Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (51457 Views)

BREAKING: FG Summons South Africa High Commissioner Over Xenophobic Attacks / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by oyatz(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Bros please let us all condemn these xenophobic attacks on Nigerians living in S/Africa.

If our citizens have committed any offence or the Government of S/Africa no longer want them, they can deport them back to Nigeria and place a 3 year ban on Visa for Nigerians.

MetaPhysical:

Really?

You guys live beyond realities of life. Wallahi!

Wars are fought for posessiveness on territorial space. Wars begin with targeted attacks.

A claimant to a space demands its continous dominance over a new class of arrivals disrupting its power and authority on the land.

Culture clash is often first signs of power disruption. Every culture has a right to self-preserve against threats of displacement by a foreing element on its soil.

It is well known in US that the govt is against polygamy. Intentional communities that practice polygamy are placed on surveillance and are soon raided and disbanded. Sometimes federal agents will forcefully arrest their leaders and lock them up then systemically rehabilitate the community members into mainstream. Leaders that resist arrest will have to settle for gun duel and firepower to settle score.

So US, land of liberty, will not think twice before it would eliminate value system that clashes with its culture.

This is common practice around the world.

Zakzakky and Shiaa are being disbanded because the mainstream muslims up there in North believe IMN cluture of Islam clashes with that stamped by their leaders as authentic.

So when certain people go to SA and clash with their culture why should we blame the people for self preservation?

What is xenophobia?
Words like xenophobia, racism are expressions to be used by the victim to seek redress against injustice. It does not give you guarantees of liberty to disrespect your host country and fail to respect what is dear and of value to them.

I have more sense in one lifetime than you can ever have even if you reicarnate and live 10 life times.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2019
highpriestess:
You wicked things from ewedu kingdom are really supporting this killings cos you think it's only Igbos that are the major victims? These people are really bad at heart. I pity the one Nigerian Igbos, shame on y'all.

Yorobers are hateful beasts na. They were jumping for joy thinking that their people are not affected in this mess.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by TheAlchemist: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2019
OmoEpe:

STFU once those business closed, same kind of biz will replace them owned by Nigerians and employing Nigerians.
Stop ceeding your destiny to South Africans. There is no SA biz in Nigeria that millions of Nigerians can run better

Beg to disagree. Let us not be sentimental.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by tealaw(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2019
Nigeria needs to pull out of the nonsense AU that doesn't respond to emergencies. Africa is Hell on Earth.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by TheAlchemist: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2019
Why would Nigerians living in South Africa, prefer to risk the loss of their lives instead of coming back home, it is quite obvious that things have gone awfully wrong in Nigeria!
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2019
FarahAideed:

You just justified xenophobia ..shame
He thinks there is no northern or other people from other countries who are also affected. It's not his fault.

1 Like

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2019
Ardar:

Yorobers are hateful beasts na. They were jumping for joy thinking that their people are not affected in this mess.
There is a video online of yourbas that ran into the Bush to hid, guess dey didn't see that one. Nigeria and Nigerian tete me.

1 Like

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by FarahAideed: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2019
MrCEO69:

He thinks there is no northern or other people from other countries who are also affected. It's not his fault.

Don't mind him , he thinks it's only Igbos that are being attacked
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by olumalcolm(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2019
What baffles me is dat even none of our so called government officials have said anytin. They are all sient so what do we expect frm south africans? i am totally disappointed to be a nigerian at dis moment. Can we start smtin pls, lets barricade all south african properties in this country pls, frm their embassy, to shoprite, to mtn etc. plssssssss angry
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2019
MrCEO69:

There is a video online of yourbas that ran into the Bush to hid, guess dey didn't see that one. Nigeria and Nigerian tete me.

Abeg post the video.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by okeniti: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Sometimes saying a lot means you said nothing.

MetaPhysical:

Really?

Wars are fought for posessiveness on territorial space. Wars begin with targeted attacks.

A claimant to a space demands its continous dominance over a new class of arrivals disrupting its power and authority on the land.

Culture clash is often first signs of power disruption. Every culture has a right to self-preserve against threats of displacement by a foreing element on its soil.

It is well known in US that the govt is against polygamy. Intentional communities that practice polygamy are placed on surveillance and are soon raided and disbanded. Sometimes federal agents will forcefully arrest their leaders and lock them up then systemically rehabilitate the community members into mainstream. Leaders that resist arrest will have to settle for gun duel and firepower to settle score.

So US, land of liberty, will not think twice before it would eliminate value system that clashes with its culture.

Zakzakky and Shiaa are being disbanded because the mainstream muslims up there in North believe IMN cluture of Islam clashes with that stamped by their leaders as authentic.

So when certain people go to SA and clash with their culture why should we blame the people for self preservation?

What is xenophobia?
Words like xenophobia, racism are expressions to be used by the victim to seek redress against injustice. It does not give you guarantees of liberty to disrespect your host country and fail to respect what is dear and of value to them.

I have more sense in one lifetime than you can ever have even if you reicarnate and live 10 life times
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by juseng(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2019
Is there an English word for being uncomfortable in your own country as a result of bad governance permit me to call it badgovernancephobia that's another disaster we are going through in this country .everyone wants to run out in search of greener pastures and SA is the nearest option I don't blame them though...but there are alternatives actually to sending our people back
You could ask your leaderst to negotiate with ours
Stop the killings
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by airminem(f): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Brilliant

MetaPhysical:

Really?

