Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Sacrifice - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sacrifice (78189 Views)

The Sacrifice / The Sacrifice / HORROR!!! The Sacrifice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sacrifice by topher052: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Chapter Twenty Four

Usman packed and lighted cautiously with his pistol in hand. His men moved forward with their guns pointed towards the van.

The upside down van was surrounded by people; some curious and others wanting to help. They moved away in fright when they saw Usman's men coming.

Susan was stuck under a dashboard. Abdul moved to her and kicked it hard while pushing Susan out.

Susan's body soon was released left for her leg when Abdul spotted Usman's men slowly moving closer.

One of the men bent over to look in only to get a straight shot in the head and immediately every onlooker who still hovered around disappeared in random frenzy.

The other men retreated looking uneasily at Usman for instruction while fighting back the urge to retaliate.

" what are you looking at me for? Shoot!". Usman commanded, neglecting instruction from the chief.

The men opened fire, shooting at every direction to the van. Usman laid his back on the front passenger door of the car watching the excitement. Another group of his men arrived in and immediately joined the three men shooting.

Soon the van caught fire and exploded. Usman wanted to move but he just smiled watching the yellow fire amidst smoke from the car.

The men waited for the fire to subside, it was already morning at the time. Two moved around the smoking van peeping in but there was no one there. They looked surprisingly at the others who joined them.

Usman noticed something was amiss and moved closer. " what is it!". He asked.

" I think they escaped!". One of the men said.

" you think or they escaped?". Usman bellowed moving closer to take better look.

Inside the van was empty with nothing with resemblance to human. He spun towards the bewildered men and grabbed one by the neck.

" and you are still here! Find him!". Usman yelled pushing the man forward.

Immediately the men rushed out in search for Abdul and Susan.

While gunshots rained on the van. Abdul pulled Susan with him sneaking out through the back glass and they both mixed up with the brouhaha of scattered people and disappeared.

Abdul was bleeding from a bullet wound in his shoulder. During the shooting, one of the bullets pierced through him while pulling Susan out, but he acted as though it was nothing dragging Susan with him swerving through people.

Susan caught sight of the blood running down from Abdul's hand and pulled him back. " you're bleeding!". She said looking with concern at the blood soaked white.

Abdul looked at it and turned to her. " we go now, they come no far". He said and continued pulling her along.

A young man stood in front of a red Mazda car trying to open the door.

" the keys!". Abdul said pointing the gun at him.

The young man slowly turned and froze at the sight a gun pointed to his face. He slowly handed the key's over to Abdul and moved aside. Abdul entered the driver side, no one needed to tell Susan to rush over to the passenger side. He engaged the engine and zoomed off with the young man's hands on his head looking at the rear lights of the car as it disappears.

Abdul drove in silence, his mind busy while Susan sat sleeping with her head on the window. They had driven a long distance out of the town, it was already morning at the time. The pain had started kicking in, he had tied a cloth to the hole to stop the bleeding after they drove off with the car and stopped briefly. But Abdul knew he had to stop again soon and see to his wound.

There was a deserted dusty gas station ahead, Abdul drove in and packed. There was just an attendant, a slim hungry looking man in full hairs and beards seated at a corner of the gas station house looking at Abdul's car.

Susan woke when Abdul killed the engine. She looked around and turned to Abdul. " where are we?". She asked wiping her eyes.

Abdul ignored her and took off his garment and clothe tied around his shoulder. He looked at the little hole and bite back pain. He then moved towards Susan, opened the pigeonhole, searched for something and seem not to find it.

The attendant was becoming curious seeing that Abdul had taking off his shirt but remained where he was watching out for what was brewing.

Abdul searched around the gear and found a screw driver. He looked at it and dropped it. " I need scissors!". Abdul said without looking at Susan who sat silently looking at the blood slowly rolling down his shoulder.

Like someone awaken from a shock, Susan turned behind at the back seat searching for anything useful and found a red and blue pen. She turned to Abdul. " can this help?".

Abdul shook his head and dipped his hand under his seat but stumbled on something strange. He took it out and was as shocked as Susan who eyed it awfully, a silver 9MM automatic.

