Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

LADIES, Does Guys Like This Still Exist? - - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES, Does Guys Like This Still Exist? - - (644 Views)

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LADIES, Does Guys Like This Still Exist? - - by Sleevia: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
If you see Nigerian girls asking this question, never take them serious. If you do so, na straight ticket to one chance.

I tell you this from experience.

Just recently, a thread hit front page in which they asked if a guy can stay till marriage before having sex...

These beings whose words and actions are two parallel lines started asking if guys like that really exist.

I know some guys will be forced to start thinking girls really want such but in reality they will leave you for one who knows how to do the opposite, which is forking them and forking them hard.

I kid you not..

That was how I took one serious from here in a similar thread. I even think say na better person.

After all the complaint about her ex, how he never cared, how he didn't help her financially, how he did this and that... Then I tried to do opposite of what she said ex didn't do.

What did I get? You guess right.

I didn't care about the money and never attached anything . It's nothing.

The only thing I felt bad was the wasted time...cos she obviously didn't deserve any good.

It was not new to me though. But she initially sounded like her words can be matched with actions, quite the contrary.

So when a girl complain about being treated bad by certain guys, your worse mistake might be trying to correct that. You may not necessarily treat her as bad but never try to make her feel much better than she is already used to.

I have moved on with another girl the very day she messed up. Cos that was a second time and I had long been expecting it unknown to her.
Re: LADIES, Does Guys Like This Still Exist? - - by Sirmuel1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
I'm done with Local goods. Both ladies and commodity cheesy

1 Like

Re: LADIES, Does Guys Like This Still Exist? - - by Sleevia: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sirmuel1:
I'm done with Local goods. Both ladies and commodity cheesy

lol

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn', With My Following / If Your Guy Or Lady Is Online & Not Chating U Until Its 12:00 Pm, Sorry !!! / Why Won’t He Let Go Even When He Doesn’t Want You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.