Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. (3755 Views)

Please Protect Nigerian Females From Nigerian Males / Why It's Not Sensible To Print More Currency Notes To End Poverty / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
1) A woman who YOU are in a relationship with will ask YOU for money
to buy things that she should be able to provide for herself and YOU out of your own freewill will foolishly give her, some even go as far as placing their girlfriends on monthly salaries. YOU buy her love with money because YOU have nothing else to offer in the relationship. When the relationship collapses, YOU shed tears and YOU go on social media to wail to strangers.

2) Probably after having multiple experiences with (1) because you refuse to learn, YOU run like a sheep and drown your self with redpill poison. YOU overdose your self and become resentful, hateful and bitter. YOU want to learn how to handle a manipulative woman by being manipulative yourself.

3) I am all for LGBTQI+ minus the T but i can't help but notice that some if not a huge number of the males here that insult women are faggo.ts. I'll use that derogatory word because any gay man that insults and degrade women just because they are not attracted to women sexually is a dirty faggo.t to me. YOU want to poison the minds of the young, still breastfeeding straight males here simply because YOU don't find women appealing.

4) The remaining percentage are the poor wretched ones. The ones that are still roaming about the bushes barefooted to hunt wild animals to feed for the day. The ones who are undesirable to most women and as a result are embittered. Reject them first before they reject me is how they protect their fragile selves.

For a gender that claim to be logical and unemotional they exhibit quite the opposite daily.

YOU can go ahead and insult me.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by youngreezy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by MASTERYANKEE: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fuvvvk shirtttt
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by luvmijeje(f): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
*nodding head vigorously*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Candidlady: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
They are coming for you! Strapup my sister lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ahhh cheesy
Op Op I hail ooo!!! cool
Chai!! You deserve this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Qatar2022: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
You're as foolish as this your post, can you imagine a Nigeria girl saying Nigeria boy don't have anything to offer in a relationship exact money, please make una help me ask her what she can offer in a relationship

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by ojun50(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Eya
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Qatar2022: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
Ahhh cheesy
Op Op I hail ooo!!! cool
Chai!! You deserve this
See them useless old witch

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by tnerro1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
It’s a man’s world so fvck shit mennnnn grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Truvelisback(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abeg, no commess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by 22o62021: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Like say she go fit sta for relationship wey the man no dey give her money.

☹️☹️

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Candidlady: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Qatar2022:
You're as foolish as this your post, can you imagine a Nigeria girl saying Nigeria boy don't have anything to offer in a relationship exact money, please make una help me ask her what she can offer in a relationship
kai "damboroba" seems like what op posted na pepper soup something. Cuz obviously "e pepper you well"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by GirlCalifornia(f): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Let me carry a seat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Smartb0y: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
This thread is full of bitter hoes hahaha.
Ardar,no more customers or what hahaha.
damn!

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by FvckAllMods: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Even when we are wretched poor roaming about bare footed hiding our faces under that cute blue with white ear-string facemask, she don't still let us be .

Should we be sorry for being wretched and unappealing again?

No be WAHALA be this so?
22o62021:
Like say she go fit sta for relationship wey the man no dey give her money.

☹️☹️

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by FvckAllMods: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Even girls will attack her for this...

What does she even mean it's only money they can offer in a relationship!? Lol

Them real Bitches will slay her for this shitty post tho
Qatar2022:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by FvckAllMods: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
I fit Sidon for your side abeg?
GirlCalifornia:
Let me carry a seat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by FvckAllMods: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
You be agama? undecided
luvmijeje:
*nodding head vigorously*
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by luvmijeje(f): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
FvckAllMods:
You be agama? undecided

The points she raised really made sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by FvckAllMods: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmm I don't see it
luvmijeje:

The points she raised really made sense.
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Utherpendragon: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Wow ok
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Werey you be my male or female.... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ardar:
1) A woman who YOU are in a relationship with will ask YOU for money to buy things that she should be able to provide for herself and YOU out of your own freewill will foolishly give her, some even go as far as placing some their girlfriends on monthly salaries. YOU buy her love with money because YOU have nothing else to offer in the relationship. When the relationship collapses, YOU shed tears and YOU go on social media to wail to strangers.
It seems the vast majority of those who come on Nairaland to complain subscribe to this foolishness, why? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by luvmijeje(f): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Hmm I don't see it

You can't. It takes someone with a deep critical thinking skill to see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Qatar2022:

See them useless old witch
if e pain u, go fúck yourself tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by FvckAllMods: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol
luvmijeje:

You can't. It takes someone with a deep critical thinking skill to see it.
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Smartb0y: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
if e pain u, go fúck yourself tongue tongue
how dare you insult the superior gender

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Smartb0y: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Lol
you just busy simping smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by LILTJAY: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Useless igbo girl..please insult your igbo men and don't generalize all Nigerians. .. you can say igbo men are not sensible I will agree with you
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2021

T is for transgender right??

So you support lesbians, gays, bisexual, asexual, non-binary, intersex etc but for some reason transgender didn't make the cut...OP please give a good reason!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) / Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience / Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.