" where did you get that?". Susan inquired ignorantly.

Abdul ignored her, dropped the gun on his thigh was going to look behind when he caught sight of the man standing up looking suspiciously at them.

Abdul slowly started engine of the car and drove towards the man who was observantly looking at the approaching car.

Abdul stopped in front of the man. " can I use your help?". Asking in Arabic smiling.

The man spotted the bleeding and the gun on Abdul's thighs and made to run but Abdul quickly picked up the gun and pointed it at him. " stop right there!".

The man froze like a paused motion picture.

Abdul slowly alighted with his eyes on the man. Moved to him and said pointing the gun to the mans face. " I need help. I need hot drink or fuel, I need scissors, I need bandage".

The man swallowed hard and nodded without saying a word looking with dread at the mouth hole of the gun pointed to his face.

" show me". Abdul commanded motioning him forward with the gun.

Susan came out of the car and stood by the door looking at Abdul walking into the gas station house with the man. She restlessly moved towards to the trunk of the car thinking of what to do. A thudding sound startled her. She spun and looked at the car in shock. The sound came again from inside the trunk of the car. She slowly moved away and followed Abdul into the house.

An old abandoned dusty store with two broken glass windows and ceiling. The counter were wrecked and the wires had pulled off from the washed green painted wall. There is a lead between the counter into a dark small room in front. The man was leading Abdul through it when Susan came in.
Abdul turned to Susan and continued.

They entered into a room with a cupboard by the side, a carton rolled on the floor with some folded clothes on top of it as pillow, an old shoe laid under the cupboard and a long sword hanging at the closed glass window. Apparently, that's the man's abode.

The man turned to Abdul in fear. " this is all I have, please take whatsoever you want".

Abdul looked on top of the cupboard and opened each drawer looking for anything useful, while Susan was still wondering what was in the trunk and how to tell Abdul.

Abdul found a fork in the middle drawer and kept it on top of the cupboard. He searched for other useful things and found a nylon. The man made to move but stopped and hesitating.

Abdul opened the nylon and found weed. He looked at the man who looked away in embracement, shoved the whole in his side pocket and continued his search.

" something is in the trunk". Susan found herself saying tapping Abdul's back.

Abdul slowly turned to her. " say?'".

"something! In the trunk". She repeated apprehensively.

Abdul grabbed the fork and followed Susan outside.

They both stood in front of the trunk waiting for the sound. A thud sound pushed the trunk from inside. Susan and Abdul exchanged a glance, and Abdul went to the driver side of the car, took the key from the ignition and returned to the back.

He slowly pushed in the key into the key hole pointing the gun forward. Then he opened slowly with his gun aiming to fire. A young Arabian teenager in jean and gray blouse laid on her back bound both hands and legs with a gaggle around her mouth. She eyed Abdul and Susan questioningly and stopped at the gun pointed to her head.

Abdul slowly removed the gaggle and she began begging in clear English. "please don't shoot me! Please don't kill me!".

" who are you?" Abdul barked.

Susan moved forward when she heard the girls English.

" it's okay sweetie, it's okay. I'm the good guy, I'm escaping like you. Calm down!". Susan said gently to the petrified girl.

The girls beautiful big blue eyes looked widely at Susan and slowly softening.

Susan pulled her up while Abdul watched to see if Susan can get information to who she is from her.

Susan used her teeth to loosened the girls hand bound and helped the girl down from the trunk.

By then, the attendant had watched and saw their attention was on someone they took out of their trunk. And slowly snuck through the back and escaped.

Susan had loosened the girls leg bounds and she sat at the backseat of the car with her legs outside. Her eyes kept meeting Abdul's gunshot injury that was still bleeding and his ominous look at her. She didn't know if to trust Susan or not. Susan seem to read her mind and gave Abdul a signal to leave. He frowned, hesitating looking at Susan's promising face to get information. And eventually gave in to despair.

Susan then turned to the girl smiling. " we stole the car from a guy to escape from some bad guys who wanted to kill me, he". Pointed at Abdul. " is protecting me. That's how we found you. Please who are you and what were you doing in the trunk?".

