Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nafs Technologies - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nafs Technologies (18927 Views)

Job Vacancy At Nafs S.g / Apply For KKON Technologies (kkontech) Graduate And Trainee Jobs / Smartflow Technologies Limited Fresh Job Recruitment--{3 Positions} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafs Technologies by Edmen(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Their recruitment process overall is too hard and long..just hope it's worth the stress..I aced the first two stages but the last one, the lady just went bunkers, started asking me the meaning of some words I don't even know sef. .anyway God dey
Re: Nafs Technologies by hardlychase: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Edmen:
The interview is in three stages
first stage is typing test, they will ask you to type a passage in 2mins
second stage, they will ask you to read a passage out loud and fast
third stage, you will be asked the meaning of some words and asked to also spell them as well..the words were those giving in the last stage.

Please what words were asked?
Re: Nafs Technologies by Edmen(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
hardlychase:

Please what words were asked?
ameliorate, philantesis mitigate, guerrilla warfare..it varies though, but those were some of the words they asked me that I can remember

1 Like

Re: Nafs Technologies by kashtanyi(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Serious level....omo I nor go again...the typing go be big issue,I swear.....jezz....how many minutes per person
Re: Nafs Technologies by hardlychase: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Edmen:

ameliorate, philantesis mitigate, guerrilla warfare..it varies though, but those were some of the words they asked me that I can remember

So they expect you to give meanings to these words. Mehn that's not easy if you don't use your dictionary or haven't even come across as these words before
Re: Nafs Technologies by Edmen(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
hardlychase:

So they expect you to give meanings to these words. Mehn that's not easy if you don't use your dictionary or haven't even come across as these words before
exactly bro. .I guess it's just to test ones knowledge
Re: Nafs Technologies by hardlychase: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Edmen:
exactly bro. .I guess it's just to test ones knowledge

Were you guys much there?
Re: Nafs Technologies by Edmen(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
hardlychase:

Were you guys much there?
like a hundred plus..but the names on the list were about 245...I think it covers for those of tomorrow too
Re: Nafs Technologies by Marley40(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
They r making life difficult for people all in d name of recruitment. Wat a country. because of a meagre pay. Imagine folks who had to travel far to Benin city.

1 Like

Re: Nafs Technologies by gdayo: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
I didn't even go for the interview thou got their test
Re: Nafs Technologies by ikpefan: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Do you guys remeber any of those words at the last segment of the 2nd test. where they said we should choose the alphabet of the word that is similar
Re: Nafs Technologies by ikpefan: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2019
On my way see heavy rain that just started in Benin-City I'm all drenched. Hope this worth it ooo

1 Like

Re: Nafs Technologies by Eldirecto: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2019
ikpefan:
On my way see heavy rain that just started in Benin-City I'm all drenched. Hope this worth it ooo
Goodluck bro!
Re: Nafs Technologies by Bennyanya: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Abeg what time did you guys finish yesterday and how did the interview go.
Re: Nafs Technologies by ikpefan: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Over all, from my interview today, even if i don't scale through, I applaud the recruiters in the way and manner they structure out and organize everything. They really know what they are looking for in the pool of applicants and inculcated it perfectly in the whole exercise.

Some times you get kicked out of a job screening process because the interviewer is too ambiguous: asking you things that are not directly proportional to your capabilities in the job like "why didnt you use ur name in your email", when did you finish secondary school, university, how old are u, whats ur religion and tribe
Re: Nafs Technologies by baldinini: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please any idea when they will get back to us? Did anyone remember to ask them at the interview?
Re: Nafs Technologies by baldinini: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Any news guys shocked
Re: Nafs Technologies by ikpefan: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2019
Any good news from Nafs yet?
Re: Nafs Technologies by charmingfrank(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Anyone heard anything so far
Re: Nafs Technologies by vitalisezeluaku: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nafs and their mode of recruitment. they are using every possible means to reduce and drop applicants just to meet 100 / 120 Vacant positions for the job. imagine conducting interview @ 6:00pm that day, and even got drenched in the heavy down pour as well. Nigeria is Hell on Earth.....

1 Like

Re: Nafs Technologies by Eldirecto: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
vitalisezeluaku:
Nafs and their mode of recruitment. they are using every possible means to reduce and drop applicants just to meet 100 / 120 Vacant positions for the job. imagine conducting interview @ 6:00pm that day, and even got drenched in the heavy down pour as well. Nigeria is Hell on Earth.....
I was there till quarter to 7pm.
Re: Nafs Technologies by baldinini: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
This Suspense is much ....God help us

1 Like

Re: Nafs Technologies by Jennifer1712: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2019
I called one of their numbers and the guy who answered said they've compiled the list already.. That they're making preparations to forward messages.

1 Like

Re: Nafs Technologies by baldinini: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
Any news yet?
Re: Nafs Technologies by Chemist009(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2019
.... 3 weeks and no news, this is unfair on us applicants oooo
Re: Nafs Technologies by vitalisezeluaku: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abeg, let's take our mind off this Nafs stuff b4 one develops hypertension. If they decide to eat their so called recruitment, so be it then. Better days ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Nafs Technologies by baldinini: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2019
Just got a congratulatory message from them. Who else did?

2 Likes

Re: Nafs Technologies by Jennifer1712: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2019
I just got a message from them

1 Like

Re: Nafs Technologies by kashtanyi(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2019
Did not get the gig, after the f**k**g stress... I just weak any how

1 Like

Re: Nafs Technologies by Alexmecury4: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
baldinini:
Just got a congratulatory message from them. Who else did?

congrats
Re: Nafs Technologies by yawehoverall: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
kashtanyi:
Did not get the gig, after the f**k**g stress... I just weak any how

Don't give up hope just yet, they are sending in batches, wait till the end of this week.
Re: Nafs Technologies by Peaceefe: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
I haven't gotten yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gis/sure-p Port Harcourt Job Fair / N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday / Is Your Salary Enough In This Economy?, Get In Here Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.