Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nafs Technologies - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nafs Technologies (18930 Views)

Job Vacancy At Nafs S.g / Apply For KKON Technologies (kkontech) Graduate And Trainee Jobs / Smartflow Technologies Limited Fresh Job Recruitment--{3 Positions} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafs Technologies by ikpefan: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Alexmecury4:

we were just asked to write an essay on NIGERIA OF MY DREAM under 15 minutes.

but we were actually many that day, I wonder why they still invite people that didnt make it to come again.
i dont knw if they want to employ 1000 people...
anyways they called it massive recruitment

was this in Edo state. I called up a friend who went and was ignoring my chat he was telling me different thing that general questions, use of english and maths that it was a computer based test abi which do i blive now
Re: Nafs Technologies by otuchosen: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please was it just the essay that you people wrote and nothing more? Did they request for any other thing during or after the exams?
Re: Nafs Technologies by Obalola2341: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Yes , I will be going from ikorodu lagos
Re: Nafs Technologies by Ekele007: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Pls does anyone have idea of how much the salary would be? And the training duration?
Re: Nafs Technologies by otuchosen: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
Obalola2341:
Yes , I will be going from ikorodu lagos

Please when will u likely move and which transport do u intend going with?
Re: Nafs Technologies by Ekele007: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
I'll be traveling from Rivers state to Benin. Anyone traveling from Rivers to Benin
Re: Nafs Technologies by hazandino(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
otuchosen:

Please when will u likely move and which transport do u intend going with?
pls ..... wen are u leaving frm lagos .... i stay mile 2 axis and would like we move in group
Re: Nafs Technologies by Alexmecury4: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
ikpefan:

was this in Edo state. I called up a friend who went and was ignoring my chat he was telling me different thing that general questions, use of english and maths that it was a computer based test abi which do i blive now

dont mind the person he or she is telling you lies. the person didint attend deff
it was an aptitude test bruh.
Re: Nafs Technologies by Alexmecury4: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
otuchosen:
Please was it just the essay that you people wrote and nothing more? Did they request for any other thing during or after the exams?
only the essay
Re: Nafs Technologies by Alexmecury4: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ekele007:
Pls does anyone have idea of how much the salary would be? And the training duration?
make dem select us first
Re: Nafs Technologies by Alexmecury4: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
xscoffy:

What exactly is it all about??
15 minutes essay writing
Re: Nafs Technologies by otuchosen: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
Alexmecury4:

only the essay

Thanks so much for the information. Please one more thing. Was it manual essay writing or CBT?
Re: Nafs Technologies by otuchosen: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
hazandino:
pls ..... wen are u leaving frm lagos .... i stay mile 2 axis and would like we move in group

Maybe afternoon and you?
Re: Nafs Technologies by Alexmecury4: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
otuchosen:

Thanks so much for the information. Please one more thing. Was it manual essay writing or CBT?
no CBT, just pen and paper.
i wish you good luck
Re: Nafs Technologies by otuchosen: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Alexmecury4:

i wish you good luck

OK. God bless you plenty for the information in Jesus name. I sincerely appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Nafs Technologies by hazandino(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
otuchosen:

Maybe afternoon and you?
i'm still in doubt if i should go or not because i don t have were to stay wen i get to benin
Re: Nafs Technologies by ikpefan: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2019
me as i de talk so i de warri for PTI road i go enter the place if worst come to worst based on our 6hrs yeye spoilt road na to lodge for any 2k hotel i fit see
Re: Nafs Technologies by Ekele007: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
ikpefan:
me as i de talk so i de warri for PTI road i go enter the place if worst come to worst based on our 6hrs yeye spoilt road na to lodge for any 2k hotel i fit see

I dey reason the same thing my guy. but na to know where to find close by hotel to the venue
Re: Nafs Technologies by otuchosen: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
hazandino:
i'm still in doubt if i should go or not because i don t have were to stay wen i get to benin

OK.
Re: Nafs Technologies by kashtanyi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
Alexmecury4:

i wish you good luck

But they will provide writing materials
Re: Nafs Technologies by Vinny22: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Graduate trainee program of Nafs Technologies lasts for 18-20 months. The sixty people employed by Lagos State Judiciary after Nafs trained them in 2015 are paid at the region of 50,000 naira monthly. But you still make good money from lawyers who want proceedings printed for them, the gig economy, and still have time for some other underground hustles (Nafs mustn't know or you would be sued).

During the training, you will be expected to sign a bond keeping you out of other jobs. While the bond is till binding, you can't hunt and be employed by another organization or you could be sued.

