Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage (5005 Views)

See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen / When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Heavance(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Mekenz:
the guy is truly amazing.... shior
imaging him saying that is OK for the wife to fear and respect the pastor more than the husband, because the marriage was even permitted by the pastor in the beginning.....
some people sef......

Religion is really becoming something else o....

I really wonder why someone educated enough would reason like that.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by cooooooks(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2019
They want their daddies in the Lord to be their daddies elsewhere too.

Blackivy27:
Wish i could give you a kiss.

suh true. 100%. All those, "my daddy in the lord" women.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Martinez39(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2019
blackpanthar:
THIS IS TRULY THE EXPERIENCE OF MANY BUT NOT ALL.

FIRSTLY, the pastors have more power than the husbands ONLY IN THE CHURCH... in the home the husband has the power and authority and he shares it with his wife, because she is not LOWER THAN HIM.... SHE IS HIS PARTNER.

SECONDLY, the women are gullible because they have not been taught properly how to give honor to whom honor is due as at when due. HUSBAND THAT DOES NOT SERVE GOD DOES NOT DESERVE ANY FORM OF HONOR... HE IS SIMPLY AN IGNORANT DISGRACE because MARRIAGE CAME FROM GOD.... and not from tradition. WIFE THAT CARRIES CHURCH ON HER HEAD is a shameless idol worshiper because she is serving church or her pastor more than she should...

THIRDLY, Husbands should never complain about their wives being more afraid of the pastor because NA PASTOR PERMIT THE WOMAN TO EVEN MARRY THE MAN O.... many women would never have married their husbands without counsel from the SO CALLED PASTOR. The MAN SHOULD GET SERIOUS WITH GOD AND ALSO GET CLOSER TO THE MAN OF GOD FOR THE PROTECTION OF HIS WIFE. This is wisdom.

FOURTHLY WOMEN naturally respect men who are much more higher than them in EVERY AREA OF LIFE..... so men should hold their game strong. A woman can only obey her pastor and disobey her husband when she feels her pastor is HIGHER THAN HER HUSBAND IN MANY WAYS. So men should KEEP IMPROVING ON EVERY AREA OF THEIR LIVES..... WOMEN RESPECT PRAYERFUL MEN... Men who pray well at home can control their wives easily.

A TRUE MAN/FATHER/HUSBAND is first a PRIEST of the house, the PROPHET OF THE HOUSE, the GENERAL OVERSEER OF HIS HOUSE and THE LEADER.... anything less is a disgrace to manhood. Many pastors rule over housewives because their men are too ignorantly weak to claim their position. BLAMING PASTORS WONT SOLVE IT, SIMPLY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

When a woman is speaking, I will know. Mtewwwww.

2 Likes

Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by excessmon(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2019
This is the dumbest write up I have read in recent times

Give orientation to women to do the right things and stop supporting pastors on wrong issues
blackpanthar:

FIRSTLY, the pastors have more power than the husbands ONLY IN THE CHURCH... in the home the husband has the power and authority and he shares it with his wife, because she is not LOWER THAN HIM.... SHE IS HIS PARTNER.

SECONDLY, the women are gullible because they have not been taught properly how to give honor to whom honor is due as at when due. HUSBAND THAT DOES NOT SERVE GOD DOES NOT DESERVE ANY FORM OF HONOR... HE IS SIMPLY AN IGNORANT DISGRACE because MARRIAGE CAME FROM GOD.... and not from tradition. WIFE THAT CARRIES CHURCH ON HER HEAD is a shameless idol worshiper because she is serving church or her pastor more than she should...

THIRDLY, Husbands should never complain about their wives being more afraid of the pastor because NA PASTOR PERMIT THE WOMAN TO EVEN MARRY THE MAN O.... many women would never have married their husbands without counsel from the SO CALLED PASTOR. The MAN SHOULD GET SERIOUS WITH GOD AND ALSO GET CLOSER TO THE MAN OF GOD FOR THE PROTECTION OF HIS WIFE. This is wisdom.

FOURTHLY WOMEN naturally respect men who are much more higher than them in EVERY AREA OF LIFE..... so men should hold their game strong. A woman can only obey her pastor and disobey her husband when she feels her pastor is HIGHER THAN HER HUSBAND IN MANY WAYS. So men should KEEP IMPROVING ON EVERY AREA OF THEIR LIVES..... WOMEN RESPECT PRAYERFUL MEN... Men who pray well at home can control their wives easily.

A TRUE MAN/FATHER/HUSBAND is first a PRIEST of the house, the PROPHET OF THE HOUSE, the GENERAL OVERSEER OF HIS HOUSE and THE LEADER.... anything less is a disgrace to manhood. Many pastors rule over housewives because their men are too ignorantly weak to claim their position. BLAMING PASTORS WONT SOLVE IT, SIMPLY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

4 Likes

Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2019
cooooooks:
They want their daddies in the Lord to be their daddies elsewhere too.

grin We see them. Wife caught sleeping with pastor.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Mekenz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin We see them. Wife caught sleeping with pastor.
;lols my pastor said that we should not have sex this week.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mekenz:
;lols my pastor said that we should not have sex this week.
And during that period the pastor would be having sex with her under the guise of either removing DEMONS, empowering her with the HOLY GHOST or trying to fix her MARITAL PROBLEMS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Modernist: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Are you serious? What of igbo women and reverend fathers? Since we want to go tribal undecided
Omo Youruba Ni e?
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Modernist:
Omo Youruba Ni e?

Yes.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Modernist: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes.
Marry me now
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Modernist:
Marry me now

No.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Modernist: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

No.
Good, because that was a joke.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Modernist:
Good, because that was a joke.

Good.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by luvyaself95(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
So true Am beginning to like you for your Honesty.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
luvyaself95:

So true
Am beginning to like you for your Honesty.
grin thanks dear. Where have you been?
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by djoe21(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:

Someone said you are 16 years but now I am doubting it. You seem way mature than that with some of your comments.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
djoe21:

Someone said you are 16 years but now I am doubting it. You seem way mature than that with some of your comments.
I am. Thanks.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by marvelous000: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
blackpanthar:

what a heap of drivel in one post.

2 Likes

Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by goodnewscliff(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
I want to marry blackivy27
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
goodnewscliff:
I want to marry blackivy27
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by luvyaself95(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin thanks dear. Where have you been?
searching for green pasture oh
how have you been
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
luvyaself95:
searching for green pasture oh how have you been
Okay. Just dying of boredom
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by luvyaself95(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
Okay. Just dying of boredom
Oh are TV and phone not lively the day for you even nairaland.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
luvyaself95:

Oh are TV and phone not lively the day for you even nairaland.
nairaland is better.
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by luvyaself95(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
nairaland is better.
that great to know you know here is full of many things all you need is to choose.
how far about the programming ?
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by goodnewscliff(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
U not old enough or something grin grin grin tongue
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by DMerciful(m): 1:11am On Sep 04, 2019
A man's authority does not come from religion. Wives only disrespect weak men. Rubbish!
blackpanthar:

Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by kunleweb: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is another version

Martinez39
Re: What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage by kunleweb: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Blackivy27:
And during that period the pastor would be having sex with her under the guise of either removing DEMONS, empowering her with the HOLY GHOST or trying to fix her MARITAL PROBLEMS

Abasha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need 500k / Yahoo Family (devils Diary Part 2) / My Crush Seun Osewa Is Messing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.