Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped (47754 Views)

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Ojiofor: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
How can a believer kill himself?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by richojude(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Scammers are murderers, they don't know the pain they inflict on people. Scamming someone his hard earn money is like stabbing or shooting the person from behind. Stop yahoo yahoo, stop online Scamming, stop evil ways of making money. And say no to suicide. It's never the last option
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Awoleesu(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
aishaemeka:
Pray violently

As in....

#vandalism
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by duke24: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
So sad. He decided to spend eternity in hell be cause of 600000 naira
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by myked(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by dalass(f): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
athaboi:
. So you are justifying his action or what

He's dead dammitt.

Did he kill anybody??

He must have killed himself because of what people like you would keep saying to him..

Only God knows all and no matter how close pastor is to God, he's still flesh and blood. Subject to making mistakes and making choices that are sometimes wrong.

As if you haven't made a bad choice that you later regretted. Pastors are not God. He's the only all-knowing Being. The Pastor is dead, free the poor soul abeg angry sad
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by walecsdonz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Deejaygold:

Source: https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/09/duped-deeper-life-church-pastor-commits-suicide/
hes mad for committing suicide over the wealth he did not acquire. abi no be tithes and offerings wey pipu gather dem pastors dey chop rest in pieces
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Richie77: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thunder fire poverty. Cos of 600k?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by nbinet: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
athaboi:
You don't mean it, thought these guys are even closer to God hmmm.... worldly pastor
step to take.

And I want to use this medium everyone that the first thing to do when faced with any situation in life is to just relax and stay calm at least for that moment. And then, find someone to share the matter with, no matter how terrible it seems.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by PoliteActivist: 12:40am On Sep 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm terribly ashamed of the way we Christians conduct ourselves and handle depression. Unlike our Muslim brothers who would rather make lemonade when life throws them lemons, we Christians will rather commit suicide out of cowardice. We indeed have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad

Please, how did you become a Christian? Give testimony for edification of your fellow Christians

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by losky83: 5:03am On Sep 03, 2019
Deejaygold:

Source: https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/09/duped-deeper-life-church-pastor-commits-suicide/
At least now we know he was fake,killing himself after telling his congregation not to commit murder or suicide no matter the case.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Shorsky1(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Sweetcollins:

Which field?
Agricultural economics and extension
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Shorsky1(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2019
Sweetcollins:

Which field?
Agricultural economics and extension 09071714305
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Ajibade123(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
suicide is not an option...... see how you can make your life better with these top secret
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-make-your-life-better/
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Deejaygold(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
IYANGBALI:
help me taste two table spoon full of it and let me know how it tastes for mouth
Yºu no get mouth?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by IYANGBALI: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Deejaygold:

Yºu no get mouth?
I'm fasting for Nigeria
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by shesawesome(f): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Please, how did you become a Christian? Give testimony for edification of your fellow Christians
I know right? Lol he's trolling and definitely not a Christian
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by PoliteActivist: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
shesawesome:
I know right? Lol he's trolling and definitely not a Christian

I didn't know u r still active. Hope all's been well with ya. I'll be 9ja real soon. Will holla at ya
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Deejaygold(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
IYANGBALI:
I'm fasting for Nigeria
Abeg, break your fast joor and enjoy yourself with a bottle of sniper grin grin grin
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by shesawesome(f): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2019
PoliteActivist:

I didn't know u r still active. Hope all's been well with ya. I'll be 9ja real soon. Will holla at ya
Oh wooowww awesome, anticipating
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Lostchild(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wickedfacts:

You are a Muslim, a Muslim from Arewa and you're a disgrace to Muslims everywhere.

You are no different from the Boko Haram animals because you would gladly deny Allah, Muhammad his prophet and every tenet of Islam in order to sow discord.

If you continue in this path of folly, you'll die a kaffir and suffer the most shameful death imaginable.

What about all those who kill in the name of Allah and Mohammed? What will you say of them?

Your so called Allah who desire the blood of he innocent

I explore you to repent and accept the savior with an arm stretch hand waiting to for you

Jesus is the only way

He loves you and died for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady / Candy Rogers Raped & Murdered By John Reigh Hoff In 1959, DNA Solves Case / Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.