Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage (1036 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / 600 South African Girls Aged 9 And 10 Gave Birth In 2020 / Gov Amosu Visited Prof Otubose After Given Birth After 40years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by edunaragold(f): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
I mean most woman are only thinking of the word happiness, for richer, for good,they dont like the other words for poorer ,for sickness, most woman rush into marriage and believe its the duty of the man to always make them happy and do what ever they wish.and when u cant satisfy that need few times ,there must be misunderstandings. When a woman is pregnant and received all the care and love till she put to beg,she forget those painful times she had and the husband is always caring and plsing her need, have u ever got married before and suddenly the woman u married and paid her bride price with a lil courtship of 7 months wakes up one day and say she wants to relocate and leave u,and u kept asking questions like,what did I do to u,I don't starve u,I take care of u the best way I can,I don't beat u ,or order u around, I go beyond taking credit ,and the woman told u she will leave u soon and kept ringing that in your head,have any one come across such lady despite he is a man of vision for both of them.and the woman don't want to have patience with the husband. Will remarry solve the problems when she eventually leave for no good reason ,that even the court will support the husband, beside he even gives her up keep money pending when he will open her own business .
Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
The men suddenly stops showing love to their wife after marriage and birthing of kids hence the change you notice with women. No woman misbehaves when properly loved and even if she does She'll be easily controllable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by donbachi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
I sorry for those,whose first reason for marriage.is looking for happiness or a man/woman that make them happy.nobody owe you that.
Happpiness is produced by self,then you look for someone that will add to it and you share in each others happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
This usually happens when there's no true love especially to men who beg women to marry them by enticing them with money and gifts from the beginning.

Another reason could be some psychological problems that come with childbirth as a result of changes ( due to hormones released) the womans body went through during pregnancy and postnatal periods. The homones tend to mess up with her systems coupled with her role as a mother at the homefront.. making her act irrational at such times. So you can't really blame her. You can only Advise her to seek medical help.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by UDUJ(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
The men suddenly stops showing love to their wife after marriage and birthing of kids hence the change you notice with women.

It pains me to agree with you and say this is true. I have noticed this with married colleagues and friends.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by Naijanascam: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Depends from the angle the husband noticed the changes......... besides no more campaigns after winning the elections

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
UDUJ:

It pains me to agree with you and say this is true. I have noticed this with married colleagues and friends.
This is the bitter truth dear,I know women who are currently going through such.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Try use paragraphs and full stop. It's not easy on the eyes with everything jumbled together.

To the write up, I think the foundation of their marriage might be the culprit. If the marriage was based on something superficial, there will be problems.
Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by Lostchild(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2021
edunaragold

From your above write up, I am supprised a Woman could say all that you just said.
Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2021
donbachi:
I sorry for those,whose first reason for marriage.is looking for happiness or a man/woman that make them happy.nobody owe you that.
Happpiness is produced by self,then you look for someone that will add to it and you share in each others happiness.

This popular narrative is odd to me.

Of what use is a husband/wife who can't make their spouse happy? undecided

Yes, a person would have other source of 'happiness' but a spouse supplies the bulk of it.

Your job is on point, your kids are all stars, your friends are ride or die and your husband/wife is very useless and you think you would be 'happy'? Especially when you are not planning to leave them?
Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2021
@OP:

I don't understand the point:

That women just leave their husbands immediately after they have kids? Shouldn't that be treated as Postpartum Depression for starters?

If you say some years after, then I would say Maybe they just wanted kids from one man and the legitimacy of marriage.
Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by debbydams(f): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2021
ImaIma1:
Try use paragraphs and full stop. It's not easy on the eyes with everything jumbled together.

To the write up, I think the foundation of their marriage might be the culprit. If the marriage was based on something superficial, there will be problems.
hum mm,sometimes its not about the foundation, i'v seen a man that begs a lady nd was very caring before and even after marriage..when the man start making money the love started fading nd even wish the wife is dead because he wanna marry another woman..in marriage there will be a time when the love will wanna fade but it takes two understanding partners, nd commitment wit prayers to make it work...
Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
debbydams:
hum mm,sometimes its not about the foundation, i'v seen a man that begs a lady nd was very caring before and even after marriage..when the man start making money the love started fading nd even wish the wife is dead because he wanna marry another woman..in marriage there will be a time when the love will wanna fade but it takes two understanding partners, nd commitment wit prayers to make it work...

That's why I didn't categorically state that it is. Foundation is one of the reasons. There are more reasons to explore.
Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
The men suddenly stops showing love to their wife after marriage and birthing of kids hence the change you notice with women. No woman misbehaves when properly loved and even if she does She'll be easily controllable.

Big fat lie.
Re: Why Some Woman Change Characters After Given Birth In Marriage by crackhaus: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
bukatyne:

This popular narrative is odd to me.

Of what use is a husband/wife who can't make their spouse happy? undecided

Yes, a person would have other source of 'happiness' but a spouse supplies the bulk of it.

Your job is on point, your kids are all stars, your friends are ride or die and your husband/wife is very useless and you think you would be 'happy'? Especially when you are not planning to leave them?

I don't think you understood the guy's comment.

This kind of dependency you're advocating is NOT healthy.
It means your happiness will depend solely on the continued/uninterrupted generosity of your spouse to keep supplying it.

donbachi:

Happpiness is produced by self, then you look for someone that will add to it and you share in each others happiness.
This is the healthy alternative.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs / What Do You Do When Your Partner/spouse Travels? / My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.