Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook (7207 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by Slyr0x: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2010
iDon't get the FACEBOOK aspect of the story. Aw did it come in?
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by softgirl1: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2010
there is more to that story i don't believe the testimony of that man let him open up wat he has being doing to his wife that has being pieling up
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by GreatSon1(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2010
There is more to this story, the man should search his heart to ensure that he has not done anything to his wife that will make her behave that way
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by jaybee3(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2010
Divorce or Break-up?
Thought only the court can grant divorce tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by chakula: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
Amazing thing never ends.
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by slap1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
Nonsense story. Why did he marry a computer literate? (joking).
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by tyson55(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2010
I don't get the story, i think there's something the man is not telling us here.
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by sleekch1c(f): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
something is fishy, women rarely leave their matrimonal home like dat,the man isnt telling the whole story.as for his numerous business trips was really business or was he nesting in the laps of a delilah?men sef! undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by chakula: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
it seems to be the Igbos folks would have to come up with the solution to a problem but that's what i would have think too.
bk.babe97y:

I THOUGHT IBOS DO NOT DIVORCE?!!? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by ud4u: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
He added that the tribunal of the Catholic Church which includes the Archbishop of Lagos and other bishops sat and advised him that the marriage had become null and void because all efforts for reconciliation were defeated by his wife and her family.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by Felepumpin(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2010
omg but dis story isn't full there is something fishy
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by whiteroses(f): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
nonsense story, i'd like to hear the womans side of the story! she might be his punching bag for all i know the guy sounds foolish. too quick to divide, oro yin benbe there must be more to this
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by oludashmi(f): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I THOUGHT IBOS DO NOT DIVORCE?!!? shocked shocked shocked

Who told you? You must be living in the stone age!! Dont you read papers or get a load of this kind of info weekly?
Go to magistrate courts around weekly, you will see queue of marriages crumbling day by day. . . infact they call NEXT after each couple.

As for the post, she was tooo faithful, hence her reason for changing her status and gaming the man
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by oludashmi(f): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
whiteroses:

nonsense story, i'd like to hear the womans side of the story! she might be his punching bag for all i know the guy sounds foolish. too quick to divide, oro yin benbe there must be more to this

I agree with you but is that why she should change her complete status?
No matter whatever happens, she failed there!
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by oluite(f): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
I see nollywood making this a movie real soon.
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2010
The husband no dey get time or drugs to fu ck her well, so na the property she wants now. Every Saturday pple are wedding and am laughing.
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by saintchux(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
merely change of name and marital status in facebook is not divorce. I know alot of people in facebook that are using single and other names, even with something else as picture.

This can't be considered as divorce.
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by biijay: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
fishy fishy fishy
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by caspapa(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
hmn, something is wrong somewhere, i think the man is the solution to this problem, the guy know wetin in dey do.
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by myteacher(m): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
shocked

There must still be a lot that is not known concerning this.

The woman's side needs to be heard. You never know, maybe the man's lifestyle drove her to run away from her matrimonial home. There definitely are issues.

No woman would pack out of her husband's house just like that if there aren't issues - except she's been remote controlled.

Time will tell. Let's follow this news and get to the end of this.
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by AloyEmeka5: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
myteacher:

No woman would pack out of her husband's house just like that if there aren't issues - except she's been remote controlled.

Other issues could be falling in love with another man because she never loved her husband in the first place. She may have married him because of his money and after she realized that money can't buy happiness, she decided to bail.
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by koolchicco: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2010
hmmm another NL FB wahala? OK!
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by chic2pimp(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
NL is mad funny sha.If the shoe was on the other foot i.e The Man packed and left his Matrimonial home without giving any reasonable explanation, y'all will say 'He Is Scum, He Is A Cheat' and what not however change the word Man for Woman, your tone suddenly changes. Now it's 'He Must Have Done Something, He Isn't Telling Us The Truth'e.t.c
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by AloyEmeka5: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
chic2pimp:

NL is mad funny sha.If the shoe was on the other foot i.e The Man packed and left his Matrimonial home without giving any reasonable explanation, y'all will say 'He Is Scum, He Is A Cheat' and what not however change the word Man for Woman, your tone suddenly changes. Now it's 'He Must Have Done Something, He Isn't Telling Us The Truth'e.t.c

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That na because men sabi pick race all the time for no reason na. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by batiatus(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
There is nothing fishy about this story, the only problem is that the other party is not heard.
The husband is not a saint, he may had have issues with his wife of which couples have and reconcile later but to make it public (FB) without d knowledge of your partner is not good. The husband could have behaved badly towards his wife, but why couldn't she tell him physically rather than being informed by a third party.
How would women feel, after havin an issue with your patner the next you get is a call by your friend that your husband has changed his marital status without you knowing.
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by emmatok(m): 12:17am On Oct 29, 2010
I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF THE SAME WOMAN, RUNS BACK TO HER HUSBAND BEGGING FOR FORGIVINGNESS AND BLAMING THE DEVIL.

I KNOW A LOT OF WOMEN DO THESE THINGS (RUNS AWAY AND RUNS BACK BEGGIN).
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by emmatok(m): 12:35am On Oct 29, 2010
For those blaming the husband. That man is not guilty until we hear from the woman who ran away .

If the silly woman really wants to divorce her husband she would have gone court to normalize her divorce.

I bet u she ran away with her lover boy not knowing the implications of her actions.
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by kg(f): 5:32am On Oct 29, 2010
If there's nothing to hide, she should even be the one to show up and ask for divorce so she'll have all the "freedom" she desires!
No admiration for such a runaway wife, time will open her eyes.

Kids weren't mentioned in the story, maybe that's part of the reason for the separation- no pikin!
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by wale4x35(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2010
I will never date a lady who knows her ways around social networking sites  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will never date a lady who knows her ways around social networking sites  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Period.
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by Ecash1: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2010
wale4x35:

Period.

Why not think of being clean and faithful. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Divorces Husband On Facebook by Mygoldie(f): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2010
LOLZ, how cool. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother In-laws / Help My Neighbor, Her Husband Beats Her Mercilessly And Threatens To Kill Her. / My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.