Susan's soothing voice and gentle look calmed the girl down a little. " they want to kill me. I saw them killing my mother, they want to kill me!". The girl cried.

" who?" . Susan asked.

" the bad men, they came to our house, argued with my mum. I was coming downstairs to see what was happening when i heard gunshots. I screamed and they saw me. One asked them to kill me but the other said they should take me with them. They carried me and dumped me in the trunk and few minutes later the car brought me here". The girl sobbing as she spoke.

" those men, who were they?". Susan inquired empathetically.

She wiped her nose, sniffed still sobbing and said looking at the wetness on the back of her hand. " I don't know".

Susan hugged her passionately for awhile and asked her. " what's your name sweetie?".

She lowly looked up with tears in her eyes, wiped her nose, sniffed and said in a tremulous tone. " Kate!".

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by Nayo08(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

Sandra might be the giants daughter that wants Andrew as a pet but I'm not sure since these giants have weird names grin

Break hearts bruh break hearts smiley
Gbique....
Re: The Sacrifice by gly(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wow!!! Thanks Topher. You beat me to this. I was keenly following and hoping to hear response to what is your name as sandra, when I heard Kate.

Thanks for the update. May God bless you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by BankyGee(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wow, Kate! I was expecting Sandra.
Weldone bro @topher052!

Names of Ghost readers
Das0la!
olumighty24!
Chimeluv!
frankyfipps! (2nd warning)
cityella!
dragonstar14!
clumsydyna!
Bobosneh!
Bolanlevivian!
Make sure you like, share and comment before exiting the page! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by jenifer007: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by pu7pl3(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nayo08:
Gbique....

huh
Re: The Sacrifice by Gvnl(f): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Thanks for the update Topher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by Bobosneh: 3:22am On Oct 14, 2019
BankyGee:
Wow, Kate! I was expecting Sandra.
Weldone bro @topher052!

Names of Ghost readers
Das0la!
olumighty24!
Chimeluv!
frankyfipps! (2nd warning)
cityella!
dragonstar14!
clumsydyna!
Bobosneh!
Bolanlevivian!
Make sure you like, share and comment before exiting the page! angry
I don't mean to be a ghost reader lol just short of words because saying sir topher052 is literally perfect is an understatement.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by BankyGee(m): 5:26am On Oct 14, 2019
Bobosneh:
I don't mean to be a ghost reader lol just short of words because saying sir topher052 is literally perfect is an understatement.
Nice one bro smiley. Two fingers in the air for you cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by Nayo08(m): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

huh

it's the name of the giant's daughter

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by pu7pl3(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2019
Nayo08:

it's the name of the giant's daughter

it's true sef...I missed that

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Sacrifice by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifice by olarwhumy6(f): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thanks for the update.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by germaphobe(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
for una mind una think say i no go follow up again baa?. I don land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by topher052: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chapter Twenty Five

The young man whom Abdul stole a car from was just in boxer bleeding profusely from a face that has been mashed to pulp, and cuts from different part of his body with his hands and feet tied to a pole in an abandoned warehouse. The young man was growing unconscious from the hard punches meted out by a very animalistic looking, clean shaven Arabian in just jean trouser who seem to be having a swell time with his job.

Behind, some thugs stood behind a bulky short bald European man in full blonde beards who sat on a brisk watching the drilling with an intrigued look on his face.

" stop!". The bulky man commanded standing up. He dusted the trouser of his white suit, adjusted his red tie and moved to the now drowsy young man, slapped his face and said in a low concerned tone . "Talk to me, why! Don't sleep yet! "slapping the boy to consciousness". I want you to tell me why you allowed-someone -to -steal- the -girl from-you- and you couldn't even go after them?".

The young man just moved his head slowly side-to-side and couldn't even lift up his head. This was the seventh time the bulky man had asked the young man the same exact question.

Then he turned to the young man's decorator, " beat him to death!". In a calm voice, wiped his bloody hands with a red handkerchief and started strolling out with the thugs following from behind.

