Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped (47735 Views)

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Chanchit: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sebi dem say money is vanity. Why did he die because of vanity.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by mechanics(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
He shouldn't have committed suicide because he knows the truth, he would have confided with close friends and am sure they would have helped him out.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by juman(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria of today is a terrible country.
See suicide everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by West2019(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
God will not received he soul , but for those who dump.him will never see any God thing in life from.there generation to generations I pray to God to see him.family tru
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by sparko1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
anonimi:

Several imams, pastors and priests are also scammers and worse they are using God's name.

Maybe you didn't go to school, this is a direct contradiction of what the guy said, he never said, pastors or imam cant be scammer! Scammers are scammer, title has no relevance!

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by judedwriter(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sad one. Still can't believe a deeper life pastor for that matter will take his own life. Strange things are happening...

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by fmwise2k(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Those of you into scams, you are all murderers. You take peoples life savings, some of them commit suicide , some fall into depression, some get heart attack . their blood is on your hands. Hustle legit

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by dalass(f): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
athaboi:
You don't mean it, thought these guys are even closer to God hmmm.... worldly pastor

Wicked soul angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Champneys: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ina Lillilahi. sad
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by deltateam: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Shorsky1:
Please help a brother.I need a job anywhere in
Benin city

You are looking for job on a suicide thread? How insensitive and outright stupid. Which employer will take you serious?

There are different sections on Nairaland. It would have been more sensible to visit the job/vacancy section and open a thread or visit the already opened threads advertising jobs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by anonimi: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
sparko1:
Maybe you didn't go to school, this is a direct contradiction of what the guy said, he never said, pastors or imam cant be scammer! Scammers are scammer, title has no relevance!

Are you a pastor or an imam?
Do you also scam people
Otherwise you would have noticed I used the word ALSO.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by West2019(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
God will not received he soul, For those who dump him from generation to generations them will never see any thing Good. I pray to God to see him family tru
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by hightempo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm terribly ashamed of the way we Christians conduct ourselves and handle depression. Unlike our Muslim brothers who would rather make lemonade when life throws them lemons, we Christians will rather commit suicide out of cowardice. We indeed have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad
who is this one? You said u are a born again christian and you wrote this? You must have been born again to ur creed and doctrines ......Speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by BLEMOSEDU: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Imagine even the so called men of God are not immune to depression

Anyways check my siggy.....
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Christ is happiness such irony mtcheww
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by athaboi(f): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
dalass:

Wicked soul angry
. So you are justifying his action or what
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Mycolourola: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Even pastor commit suicide. Chineke
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by hysteriabox(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
TechCapon:
The only pastors that enjoy are the general overseers and those close to them. All these branch pastors don't have access to the purse as everything is forwarded to the headquarters.
I had a chat with a pastor who dumped christ embassy and he told me that he's thanking God every day that he stepped down as pastor because it felt like a huge burden was lifted off his shoulders.

How can you give a pastor of a small church a monthly target of 500k?
500k...that one small na. The branch I was in years back, made up of about 20 "broke" families had a bill of 5mil to cough out to "meet up" with others.
Back to the topic: sad

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Nekky5(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is really disheartening!!! Suicide is still not the best option to life challenges.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Deejaygold(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove and dominique this sniper that people always drink, how the thing taste for mouth?e sweet or bitter for mouth?i hear sey e dey very pepperish for mouth, na true?
Don't just hear it
Drink it cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Deejaygold(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove and dominique this sniper that people always drink, how the thing taste for mouth?e sweet or bitter for mouth?i hear sey e dey very pepperish for mouth, na true?
Don't just hear it
Drink it grin
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by seangy4konji: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
TechCapon:
The only pastors that enjoy are the general overseers and those close to them. All these branch pastors don't have access to the purse as everything is forwarded to the headquarters.
I had a chat with a pastor who dumped christ embassy and he told me that he's thanking God every day that he stepped down as pastor because it felt like a huge burden was lifted off his shoulders.

is he a bank staff worker
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by jaxxy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
TechCapon:

Why shud a pastor b given a financial monthly target in the first place when it’s not a bank, insurance coy or business??

I thought the church was all about charity

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
hysteriabox:

500k...that one small na. The branch I was in years back, made up of about 20 "broke" families had a bill of 5mil to cough out to "meet up" with others.
Back to the topic: sad
Religion na scam bro it's here to cheat us simple

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Olamigenius(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hell is specially mad for you Pastor

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by seangy4konji: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
deltateam:

You are looking for job on a suicide thread? How insensitive and outright stupid. Which employer will take you serious?

There are different sections on Nairaland. It would have been more sensible to visit the job/vacancy section and open a thread or visit the already opened threads advertising jobs.
Na wetin concern d brother he talk Na...make it not be another suicide loading.

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rejoicing in hope patient in tribulation continuing instant in prayer Roman's 12 vs 13
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by tot(f): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Those of you into scams, you are all murderers. You take peoples life savings, some of them commit suicide , some fall into depression, some get heart attack . their blood is on your hands. Hustle legit

So true.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Toji(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm terribly ashamed of the way we Christians conduct ourselves and handle depression. Unlike our Muslim brothers who would rather make lemonade when life throws them lemons, we Christians will rather commit suicide out of cowardice. We indeed have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad
God punish wit dat ur mouth, na so yu dey claim Christianity everytime and then dish out rubbish with dat yur stinking mouth. Yeye God forsaken child

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Candy Rogers Raped & Murdered By John Reigh Hoff In 1959, DNA Solves Case / Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.