Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) (11982 Views)

The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / To The Ladies Does This Sound Right / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Consiglieri: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Ladies, when wearing a short dress and sitting, have you ever caught a guy looking up your skirt?

Have you ever been in a situation where you realized that your undewear was exposed because of how you were sitting?

How did you feel?

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Mastakija(m): 12:38am On Sep 02, 2021
No b 9ja
For here na black tight them dey wear grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by DonKharly(m): 1:08am On Sep 02, 2021
If you see as guys dey take position look that thing ehn you go shock grin..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by hslbroker2(m): 1:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Woko7966:
You have to be caution of what you put on:Let me introduce you to pi network...In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people find it worthless. Now one Bitcoin is $ 43,000. When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin is above $160. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, now one Ethereum is worth $ 3000. Why not sign up for pi and mine for free by clicking the mine button once every 24hrs till Dec when it will be launch,pls sign up using the link in my signature and also verify your account after the sign up and start to earn your pi for free.After successful sign up please verify your account as follow:
1.Open the app you will see white lines drawn at the top left,click it and screw down to profile,click profile and screw down to account verification,under it you have phone number verification and facebook,choose one out of the two.
2.If it is phone number you click a page will display given you two options to choose from,choose option 2 and they will send four digits numbers,send these four digits number to one of the foreign number you choose and you will be charge#20.00.
3.once your account has been verify it will mark good under your account verification.
I u are annoying me with this your spamming

6 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by hslbroker2(m): 1:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Women are something else on earth.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by suffering: 2:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Meh. It happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by 1beat(m): 3:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Sure
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by siofra(f): 3:39am On Sep 02, 2021
No
Thick girls like us, nothing dey show cheesy tongue

8 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Davash222(m): 4:49am On Sep 02, 2021
siofra:
No
Stingy and self centered girls cheesy

8 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:54am On Sep 02, 2021
grin
Did that to my female classmate back then in ss1...She kept quiet and kept it to herself pretending she didn't know what I was doing to her all those while....Na when I provoke her one day,na that day she begin yan all my fvck up for class...I shame en...I tried to deny all the allegations but it was already too late undecided. Small pikin sense cha... what's the essence of trying to look into something you'll Probably not have the privilege to lash tongue

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:55am On Sep 02, 2021
siofra:
No
Thanks for being factual grin

Actually, nothing to show..No just kukuma stress us by stressing our eyes, thinking we'd see jerusalem lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:58am On Sep 02, 2021
grin wen they say dress decently, u no gree

Next time carry a scarf to cover. It happens to all short gowns

14 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Fiscus105(m): 5:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Consiglieri:
Ladies, when wearing a short dress and sitting, have you ever caught a guy looking up your skirt?

Have you ever been in a situation where you realized that your undewear was exposed because of how you were sitting?

How did you feel?

Ladies who know that there is tendency for he- goat to peep and in which she can also embarrass if mistakenly exposed, why not dress properly to cover and save you from embarrassment. What about rape?

5 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2021
I wonder how some girls feel so comfortable and confident wearing short dresses though, some girls sit properly no matter how short the dress is, you no go see shishi even when they wear a short tight under the short dress you no go see am at all. While some go just open legs waaaaa like local government secretariat gate, someone will even be feeling embarrassed on their behalf undecided

Reminds me of one of my teachers back then in secondary school, she sits on the desk in front of our class most times while teaching and she doesn't even wear short dresses like that sef, but once she just sits on the desk she will spread her laps waaaaa, na her pant/underwear we go just dey see o, mostly when she invigilated us during exams. grin

14 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Habib101: 6:31am On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:

Stingy and self centered girls cheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Promiseibritam: 7:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Some like me
I Thank God 4 the courage he has given me

Be u who, I Will just order u to cover up.

my sisters knws me very well wen itz cums to dis.

the other, I was eating with my sister and her frnds, Her frnds conduct dem selves bt my sister who was sitting opposit me was spreading her legs.

