Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians (34127 Views)

Bandits Storm Karaye Town In Zamfara, Kill At Least 22, Burn Properties (Graphic / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Sonnobax15(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria is big and spacious 4 every Nigerian...but what about our bad leaders nkor?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria ladies are against guys attacking shoprite to closure....thats where they take their selfies
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by edunaragold(f): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
I wonder y they can't return home,chia,pride they say goes before a fall.is it not better to come back and be a king in nigeria than to be a slave in south Africa. Nigerian are so sturbon,see souht Africa wey we help pressure Britain to give mandella freedom,now they have turn on us.is it no better to live in congo,were ebolla dey than south African.
����������������

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by ebuclassic18(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Why cant the nigerians come home

What made them to run away from home at the first place
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Tobimillar1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
ebuclassic18:

What made them to run away from home at the first place
Yea but if you are not welcomed in a place you leave

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by livebyday(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Nigerians in south africa are funny . I was watching a video where some of them were threatening the south africans . I just dey imagine if some boys from mali or Congo living in port Harcourt or warri or even onitcha start threatening the indigenes . why is it hard for nigerians to behave themselves when they travel abroad . if we no do drugs , na scam. Kilode! We cant even retaliate here because south africans no too dey travel commot for their countries like nigerians . this is not ina anyway exonorating the barbaric south africans but it won't be this bad if nigerians behave themselves

undecided
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by fergieboy: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
woleabayo:
NIGERIANS TOO SHOULD GO AN BORN MULTI-CHOICE AND SHOPRITE NAH SHIKENAH
Sadly this company employed more Nigerians .so we are still doing ourself
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Joeade1988: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
I swear to God we dnt have leaders in dis country....wat is multichoice and MTN still doing in Nigeria
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Opinedecandid(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
olaolulazio:
I only need flight ticket to go there and destroy them there.

Any help? grin grin

Go back to the village.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by fergieboy: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
IYANGBALI:
We too gentle mumu for Nigeria jare. Why can't we do same to South African companies here in Nigeria?
We can't coz they employed so many Nigerians

Doing that is doing ourself
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by NaijaNaWaa: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Why cant the nigerians come home

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by inyenejo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
buharigg is a total disgrace to humans....
The disaster called buharigg Jubril Al Sudani Aminu from Sudan deserves to be hanged or stoned to death
Tufiakwa! Abasi ibom eyong aben feb.....
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by IYANGBALI: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
fergieboy:

We can't coz they employed so many Nigerians

Doing that is doing ourself
They won't employ South Africans. If we deal with them they will still come back to naija because market dey here for them
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by AdonaiAluminium: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is getting out of hand while our govt fold their hands and watch

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Joeade1988:
I swear to God we dnt have leaders in dis country....wat is multichoice and MTN still doing in Nigeria

Our senators are benefiting directly or indirectly from them, that's why they can't do anything.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by woleabayo(f): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
SO THE COMPANY THEY BURNT TO DID NOT EMPLOY SOUTHAFRICANS ABI ?
fergieboy:

Sadly this company employed more Nigerians .so we are still doing ourself
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by baby124: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
For every Nigerian life lost through xenophobia, Nigeria should Bill SA N100mn as compensation for the family members.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
nigger south Africans are just acting silly
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by olajizz01(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
This S.A is turning to a violent pruned country,I don't even think their govt can control their wild animals called citizens,if you don't want certain people in your country anymore, tell them to move out,burning and destroying their properties is barbaric.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by planetx: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
How many times will this make front page

1 Like

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by olaolulazio(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Opinedecandid:

