Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male (4933 Views)

See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy / Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ekaette boniface has been told by doctors she is 85% female and 15% male.
She was born with both organs but the pussy functions more and of course she identifies fully as a female..
Just how feminine and beautiful does she look??
I don't know why Africa men think thick ladies is what is described as beautiful and feminine, that's why many girls undergo the knife to get bigger boobs, bigger butt, bigger hips to please these shallow minded men..
Let your feminine spirit don't be defined by shallow minded men.. You are beautiful as you are..
Read beautiful Ekaette Boniface story here. Intersex is beautiful. A woman is a woman no matter how she looks like..
This woman because of how people looked down on her because of her looks decided to join female soccer team but got disqualified after they found out she be intersex. Na her fault? Them say her energy is stronger than the other female players.
Read story here https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/ekaette-boniface-being-a-hermaphrodite-is-killing-this-ex-falconets-players-dreams/znwvq5h.amp

1 Share

Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Nairalandwizerd(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
transgendered
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Beautiful

Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Make s-he go join sport prof ABEG
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by SocialJustice: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Ekaette boniface has been told by doctors she is 85% female and 15% male.
She was born with both organs but the pussy functions more and of course she identifies fully as a female..
Just how feminine and beautiful does she look??
I don't know why Africa men think thick ladies is what is described as beautiful and feminine, that's why many girls undergo the knife to get bigger boobs, bigger butt, bigger hips to please these shallow minded men..
Let your feminine spirit don't be defined by shallow minded men.. You are beautiful as you are..
Read beautiful Ekaette Boniface story here. Intersex is beautiful. A woman is a woman no matter how she looks like..
Read story here https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/ekaette-boniface-being-a-hermaphrodite-is-killing-this-ex-falconets-players-dreams/znwvq5h.amp
If you also have a pussy then you should remove your dick and be a full woman or is your dick like a very big clit?

You seriously need to move on if you can and not all men like thick girls. I do though, thick girls are over sweet.

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Queenslander(f): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
It should actually be the other way round,. 85% male,. And 15% female shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lol. Intersex people reach a certain age where they start experiencing second puberty. At this point, many start to add lot of weight, some start getting health problems.. You think its easy huh
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenslander:
It should actually be the other way round,. 85% male,. And 15% female shocked lipsrsealed cry
well believe it or not. That's how she is..
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by meobizy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
At least she joined and exceled in a sport. IntersexSherry, I dey fold hand look you.

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Morr stories will come kiss
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sherry post your genitals pics.....let see maybe you have big clit or dick...

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Sherry post your genitals pics.....let see maybe you have big clit or dick...
why cant you post yours..

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Iceyjayz: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nawa oh, nothing person no go see for here
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Atk1nson(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
IntersexSherry:

Somehow I think you crave companionship and this you thread-creating spree is just a way of you calling out.

Simply put an email out there, I am sure you have secret admirers that will contact you.

Creating various threads on nairaland particularly in the romance section will only expose you to hurtful comments and online bullies

2 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Beautiful woman
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
IntersexSherry:

I'm not intersex...I have big akpa amu..... you're the one that says you have two genitals....let see what you got

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
I Like Thick Women. Yes, Women With Flesh Not Dry Bones.
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
It is well with them.
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by olapitan83789: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Make s-he go join sport prof ABEG
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2021
Its a pity
Re: See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male by tobechi74: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2021
And someone says homosexual should go to hellfire
When God created them that way.

Who is confused? Dem or the creator? Or the believers for condemning what was not confemned

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Allow A Masseuse Do This To Your Babe? (pics) / The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.