I just ask her
"would u allow me to eat this food"?

she understand and sit well.

so any gal dressing any hw dat u cnt sit or bend to pick will get it frm me.

9 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2021
Ehh.... this thing no fit happen to me because I dey wear long dresses. undecided undecided
Some Nigerian girls way dey wear am sha, I wonder how them dey climb okada.
Na wa ooo undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by KrystalKitty: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2021
It happened to me yesterday. Almost all my trousers have spoilt. So I wore a top to cover my trouser since I could not zip it, as the zip was spoilt. That means I have to Jack up the trouser every five minutes as it's coming down. I left it like that. Cuz I had to go to work.

I made a mistake of entering a bus that was already filled up. That kind of bus that you have to be standing up for people to come down every time. Immediately I sat down, the top went up.

I stood up to fix the top on my jeans, to yank the jeans up, I was embarrassed as my ass was showing. The conductor and other men starting grinning and making happy sounds.

Conductor now said he wants to help me fix my seat, while I was fixing my jeans. I stood up and immediately I did, he left the seat he claimed he wanted to fix. In a flash, he put his hand in the hem of my jeans, then yanked up my jeans for me.

I was so angry that without warning to myself I wagged my finger to him and warned him not to touch me again. As I turned around one lady yanked the trouser up for me agajn.

One old man on the bus was already shouting to me that the conductor did the right thing. Other people on the bus started arguing that, "If na woman, e for better na. The conductor na man, him no suppose touch am." Some people, like the old man, argued against it.

I was embarrassed, so embarrassed, I feigned anger to cover the embarrassment, since some people were already supporting me. I couldn't use the bus again and I got down and didn't ask the conductor for my fare again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Gadafii: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Naija girls wey dey wear strong pants, still wear black thick tights before they wear jeans or dress, how u wan take see such cheesy

6 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by KingMack(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Mastakija:
No b 9ja

Chris this guy deserves one bottle of Zobo drink grin grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Mastakija:
No b 9ja
You go don already dey see am under the dress as dem dey waka sef, their tight don dey long pass their gown/skirt these days

14 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Rickmann: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2021
Mastakija:
No b 9ja

Hence the reason for the offensive odour most nigerian girls give out from underneath..
no be to dey wear black tight up and down that gives out heat and subsequently irritations,
sometimes that simple Net pant undies is enough
just learn to sit properly especially when wearing skirts.
lets forget who peeps between ur legs or who doesn't peep, air flow in and out such area is of high hygienic importance..

pls ladies stop embarrassing urselves and us with odour, know this and know confidence grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Youngpo413: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2021
Mastakija:
No b 9ja
and will even spread their legs on purpose...

4 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2021
Rickmann:

Hence the reason for the offensive odour most nigerian girls give out from underneath..
no be to dey wear black tight up and down that gives out heat and irritations,
sometimes that simple Net pant undies is enough
just learn to sit properly especially when wearing skirts.
lets forget who peeps between ur legs or who doesn't peep, air flow in and out such area is of high hygienic importance..

pls ladies stop embarrassing us with odour, know this and know confidence grin
I was planning to ask a girl out this afternoon. Now I am having a second thought after reading this.
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nonsense, I hate seeing nonsense, why stressing your eyes, on something u may never fvck
Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by mytime24(f): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
NL Pervert s, make una continue dey find wetin no lost kiss

6 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by Consiglieri: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
mytime24:
NL Pervert s, make una continue dey find wetin no lost kiss

Ok will keep searching grin

3 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by ChasinGood(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na who dey zoom these things na grin

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by harveyosho1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
DonKharly:
If you see as guys dey take position look that thing ehn you go shock grin..
Bros how u know... Am sure dat, dat is position u are currently taking

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by bepositive11: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
I don't see anything wrong with it. If they can wear a bikini what's the big deal?

The only problem is that men looking for women with character will stay away. They seem cheap

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) by KingDash: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
they just wanna put boys in trouble, can't they dress decently... well me I stare I don't care.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / THREAD For ME And HALFRICA Alone / Ex-girlfriend And Current Girlfriend Becoming Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.