Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

This Lady Is About To Give Up:is There Any Hope For Her Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Lady Is About To Give Up:is There Any Hope For Her Marriage? (1026 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is About To Give Up:is There Any Hope For Her Marriage? by Beke2020: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good morning ma,

Please share this story for my friend. She is crazy and I don’t know how to help her again. I have bee counseling her for so long but now I think she needs professional help. Me and Dina (not real name) have been friends since university. I know when she had her first boyfriend and I was there every time she had broken up with her boyfriends. We pretty much share each other’s secrets.

Dina is married to Ola. They been married for 22 years. Their marriage has had its turn of ups and downs,but on the average,they are doing ok. Their kids have grown too. Their kids are in boarding school abroad. I do not know if its mid life crises but for the last four years,its like Dina and Ola have been finding it hard to understand each other.

These couple have everything going for them,they live quite comfortably. But I think from what Dina said,they are growing apart as they grow older. Dina is 43 years old and she is tired of her husband. She complains that he does not......
https://livelystones.com.ng/this-lady-is-about-to-give-upis-there-any-hope-for-her-marriage/

Re: This Lady Is About To Give Up:is There Any Hope For Her Marriage? by daddytime(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
G
Re: This Lady Is About To Give Up:is There Any Hope For Her Marriage? by Beke2020: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: This Lady Is About To Give Up:is There Any Hope For Her Marriage? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2019
You aren't ready yet............,..

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is About To Give Up:is There Any Hope For Her Marriage? by Beke2020: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
cool
Oluwadamilare118:
You aren't ready yet............,..

(1) (Reply)

11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. / My Mum's Driving Me Nuts / Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.