What is xenophobia?

I have more sense in one lifetime than you can ever have even if you reicarnate and live 10 life times.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2019
FG must act now, his statement is useless. What if we sack MTN and DSTV, I guess his eyes will open.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2019
Offpoint:
The attack has always been on the ground of jealousy outsider are becoming more successful than they are... The Crime lame line they used is just a cover up.

Most black SA don't travel out because of 2 reasons:.
1. 98% of them can't afford traveling fee.
2. Their lazy azz can't survive anywhere outside SA soil...

Any Nigerian still living there is doing so at detriment of his/her own life.
Where did you get this data from?
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by 2loadedguy: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2019
Femeto:
The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), and other bodies must take actions MTN, Multichoice and Shoprite must go. If not South Africa would never take us serious. These companies have a lot to gain from the most populous country in Africa yet their people treat us any how in South Africa.
U people should not even dare, I am against Xenophobia but I work in one of those companies u mentioned. How do u want me to provide for my family if u send them away. There are millions of Nigeria in South African companies abeg.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Really?

What is xenophobia?

Good reasoning.
I also condemn the attack and the lessons for us is to never go to another land illegally, and if you do keep a low profile. Gangsterism and drug dealing is what has exposed the foreigners there and this has now made it impossible to relate well with the hosts country.
Genuine foreigners suffer because of the few who are bent on destroying the giant strides that was achieved in the past.
Also,. Our fight to enable the SA overcome apartheid doesn't give anyone a right to contravene the laws of SA.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by tot(f): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2019
Then address it via the way visas and work / resident permits are issued. There are ways to address immigration without resorting to violence. Such animalistic thinking. Smh.

1 Like

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by greypencils: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2019
If they don't want foreign nationals, jejely repatriate them, revoke their visas, refuse them further visa and remove all your investments in other countries, shikena. Bloody pussies all of them. Thunder go fire all them Casper Nyovest and his people, bloody idiots.

2 Likes

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by AreaFada2: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2019
Then the police brutality to Nigerians and tolerance of Xenophobia has support in official SA government quarters.

We may not have SA population to deal with in Nigeria BUT we can certainly impose stiff sanctions on their businesses or outright send them packing. MTN, Shoprite, etc.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by greypencils: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2019
2loadedguy:

U people should not even dare, I am against Xenophobia but I work in one of those companies u mentioned. How do u want me to provide for my family if u send them away. There are millions of Nigeria in South African companies abeg.
Dude, just fucking pray this xenophobia shit stops or else you would have to look for another job. Don't think we won't destroy SA businesses if this continue. We would.

3 Likes

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by Femeto: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2019
GavelSlam:

Stop lying.

It is exactly this attitude that makes them hate Nigerians.

I just spoke facts if you like ignore it.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by tot(f): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2019
2loadedguy:

I understand your personal concern but we cannot keep quiet and not address this issue. It is unacceptable. Something must be done.
Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by Insectkiller: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2019
This police chief is suffering..

You a police that suppose to protect..you publicly support brutallity..
Mr Bongani Michael, deputy Minister Police South Africa, you must be crazzzy..

To helll with you, Bongani Michael...

tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by tot(f): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Femeto:
Shoprite must go Mtn must go. Let's start by burning their outlets.

Violence is NOT the answer.

There are ways to hit these businesses below the belt and achieve a far better result than violence ever can. Sanctions, tariffs etc. If only we had a government that had sense.

1 Like

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by TempleHouse: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2019
This shows Buhari is a clueless leader who cannot act or understand what to do when Nigerians abroad are being attacked.
Buhari is a clueless Fulani who does not possess any diplomatic clue to address the matter.

1 Like

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by safarigirl(f): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Really?

What is xenophobia?

This post reaks of so much ignorance, it's nauseating

You know nothing and you revel in your lack of knowledge like a neanderthal

Go and read Trevor Noah's post on these attacks and educate yourself, rather than advertising your senselessness to the world.

2 Likes

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by planetx: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Are you aware that the whites you're busy howling about are supporting political parties that want all of you out of SA, yesterday?

Please, let them come back so they can do the lord's work grin The current situation will be child's play when 'die baas' is terug. You will leave SA in reverse cheesy
Why are you animals killing the white farmers feeding your lazy ass. There are hundreds of videos online showing how you barbarians are slaughtering the white farmers, and reading the comments from whites all over the world you people are going to suffer the consequences sooner or later. And no other Africans will give a fvck about you this time unlike during apartheid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by safarigirl(f): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2019
2loadedguy:

there will always be casualties for a revolution to take place.

We cannot sit by and allow South Africans keep killing our people. At least you are still with your family, what do you expect the families of those killed in the attacks to do?

That one is not your personal problem, that is why thie country is so useless. Too many selfish people, satisfied with others getting killed as long as it doesn't reach their door step.

You can get another job, the people who have been killed are gone and those who have lost their parents, children and breadwinners will never get them back.

2 Likes

Re: South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) by Weathered: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2019
South Africans don't travel put because they are lazy and unmotivated.

The ANC feeds these daga smoking idiots and crossing the borders means fending for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.