In the course of the training, you will be paid some token to cover your transport fee. Employment is assured if you are serious with the training.

I went for the test on 14th and we were told to write an essay on ''Nigeria of My Dream'' in 15 minutes. We used about 3 classes at Imaguero High School and each class contained, to my counting, 122 persons. They said they aim to employ ''over 100'' of us and it's strictly based on merits.

I have provided you with the information I researched from people who started the training in 2014 in Lagos. There is a very important question you guys must ask them tomorrow, ''WHEN NEXT ARE WE GOING TO HEAR FROM YOU FOR THE ORAL INTERVIEW?'' Please ask this question and provide the answer here. I forgot to ask them. Good luck.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nafs Technologies by kashtanyi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Vinny22:
Graduate trainee program of Nafs Technologies lasts for 18-20 months. The sixty people employed by Lagos State Judiciary after Nafs trained them in 2015 are paid at the region of 50,000 naira monthly. But you still make good money from lawyers who want proceedings printed for them, the gig economy, and still have time for some other underground hustles (Nafs mustn't know or you would be sued).

During the training, you will be expected to sign a bond keeping you out of other jobs. While the bond is till binding, you can't hunt and be employed by another organization or you could be sued.

In the course of the training, you will be paid some token to cover your transport fee. Employment is assured if you are serious with the training.

I went for the test on 14th and we were told to write an essay on ''Nigeria of My Dream'' in 15 minutes. We used about 3 classes at Imaguero High School and each class contained, to my counting, 122 persons. They said they aim to employ ''over 100'' of us and it's strictly based on merits.

I have provided you with the information I researched from people who started the training in 2014 in Lagos. There is a very important question you guys must ask them tomorrow, ''WHEN NEXT ARE WE GOING TO HEAR FROM YOU FOR THE ORAL INTERVIEW?'' Please ask this question and provide the answer here. I forgot to ask them. Good luck.

Thanks.

Did they request for anything like ,identification or printout?
Re: Nafs Technologies by Vinny22: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Go with your print out, but you will still go back with it. You must go with a passport photograph preferably a 5cm×5cm and your pen. Endeavor to be there on time.
Re: Nafs Technologies by Alexmecury4: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
kashtanyi:

But they will provide writing materials
go with the form and with a pen,ofcus passport
Re: Nafs Technologies by Ekele007: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2019
I have attended today's aptitude test and it's all in the hand of God!!! we were told to write an essay on the "event that changed my life" and the time duration was 20mins. I asked one of the coordinators if we should be expecting any message soon, and he said any information that would come is from Abuja.
Re: Nafs Technologies by otuchosen: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ekele007:
I have attended today's aptitude test and it's all in the hand of God!!! we were told to write an essay on the "event that changed my life" and the time duration was 20mins. I asked one of the coordinators if we should be expecting any message soon, and he said any information that would come is from Abuja.

Correct.
Re: Nafs Technologies by Vinny22: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nice one for asking the question.
Re: Nafs Technologies by Alexmecury4: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ekele007:
nice one, but were you guys many?
Re: Nafs Technologies by Eldirecto: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Alexmecury4:

nice one, but were you guys many?
Yeah there were quite many people to my surprise. But I have to say I was kind of disappointed with the way they dealt with things. The way the test was conducted literally anyone could sit for it. They weren't even checking the invitation printouts, many guys were not even formally dressed and they still sat for it, No checking of ID cards nothing. Its Nigeria, I should've known better.

Hmmm anyways I've written it, I'm hoping for the best.
Re: Nafs Technologies by Alexmecury4: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Eldirecto:
Yeah there were quite many people to my surprise. But I have to say I was kind of disappointed with the way they dealt with things. The way the test was conducted literally anyone could sit for it. They weren't even checking the invitation printouts, many guys were not even formally dressed and they still sat for it, No checking of ID cards nothing. Its Nigeria, I should've known better.

Hmmm anyways I've written it, I'm hoping for the best.
anyone can actually sit for it.
we hope for the best, we will be selected
Re: Nafs Technologies by Vinny22: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2019
The selection would not only be made by your aptitude score. You will still be invited for an oral and computer typing test interview after the aptitude test. If you are successful in the two, you would be selected for the training.
Re: Nafs Technologies by Ekele007: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vinny22:
The selection would not only be made by your aptitude score. You will still be invited for an oral and computer typing test interview after the aptitude test. If you are successful in the two, you would be selected for the training.

Na wa o... Person go pay transportation again to and fro. I hope they are going to compensate us handsomely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday / Is Your Salary Enough In This Economy?, Get In Here Let's Discuss / Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.