Outside the warehouse, where a black Range Rover jeep was packed with the backseat door opened by a thug , the man whose name was Mayor turned to one of the thugs as he was about entering his jeep and said. " make sure you find her. I want her alive. Let nothing happen to her. She may know where her mother kept it. Even if it means to kill an entire family to get her, do it!". And he entered the car. The thug shut the door, hurried to the front seat and the jeep took off with a black Hummer jeep following from behind.

Andrew had been tolerating the molestation by the little girl, who would throw him up, pull him up by the ear, turn him upside down by a foot, peek into his manhood and laugh mockingly.

Andrew felt after all she was slightly taller than he was, he could just give her a head butt in her ugly lips she has been kissing him with but he knew it was a quick sentence to the pot, so he took everything in.

Boko walked in the small cave like house and his presence covered the whole space. The female cooking moved frighteningly away from him still kneeling with her face on the ground.

Boko turned to his daughter and smiled. "you like this one?".

She hugged Andrew and nodded. Boko smiled back touched her hair and sagged on a rock carved out as chair, heaved a sign of relief stretched his legs and turned to the female cooking. " do you want a man to starve after almost dying in the field?", surprisingly, no one tended to Boko's injury as it was the ways of the giants.

The lady fidgeted and tremulously started dishing his food.

She finished dishing, stood up and went to Boko, knelt down placing the food on her head to serve as table and Boko mounted the 50kg weight of food and meat.

He finished, wiped his hands on her face and put his fingers in her mouth for her to wipe it clean with her tongue.

Boko looked at his hands after she had finished, approved of it before she stood up and took the empty plate back.

Andrew saw this and couldn't believe his eyes. His business sense rolled in, scarcity brings wealth. Immediately he discovered love was missing and planned to make use of it to his advantage.

Boko immediately dozed off after eating, snoring the life out of Andrew who was still in Gbique's arm seated with her back on the wall growing drowsy. The female noticed, stood up and laid her on the floor. While she still holding on to Andrew she slept.

Andrew slowly slide out of Gbique's arms and moved towards the female. She too was feeling sleepy but had to finish with what she was cooking.

The female's head moved towards Andrew in a sleepy swing, caught sight of him deep down in her dream land through a tiny ray of light and shook into full consciousness eyeing Andrew without bounds, the fear of chasing him around plastered her face. Andrew reading her next reflex quickly lifted up his hands smiling and went slowly on his knees.

The dread on her face softened as she slowly stood up looking at Andrew confusingly. Andrew did what she did to Boko; on his knees, faced down and hands behind him.

She looked at the dead sleeping Boko cautiously and moved slowly to Andrew. She wanted to drag him up and throw him in the cage but a force pulled her back. She looked at Andrew again and pulled him to his feet. He stood facing down. She chuckled, smiled and went back to her cooking enjoying being treated as a queen.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by greatme2good(f): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kai Abdul has really entered big trouble. He will soon be cashless and homeless like Susan and Andrew.

Andrew is very smart and he will end up using love to confuse the women.

My prediction: Before Susan and Andrew will meet again, both must have given up the hope of finding each other again. Slowly now, Susan is feeling comfortable with Abdul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by jenifer007: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thank you topher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by statistics1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=topher052 post=83127819]

Andrew had been tolerating the molestation by the little girl, who would throw him up, pull him up by the ear, turn him upside down by a foot, peek into his manhood and laugh mockingly.

here is funny as I dey imagine am fr my mind.
wehdone bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by germaphobe(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
i'm still suprise how it happened, as in susan getting pregnant for abdul, was it rape, i don't think so. Hmmmmm well live goes on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by Tonyspecial(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
good update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by Bobosneh: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'm foreseeing Andrew inpregnating a giant here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by BankyGee(m): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Andrew the giant slayer player grin
Topher052, keep the good work moving, I dey your back 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by BankyGee(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2019
Bobosneh:
I'm foreseeing Andrew inpregnating a giant here
Bro you no try o, how did you want him to do it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by Gvnl(f): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Hm this kain giant love grin

The twist in Abdul's life is somewhat funny. He first captured Susan and her husband, now his sole purpose in life is to protect his captive (Susan) and his unborn child.

