in the heat of passion is it not to get at one's temper Why must we play the race card all the time....Can you lecture your abuser how not to abuse you grin Lol

What about thinking about a Caucasian-looking animal to abuse the whites with I mean...Gollum, an ork or something angry

I kind of relate with your views. Asians like Chinese, Japs get those silly vibes about their eyes and heights all the time. Those guys no even send. They are busy making giant strides in the tech and business world. Respect is not asked for, it is earned. When Dani Alves was abused & had banana thrown at him, dude just picked it up and eat. He made mockery of their intent, and nobody cares to bother him again since then.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Zimmermann(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Vado:

I kind of relate with your views. Asians like Chinese, Japs get those silly vibes about their eyes and heights all the time. Those guys no even send. They are busy making giant strides in the tech and business world. Respect is not asked for, it is earned. When Dani Alves was abused & had banana thrown at him, dude just picked it up and eat. He made mockery of their intent, and nobody cares to bother him again since then.
Exactly!!!
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Adakintroy2: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blacks should grow up jor.

is a bigger insult to them that a primitive lifeform as a monkey is beating the hell out of them.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Zimmermann:

so u look like a monkeygrin

3 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Zimmermann(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Vizzy4u:
so u look like a monkeygrin
grin

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by planetx: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Black people need to grow some spine and stop being so weak by letting words get them upset and stop worshipping all this Whites and Asians that comes to Africa
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Zimmermann:
grin
hmmm local man is not doing againgrin
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by felaismyhero(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
so if I, a fellow black man call you a monkey will you cry?
lol.hmm,it would depend on your motive.if you call me a monkey during an argument,or to mock me as in lukaku's case,then i would get angry,but if we are pals or friends and you jokingly call me monkey,i may not be angry.believe me,in any serious instance,no one likes to be compared to an animal.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by felaismyhero(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
WUdec:

You deserve to be in shackles, chained in a cage and fed bananas by your slave white masters, for the rest of your sad destitute life.

People like you will forever be trapped in mental slavery as you're too inept to be useful to any society, forum or place you are part of.

You speak about a topic you know nothing about and never experienced in your life. Yet you come here with so much pride dwelling in severe stupidity that one can't fathom. I blame your parents, for real.

The condom should have stayed on. Now people besides them have got to live with the curse of another black internet samurai disgracing the family name

If you ever experienced racism or if you ever had your life almost cut short by it, you would have gotten a pass to comment on such matters.

Until then, pick a book and stop flaunting your emptiness. Macaco!

bro,forgive the guy.he is ignorant; as you mentioned,he has never experienced it before.

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by felaismyhero(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
TheExecutioner:
How many Italians have ever or are ever likely to play professional football in Africa?

When you underdevelop yourself through a lack of ambition and you allow yourself to become economically dependent on someone else, you're condemned to put up with whatever bull crap he dumps on your head until you put your house in order.

wow.very true.do you have any plans to help set 'the house in order'? putting the house in order requires sane and sound minds in leadership
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by lollytk(f): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
phollybee:
They shud just live by the Abuse .. If you can't, stop playing football in Europe.. Come and play for Enugu rangers, Eyinmba of Aba and other black Professional leagues, they are team full of Blackman
grin grin u winkend walahi
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Dozie32(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Heman7:
Good for him

You're an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by TheExecutioner: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
One sane and sound mind on its own can never achieve anything. The only survival strategy that works in this country is every man for himself. As long as me and my family are safe, Nigerians can suffer the consequences of the stupid decisions they make.

felaismyhero:
wow.very true.do you have any plans to help set 'the house in order'? putting the house in order requires sane and sound minds in leadership
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by KenechukwuEdu: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Zimmermann:

Pig skins, that is my go to racial abuse for pale cock- kasians
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by felaismyhero(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
TheExecutioner:
One sane and sound mind on its own can never achieve anything. The only survival strategy that works in this country is every man for himself. As long as me and my family are safe, Nigerians can suffer the consequences of the stupid decisions they make.

hmm.very true,so i think sane and sound minds ought to find each other and work out the redemption of this nation.but government's failure would still reach you one way or the other(except you live abroad),wont you pass nigerian roads? won't your kids attend nigerian universities? if you think deeply,you would find a way government failure affects you; the truth is we all suffer the stupid decisions nigerians make!
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by AkhereOkaka(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dreambeat:
I think he should expect more of this as the season goes by.Italian football is the den of racism
That's the painful fact, bros you're apt
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Rosskiki: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
Fans always abuse footballers irregardless of the race. Blacks should grow the fucck up and have some balls or return to Africa

Y0U need to grow the fck up you idiotic, stupid dunce. Your problem is you are a selfish person who can't see beyond your own needs. If it was say your son, or daughter, OR YOURSELF being racially abused on a pitch in Italy, you would have a very different approach to this.

Plus I dare say if other blacks had your ''shut up and don't complain'' attitude, slavery and colonialism would still be in existence, and YOU wouldn't be able to afford that airtime and gadget you use to type your garbage, or you would be whipped or lynched if you did.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rosskiki:

Y0U need to grow the fck up you idiotic, stupid dunce. Your problem is you are a selfish person who can't see beyond your own needs. If it was say your son, or daughter, OR YOURSELF being racially abused on a pitch in Italy, you would have a very different approach to this.

Plus I dare say if other blacks had your ''shut up and don't complain'' attitude, slavery and colonialism would still be in existence, and YOU wouldn't be able to afford that airtime and gadget you use to type your garbage, or you would be whipped or lynched if you did.
fucck off you little wimp.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Rosskiki: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Vado:

So until blacks make ''giant strides in the tech and business world'', it is acceptable in your view to have them spat at, called 'monkeys', thrown bananas at, shunned, victimized, and dehumanized?

Some of you reason as if you were not raised by human beings, but by beasts.

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Rosskiki: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
fucck off you little wimp.

Thanks, slaveboy.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rosskiki:

is this one not a monkey, why can't you call them white monkey?
Asians that people used laughed at, since they upped their game can you make jest of their height and face shape anymore?
Bunch of weak black fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team / Taribo West Slams Pinnick Over ‘mushroom Clubs’ Comment / Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.