Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped (47954 Views)

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by sweetlaw: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
taste and see for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by tyup(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm terribly ashamed of the way we Christians conduct ourselves and handle depression. Unlike our Muslim brothers who would rather make lemonade when life throws them lemons, we Christians will rather commit suicide out of cowardice. We indeed have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad

Lmao this Ediot is here again grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Mummymahdi(f): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
anonimi:

Several imams, pastors and priests are also scammers and worse they are using God's name.

imam doesn't have connection of any monetary kind with their congregation, they ain't scammers, but there are evil Malams that are involved in sorcery those ones collect money but they are far from been Imams

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by TrumpDonald2: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
TechCapon:
The only pastors that enjoy are the general overseers and those close to them. All these branch pastors don't have access to the purse as everything is forwarded to the headquarters.
I had a chat with a pastor who dumped christ embassy and he told me that he's thanking God every day that he stepped down as pastor because it felt like a huge burden was lifted off his shoulders.

How can you give a pastor of a small church a monthly target of 500k?

Whaaaaaaat?!!! Wait a minute, they give them financial target? And this is a church? SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by stormborn28(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm terribly ashamed of the way we Christians conduct ourselves and handle depression. Unlike our Muslim brothers who would rather make lemonade when life throws them lemons, we Christians will rather commit suicide out of cowardice. We indeed have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad
this impersonating idiot is high on weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You are a Muslim, a Muslim from Arewa and you're a disgrace to Muslims everywhere.

You are no different from the Boko Haram animals because you would gladly deny Allah, Muhammad his prophet and every tenet of Islam in order to sow discord.

If you continue in this path of folly, you'll die a kaffir and suffer the most shameful death imaginable.

Is he really a Muslim? No way to know, no evidence to prove that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Mercy2006(f): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoTV:
That is a baseless conclusion, if i av ever heard one.There are many Muslims who commit suicide that we have seen or at best heard about.just because you haven't seen them before doesn't mean Muslims don't do it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Doyin2(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
TechCapon:
The only pastors that enjoy are the general overseers and those close to them. All these branch pastors don't have access to the purse as everything is forwarded to the headquarters.
I had a chat with a pastor who dumped christ embassy and he told me that he's thanking God every day that he stepped down as pastor because it felt like a huge burden was lifted off his shoulders.

500k target?

Christ Embassy Bank Plc grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
TechCapon:

it's a serious case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Dasgoro: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
rentAcock:
The pastor did not practice what he preached. Suicide is a direct ticket to hell. He took his life because he couldn't bear the shame of being sacked and now losing everything, but with life there's hope. You are only a failure if after falling you don't dust up yourself and stand again. He has only made matters worse, who will carter for his wife and kids?
Direct ticket to hell? And you know this becos you are the gatekeeper?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by bluskyee: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Another one bites the dust...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by TechCapon(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
TrumpDonald2:

Whaaaaaaat?!!! Wait a minute, they give them financial target? And this is a church? SMH
most pentecostal churches do this.. It's terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Awoleesu(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
aishaemeka:
The "Spirit of Suicide" is in the atmosphere, so make sure you prevent suicide by (1) Learning to bear shame (2) Speaking out loud (3) Becoming positively violent (4) Not accepting sympathy. (5) Praying like a mad cow (6) Not being too gentle (7) Be judgemental against negative forces (cool Eat akpu and fresh soup when depressed. (9) Get delivered from ancestral powers.

Sorry, I don't get you... The emboldened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by GeneralB: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Too Bad and Pathetic, especially coming from a supposed Man of God. But I think this should serve as a wake up call to the overseers of the church to pay attention to the welfare of their Pastors, this pastors labour day and night for the church and are not paid anything, whether full time or part time pastors they should be appreciated financially. The leadership of Deeper life should look into this matter because its obvious if the Church payed attention to their needs he wont contemplate Suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by grandstar(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Having gbese of any kind isn't good. There's nothing like being gbese free

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by CrestMan: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by nep2ra(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
rentAcock:
The pastor did not practice what he preached. Suicide is a direct ticket to hell. He took his life because he couldn't bear the shame of being sacked and now losing everything, but with life there's hope. You are only a failure if after falling you don't dust up yourself and stand again. He has only made matters worse, who will carter for his wife and kids?

