Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. (1035 Views)

This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by silencer73(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Some say 'life begins at 50,' but I say life for a young responsible man begins at 30 years.
So, I have written this article majorly for my male readers but if you follow my page and you are a woman, you should share this article with your male friends. They all have to read this.
Below are 11 things every 30 year old responsible man should know how to do.
1. Know how to buy bedsheets and towels.
A 30 years old responsible man should know how to get himself some new towels and bed sheets.
If at the age of 30 you still have only one-bed sheet and towel then you need some figuring out to do.
What happens when you want to wash them?
What do you do?
2. Know your measurements.
You should know your measurements if you are 30 years of age and above.
I mean, your actual measurement and not just, "small, medium, and large."
You don't need to go to your tailor every time you need to make a nice suit or get some well-tailored pants. You could call him to tell him what you need and text your measurements.
3. Know How to communicate.
Every responsible man should learn how to talk. If you don't know how to, you better start learning. It's not too late to learn anything.
Communication is what keeps a responsible man in a health relationship therefore, it is an important skill every man should have.
4. Know How to knot a tie.
If you don't know how to knot a tie and you are 30 years old, then we should be worried.
It's a skill you should acquire in your teens or early 20s. However, as I said early it is not too late.
Please go and learn how to knot one.
5. Know how to dress to match.
At 30 years of age, you should be dressing well.
The 'anything goes' habit should be dropped before your 30th birthday, please.
You should know what pants to wear with what socks and what kind of shoes will match.
They mustn't be expensive, but at least these are basic things every responsible man should know how to do.
6. Know where to get nice underwear.
A 30 year old man cannot be walking around with holes in his boxers just because people can't see it, he must be ashamed of himself.
Boxers are not expensive.
Come on, please you should know how to get new ones.
7. Know how to save.
This is another thing every responsible man should know how to do. You have to know how to save.
Spending all your income is something that a 30-year-old responsible man should not be doing.
Be wise.
8. Know how to listen.
A great man is a man that listens to others more and talks less.
As a 30 years old man who wants to be responsible, you should learn this habit and start practicing it.
9. Know how to pee.
You can't be 30 years and when you pee, you mess up the place.
A responsible man should know how to pee without splashing the whole place with urine even if he is in his own house.
He should know how to flush everytime you use the toilet. It's commons sense.
10. Should know how to clean.
A responsible man at 30 years of age can't depend on his siblings, girlfriends, or wife to help him out always.
He should know how to do some basic domestic cleaning, have a broom, a dustbin, toilet brush, and bleach.
Stop living like a bushman.
11. Get a clean Hair cut.
A responsible man at 30 should know how to get a good hair cut regularly.
He should want to look good. It's a good business to look good.
These are the 11 things every responsible man at 30 years of age should know how to do.
If you do them before, keep doing them.
If you don't and you are 30 or older, then you have to start

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by FlordFlorez(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
What about "know how to make money"? Without this, others are useless.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by Juliusmomoh: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Okada drop me here ..

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by Oluromantic: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Know how to ignore unnecessary emotions

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
On point.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by Donald3d(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Where is learning how to cook ?

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by illicit(m): 12:34am On Jun 04, 2020
He should know how to change diapers

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 04, 2020
illicit:
He should know how to change diapers
How? Unless he is married and tries it out on his baby. A man cannot learn to change diapers on other people's kids, before they will tag him paedophile.
You sef fit allow your guy change your baby diapers grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by johnkey: 5:06am On Jun 04, 2020
But I'm not 30 and know all those stuffs

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 04, 2020
FlordFlorez:
What about "know how to make money"? Without this, others are useless.
The bolded is the Primus Inter Pares. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by DRPAIT123(m): 5:53am On Jun 04, 2020
In saner climes, all these should have been learnt to perfection by men before 18 not 30.
At 30, you should have been well past this level, things like having a stable source of income, marriage(if you want), planning for your kids, mastering a good relationship with your family, having a car or a house should be the accomplishments, or the target before 30, or at least around 30.
IMO

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by illicit(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2020
rockstarB:

How? Unless he is married and tries it out on his baby. A man cannot learn to change diapers on other people's kids, before they will tag him paedophile.
You sef fit allow your guy change your baby diapers grin

No now but he can learn from family and friends now. Or he can but a pack and practise by following the instructions on it....

or from adverts and YouTube
grin
Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2020
illicit:

No now but he can learn from family and friends now. Or he can but a pack and practise by following the instructions on it....

or from adverts and YouTube
grin
smiley

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by akaahs(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
He should also know how to drive, change tyre and jump start a car.
Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by Amanee(f): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Look at how you left the significant things and started chasing irrelevance

Who cares whether you know how to knot a tie if what you do for a living doesn't call for it.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Amanee:
Look at how you left the significant things and started chasing irrelevance

Who cares whether you know how to knot a tie, if what you do for a living doesn't call for it.
seriously I just fed up for some of those write up.No be everybody sabi dress ,talkless of dress to match.u for just say he should be neat.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things Every Man At 30 Should Know How To Do. by walkwithgod(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
DRPAIT123:
In saner climes, all these should have been learnt to perfection by men before 18 not 30.
At 30, you should have been well past this level, things like having a stable source of income, marriage(if you want), planning for your kids, mastering a good relationship with your family, having a car or a house should be the accomplishments, or the target before 30, or at least around 30.
IMO

No be lie brother, na only for naija you go see 30 years old man dey stay with parents and still dey chop mummy thank you due to economic factors.

After school, na to drop certificate go learn trade if you wan make am for naija. No cap !!

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The Society Frown Against Left Handed People? / What Do You Do When Your Partner/spouse Travels? / Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.