Go back to the village.
grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by emapeteum(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
It baffles me a lot when some Nigerians would suggest that we attack South African own companies here. These companies(MTN, SHOPRITE, SASOL etc) are multinationals where a lot of Nigerians are employed. Nigeria does not own a global brand company to compete,instead, the citizens are migrating to SA to set up petty shops where you come in contact with common South Africans. South Africans are not as lazy as claimed by some people. How many SA owns a shop in your area?
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by biosystech: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Nigerians in south africa are funny . I was watching a video where some of them were threatening the south africans . I just dey imagine if some boys from mali or Congo living in port Harcourt or warri or even onitcha start threatening the indigenes . why is it hard for nigerians to behave themselves when they travel abroad . if we no do drugs , na scam. Kilode! We cant even retaliate here because south africans no too dey travel commot for their countries like nigerians . this is not ina anyway exonorating the barbaric south africans but it won't be this bad if nigerians behave themselves
Hope you read they 'allegedly' attacked your embassy, an extension of the sovereignty of your country? Isn't this now beyond drug deals and scams? Hope you're also aware what is triggering this is the fact that a Tanzanian drug lord killed a South African driver?
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Kennydoc(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:

Why always us ? Are there no successful ghanians , Kenyan's , Ugandan's, German, or any oyinbo for that matter

The proportion of Nigerians who relocate to other countries (compared to the total population) is probably the highest in the world when you match it with what is obtainable in other nations. This is largely as a result of the poor state of affairs in Nigeria. Another factor is the overall population of Nigeria. Currently, Nigeria is the 7th most populous country in the world. This means there will always be more Nigerian immigrants in other nations than other immigrants from most other countries. I heard of a general hospital in the UK that has 35 Nigerian doctors, meanwhile I do not think there is any general hospital in Nigeria that can boast of that large number of doctors.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by franudi: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Nonsense talk.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by fergieboy: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cape Town is the safest city in south Africa

Anyone in south Africa should just run to that place

But note.. The city is expensive a it's a rich man place just like eko Atlantic
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Luvlagos(f): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
I really do not understand why some individuals will post about just anything without fully knowing or chose to distort the news. It's on tv and even anyone can watch online on enca live. Shoprite in jeppestown was attacked, PeP Store was attacked and looted, Russel which is a furniture store was attacked and looted. These 3 stores are Part of South African chain stores which were amongst stores looted and destroyed. Today, this afternoon, the metro bus system in the whole of Johannesburg has been suspended due to looting of shops and attacks on motorists. Why act like this attack yesterday was directed at Nigerians.
The taxi drivers association came out a few days ago to denounce the violence regarding the one in Pretoria were it was alleged that a "Nigerian" shot and killed a taxi driver who accosted that individual after witnessing him selling drugs to a high school boy. It was never confirmed officially if the person was actually a Nigerian. Unfortunately Nigerians have earned such a very bad reputation here that even people from other countries would rather claim to be Nigerians when involved in illegal acts.
I was shocked while talking to a few friends when they confirmed to me that things had gotten worse over the years with Nigerian involvements in crime. He mentioned an incident of kidnapping a young man who came to inspect a camera advertised online for sale. They tried to wrestle his money from him and eventually got into a fight and he was thrown down from a building. Unknown to them that he didn't come alone and his friend sitting in the car waiting saw him drop from above like a sack of rice. He then called the police immediately and they came and closed off the whole building preventing any departures. Well who was/were arrested ? Your guess is as good as mine.
Lastly for heavens sake, I saw another video of some Of our guys saying they are in Soshanguve and they were been harassed, please biko my people, LEAVE THE TOWNSHIP for the locals. What are you looking for in the township? Years ago, it was almost unheard of that a Nigerian lives in the township.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Jaqenhghar: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nbote:

Dis isn't about behaving demselves... D a South Africans are intimidated by d Nigerians and their businesses over there...
LOL
When you talk business there someone will think its chains of 5 star hotels or some fortune 500 companies.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Fuckgovt: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Everyday we keep hearing of the menace in south Africa and yet nothing is being done to salvage the situation.

Either the Nigerian FG is clueless, or the South African government themselves are supporting the mob indirectly and this is crazy.

The best thing is for Nigerians to start coming home or plan to go to other countries for survival.

pmb will b here forming general. Whimp president
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Olamigenius(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Going Back to Ajegunle

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by sisisioge: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
These people should just come back home or move to other countries fa! SA people are so sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin / Cattle Herders Gang-Rape 8-Months Pregnant Woman In Abuja / Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.