Considering that this is the first time he has the hope of becoming a father.

Na this people wey dey after this Kate of a girl wey I no understand.. e don con increase Abdul and Susan wahala.

Thanks for the update Topher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by spenzo47: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Andrew the wise guy..... cant wait to see what happens next

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by gly(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2019
germaphobe:
i'm still suprise how it happened, as in susan getting pregnant for abdul, was it rape, i don't think so. Hmmmmm well live goes on

For real that thing pain me no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by topher052: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Chapter Twenty-Six

Abdul suddenly felt woozy and sat down. He was still bleeding. He shook off the dizziness and took a look at his injury. He knew he had to get help or it would get fatal. The pain had begun; biting and sinking into his fibres.

Susan turned from Kate to Abdul. She noticed that he was not in good shape. Immediately she went to him looking at the blood on the clothe he pressed on the hole.

" who she be?". Abdul asked ignoring Susan's piercing eyes.

" that's not it now, we have to get help for your wound fast!". Susan's voice sounded desperate.

Abdul pushed her aside and struggled up, walked to the Kate and asked. " how you enter the back?".

Kate looked at bloody clothe he pressed on his wound and slowly stood up. " I'm a medical student, I can help fix your injury. If I you don't tend to it soonest you may bleed out".

Susan was standing behind Abdul and immediately moved between them. " we have to do something about it now!". Looking Abdul in the eyes.

Abdul's lips had gone pale but he refused to show weakness. He looked at the two ladies suspiciously and slowly nodded.

With the fork Abdul had with him and fuel he sucked out from the fuel filter in the car's engine, Kate sterilized the fork while Abdul sat in the backseat. She poured some of the fuel on the face of the wound. Then she broke off two teeth from the fork and drove the remaining two into Abdul's shoulder. He tried to bite back pain but ended up frowning with a. " hmm!". Escaping his lips.

Kate felt the butt of the bullet and asked Abdul to stay still. Abdul forced a clothe into his mouth and bite it hard. Susan couldn't stand the sight of blood anymore and turned away.

Kate tilted the fork to a side and pushed it inside expanding the bullet hole with the edge of the fork. Abdul let out a groan biting hard the clothe.

She suddenly removed the fork and looked around searchingly. Abdul removed the clothe in his mouth and asked tiredly. " what?".

" I need something slim. This fork is too big, it's pushing it inside".

Susan immediately rushed into the car and brought two pens for her. Kate took it, broke it into two vertically. Filed both sides until it now looked straight and pointed like a slim knife.

She then dug it into Abdul's shoulder while Abdul groaned in pain biting hard on the clothe. Soon the bullet was out. Abdul laid in the back seat breathing heavily.

" sir, we need to stitch it up". Kate cautiously said, standing timidly in front of Abdul.

Abdul slowly sat up, looked at the blood that was pouring out and asked tiredly. " where needle?".

She girl looked lost. Susan joined them, thinking of how to improvise.

Abdul struggled up, picked up the fork from the foot mat and took out a lighter from his pocket. Looked up to Susan. "tie for me". Indicating to his shoulder with his head.

Susan picked up the blood soaked clothe fighting back nausea feeling from the smell of blood and tied round the wound to reduce bleeding.

Abdul took out the weed, grabbed a carton paper under the seat, tore it to size, wrapped the weed, brought out a lighter from his pocket, lit it up and dragged hard into his lungs while the girls watched puzzled.

He dragged in couple more and started burning the teeth of the fork holding the tail end with a clothe ignoring the ladies that were probing with their eyes. He would take in a smoke and continue burning.

Soon the fork was red hot. He took his last drag from the weed and tossed it away.

" what are you planning to do?". Susan asked puzzled.

" he's trying to disinfect it and also stop the bleeding with fire". Kate said with her eyes on Abdul.

Susan's jaw dropped and her hands abruptly covered her mouth.

