Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians (34125 Views)

Bandits Storm Karaye Town In Zamfara, Kill At Least 22, Burn Properties (Graphic / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by shogsman(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Xda59:

You are on your own because there is absolutely no sense in that.

If you had a family that has almost been lynched over there you'll not be saying nonsense.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by naijajobx: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by stormborn28(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
exstreve:
To be honest,if I am been given a south African visa right now, I will gladly accept and go,I still prefer to stay there than remain in this sh*tholee
who beg you...go na... No be me or Nigerians at home will be killed

1 Like

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Mizwisdom(f): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Respect your hosts if you want peace, stop disturbing us with this news everyday. Respect them or get out of their country!
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Mizwisdom(f): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=slimbreezy post=81847881][/quote]

Why can't you respect your hosts? is it your country? everyday you guys keep reporting them, it's either you learn to live in peace and be loyal to them or you do your worst. Stop disturbing our peace we've got more than enough issues to handle here talkless of in SAc "When you're in Rome, live like the Romans" for peace sake
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Mizwisdom(f): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
psucc:
Na that one worst past. In South Africa, it is only xenophobia but in Nigeria it is:
1. Boko Haram
2. Unemployment
3. Herdsmen
4. Armed Bandits
5. RUGA
6. Insurgence

Now put all the first letters together and see what the man will face at home

Fine, then they should remain there and learn to live under the rule of the owners of the land or they will be killed. One must learn to live under the law of any land he finds himself, it's not back home where you can disobey the law and go free
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Mizwisdom(f): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rubicon67:

It is time to unite and show this Xenophobic country that we are not pushovers.... India will maltreat us, China too and even our so called fellow African countries.

They have businesses here and if we boycott them, they will get the message. But then, trust my fellow country people, some of them will sell their soul and selfworth for a pittance.

Which way?

Nobody will boycott anything! they should learn to obey the owners of the land where they live.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Mizwisdom(f): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
YahwehRocks:
MTN, Shoprite, et al must go. They must leave or risk destruction. Nigerian youths are lazily flaccid to a fault and riddled with fear.

They will go no where!!
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by danuzochukwu: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
These south African youths are just behaving like our own restive northern youths here in Nigeria. That is the reason I always disagree some Nigerians who used to exonerate south Africans of all these atrocities, because it's Nigerians over there that are into criminal activities. Are you now telling me that all other Africans in South Africa are criminals and all shops been looted on daily basis are into illegal activities too. South Africans should be very careful in dealing with other Africa countries inorder not put themselves in jeopardy because no country is an island, we need each other.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Miaraka: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
shogsman:

If you had a family that has almost been lynched over there you'll not be saying nonsense.
There's no Nigerian or other foreign family who's ever been lynched or threatened with such an atrocity. We are not the savages you think we are. A South African taxi driver was shot and killed by a foreign drug dealer last week. About two or three weeks ago, SA policemen were injured by foreign nationals who were armed with rocks and guns. The police retreated without opening fire on the immigrants, thereby averting a tragedy.
There's no shortage of evidence to prove that South Africans don't have to do as much before the police kill them. Despite this first class treatment, your countrymen are complaining. Our Minister of Police says that what is happening is criminality and they will deal with it. Already, some looters and other rioters have been arrested.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Miaraka: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Nigerians in south africa are funny . I was watching a video where some of them were threatening the south africans . I just dey imagine if some boys from mali or Congo living in port Harcourt or warri or even onitcha start threatening the indigenes . why is it hard for nigerians to behave themselves when they travel abroad . if we no do drugs , na scam. Kilode! We cant even retaliate here because south africans no too dey travel commot for their countries like nigerians . this is not ina anyway exonorating the barbaric south africans but it won't be this bad if nigerians behave themselves
Please don't say "Nigerians in South Africa." You need to be specific. There are two main groups - criminals and the silent ones who don't cause any trouble but are a blessing to this country. Even with South Africans, you have to be specific. There are criminals and the majority who are victims of crime caused by local and foreign criminals. Don't allow yourself to be mobilised to suport the evil activities of Nigerian criminals and cultists in SA. Rather, help us to spread the news about goood Nigerians who are doing great and wonderful things in this and other host countries.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Litmus: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23g-R8QIjIA

These things are on YouTube for the view of the entire world. I doubt South Africa will look good just by trying to act as if it's an anti Nigerians thing with which the world should celebrate with them.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Rubicon67(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Nobody will boycott anything! they should learn to obey the owners of the land where they live.

If they find those who doesn't abide by the law, let the authorities do the needful but in situations where their citizens takes law into their own hands by killing, maiming and destroying of properties of Nigerians, then a clear message should be sent by boycotting their businesses in Nigeria.

My opinion.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Litmus: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
The South African woman in the vid was contrite, wow, there are human South Africans too? shocked Thought they were all low brow ape-men that worship fire and the burning of things as though offerings.
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Litmus: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by SayginSA: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
shogsman:
It’s time we start carrying out reprisal attacks on South Africans and their establishments here,who’s with me?

you probably have never seen a south african with your naked,so which south african are you going to attack? As for SA companies,bite the hand that feed you and starve. Most of those businesses are franchise owned by nigerians and MTN is planning to exceed nigeria through listing on your stock exchange (something your government is against,as it will mean handing it to nigeria who will run it to the ground and results in lacking telecom infrastructure in a long run). Think with your brain,not your emotions
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 03, 2019
AroOkigbo:
Where is HOME?

Nigeria is HOME
Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by shogsman(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2019
SayginSA:

you probably have never seen a south african with your naked,so which south african are you going to attack? As for SA companies,bite the hand that feed you and starve. Most of those businesses are franchise owned by nigerians and MTN is planning to exceed nigeria through listing on your stock exchange (something your government is against,as it will mean handing it to nigeria who will run it to the ground and results in lacking telecom infrastructure in a long run). Think with your brain,not your emotions

I know at least 6 South Africans that live around me,your comment would have made sense if you showed some courtesy,learn to pass a message across without bile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin / Cattle Herders Gang-Rape 8-Months Pregnant Woman In Abuja / Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.