Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir (3781 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir by Mylover259(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2019
This young lady has caused quite a frenzy with her massive hips which some say is not proportional to her body. Trust Nigerian guys to react (both positively and negatively) after these curvy pictures were posted online… See what some online users had to say concerning this…

font-stretch: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 19.6px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; text-align: center; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word;”>

[url=toris.club/2019/08/29/young-lady-with-big-hips-causes-commotion-online-after-these-her-photos-went-viral/]YOUNG LADY WITH BIG HIP CAUSES COMMOTION ONLINE AFTER THIS PHOTO WENT VIRAL[/url]
Re: Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir by DesChyko: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Enjoy your viralness o.
We are still here waiting for your photos undecided
Re: Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir by LarryBee1k: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2019
Where is the picture?

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2019
If you wont post the picture dont create a thread. you think we will click that link? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir by Textra(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Guys will full here soon
anyway

Those who started yesterday are reaping the fruit of their labor today and those who delayed are watching in regret, just as Chinese proverb says; the best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, and another best time is now. So what are you waiting for. @supalaifconsult. We help you build your dream business/career for you to live your best life.
*"You deserves a super superb life"*
Contact us for;
#Business Ideas
#Financial assistance/advice
#Career development
#Business management
#Turning your passion to profit
#Teach you how to increase your customers to increase your profit #Manage your social media account for you. Etc.
Good morning!
check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. / Why Won’t My Boyfriend Introduce Me To His Parents? / Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.