Did you commit suicide in your previous existence with hell as your punishment?

The way you Christians jump to conclusions boggle the mind.

Do you realize mental health is not treated with the urgency and seriousness it requires in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
chudez0147:

If you're next in line , all this won't help you..
Talking from experience!
Are you next in line? God forbid in Jesus name I be next in line. Suicide is stupid!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Awoleesu:

Sorry, I don't get you... The emboldened.
Pray violently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Zoe99(f): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
What happened to the comfort the Holy Spirit gives? This happened because he had no personal relationship with God.He just had the title,"Pastor ".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Mizwisdom(f): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Those baztard yahoo boys have done it again, it's high time they place death penalty on them, they don't care even if their evil act causes pain and death to victims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by barrydee(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoTV:

People of your religion (Islam)are suicide bombers. They blow up themselves and kill other innocent people in the process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Sweetcollins: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Shorsky1:
Please help a brother.I need a job anywhere in
Benin city

Which field?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoTV:

please become a muslim, mr born against xtiand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Zinni123456: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nawa o.... Sniper again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by tyup(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
FirstNg1:

That's because Moslems and Catholics offer real help and support to others - especially in time of trouble, while the typical born-again will even exthort whatever little you have left and leave you desolate - just like most of their Pastors and G.O's do!

That's why many born-again who have faced major challenges in life, either leave the Church, set up their own or end up committing suicide!

Typical non-orthodox born-again people today are among the world's most self-centred and cruel people in the world - totally lacking in conscience, understanding, compassion, emphaty and other qualities that make us human!
Rather, they seem totally consumed by the need to subjugate other people so that they can control them and their possessions for personal gain and glory - just like many of their G. O's!

And before born-again people go up I arms, I've been born-again for about 40 years, been Deacon and Pastor, before retreating to my own lane with God. I found the born-again movement to be with even lower standard (if any) than when I was in the 'world'!

Lol bros the way you dey para E be like say Christianity offend you o

But truly speaking you're not telling a lie infact when I left sokoto for Lagos and attended some churches I really atimes do feel Christianity in the North is just somewhat different from how it is over here I mean Christians in the north Esp in sokoto over there love themselves everyone is ever ready to help the needy even those left with #20 if you ask for #10 it's something they can spare willingly, each member care alot for each other basically it's more like a family congrigation

But lot of churches here in Lagos the rich are sometimes accorded more respect and the poor regarded as nothing, no love between members and the most annoying thing is pastors criticizing other pastors and congregation openly and I really see that not fair I sometimes feel like putting a stop to attending church over here but then the Bible told us about not despising the gathering of bethren

what I just do now is recycle churches hopefully I'll find one that suit me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Donzion77(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
hysteriabox:

500k...that one small na. The branch I was in years back, made up of about 20 "broke" families had a bill of 5mil to cough out to "meet up" with others.
Back to the topic: sad

I never knew that this kind of thing exists in the church. Little wonder every sermon now in the church is Malachi,Malachi, Malachi....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by tyup(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
deltateam:

You are looking for job on a suicide thread? How insensitive and outright stupid. Which employer will take you serious?

There are different sections on Nairaland. It would have been more sensible to visit the job/vacancy section and open a thread or visit the already opened threads advertising jobs.

If you want to help the poor young man do that otherwise shut the hell up you this low life bleeped up broker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by deltateam: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
tyup:

If you want to help the poor young man do that otherwise shut the hell up you this low life bleeped up broker

You dey craze?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Janosky: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
TechCapon:

How can you give a pastor of a small church a monthly target of 500k? They put pressure on the pastor who will then transfer the pressure to the members of the church.

Corporate Business Franchise in practice.
In Pastorpreneurship 101, PTL is not 'Praise the Lord' but "Pass The Loot" (monthly target) to Oga at the top......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Tiwatopebabe(f): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoTV:
Will you shut up there? Mumu. Which yeye lesson should Christians learn from Muslims on depression or any other topic for that matter? You had better learn to address issues from an wholistic point and not always feel inferior. We are first humans, Africans, Nigerians before we belong to any religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Brothers, 13 Others Declared Wanted By EFCC For Fraud / Phone Thief Who Fell Asleep In A Mosque In Kebbi Caught (Pictures) / 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.