Abdul hurriedly took in some air, dug the fork into the hole and struggled not to scream out amidst hissing sound of his burning flesh with little smokes. Susan turned in disgust and walked some distance away.

Abdul took out the fork, clinched his fist, hit it severely at the back of the front seat. And after awhile of recovering from the pain, he began burning the fork again with the lighter. This time he was shaking in pain. He finished. Took in some air and burnt the face, this time he let out a thunderous shout as little smokes escaped with the hissing sound.

The slim man whom ran off earlier from the gas station continued along the dusty road looking behind him at intervals.

In front of him approaching a red BMW 7 series. The man slowly and cautiously began walking normally with his face down. To his surprise the car started slowing down and stopped beside him. The tinted front glass rolled down. A rugged looking macho man in handles black jacket, punk haircut, full mustache and a dark shade beckoned him over with a finger and a toothpick dangling in his mouth.

The scared, confused man looked at the man and inquired. " me?".

The rugged looking man nodded keeping his face expressionless. He dragged his feet to the car and took a peek at the unfriendly looking men in the car whose eyes were covered in dark shades looking at him stiffly.

" have you seen a red Mazda drive past here?". The rugged looking man asked casually.

At once the mans heart skipped a beat, his face flushed and eyes widened. He could see that he had aroused curiosity in the men in the car. Then he pointed behind him and stammered. " fu-fuel!".

The rugged man looked towards the direction and turned to the man. "you mean there's a fuel station in front and they are there?"

The man nodded and swallowed hard. Immediately the tinted glass rolled up and the car zoomed off as the man looked behind it thanking god for saving his life a second time.

There was a loud noise in the cave. Giants gathered around something cheering heartily, each carrying different animals and humans.

In the middle was a fight game, two humans were staged fighting. One tall athletic built black man was challenging a fat potbellied short Arabian man.

The African pinned the Arabian to the ground, using his legs across the Arabian neck, hand held strongly to the African's chest.

The Arabian man cried struggling to break free but the African held him tight. The Arabian cried in agony hitting his other hand on the floor to indicate surrender, before the African ended up braking his hand. Turned the man drowning in excruciating pain over, knelt on his shoulder and placed his hands on the mans jaw, pulled his head with great strength backwards and broke his neck. The crowd went wild, humans, animals and meats were immediately giving to giants who predicted right.

Andrew was with Gbique's who sat at Boko's feet watching the fight excitedly with her legs and hands crossed around Andrew who sat innocently in her middle dreading the game the giants so celebrated.

Boko lost the stake and was angry. The Arabian was Boko's. While he looked around in frustration, his eyes fell on Andrew. He pulled Andrew off Gbique's grip with a hand and she looked disapprovingly at her father, but Boko wasn't paying attention to her.

He stood Andrew in front of him and was impressed with Andrew's physique. Liq who sat beside him drew closer and said. " this one is good".

Andrew could sense he was going to be next. He turned to Gbique who was pouting at a father who wasn't paying attention to her but weighing his prospective stake.

Boko stood up, lifted Andrew into the air, turning around slowly and shouted." I stake him against your champion!". The crowd went wild.

Gbique stood up angrily and ran inside.

Boko dropped Andrew and pushed him in the circle to meet the athletic black tall guy who was bouncing his readiness. Andrew's side still hurt, he knew it was a lost fight seeing how the man killed the Asian and two others before him.

The stake had begun. Meats, humans and animals kept rolling in. Three giants took them and stored in a cage before they returned to kick off the fight.

Andrew watched as the athletic man crossed the back of his thumb through his throat and grinned at him. Andrew knew the odds were against him, the man is obviously a fighter and he's not. But he reassured himself. " not today! Not here! Not without seeing Susan again! No! Not today!".

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by Nayo08(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
wink thanks boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by izaray(f): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lol, Andrew my nigga, not today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by jenifer007: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thank you
Re: The Sacrifice by gly(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
From my heart Topher I say thank you for this update
Re: The Sacrifice by elijahy1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mr Topher you are the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

::::::::*lara's Faith *:::::::: / The One I Love / Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.