Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

#xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid (32229 Views)

Nigeria Spent $8bn To Restore Peace In Liberia - Gen. Irabor / Nigeria Spent ₦1.85 Trillion On Food Import During Border Closure / There Was Never A Time Nigeria Spent $16bn On Our Power Sector During Obasanjo E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
RTSC2:

Look at this boy I am using kids glove on.

Mistaking gentility for foolishness. grin
too many children of this platform

when they buy their 50 naira data
all they do is come and make noise here grin grin
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

Learn to make simple sentences, then you can engage me.

Your pauper of a nation is busily begging for money to borrow just to go and pay workers.

a 64 billion economy is well catering for it citizens than your395 billion economy.

how do you expect your country to do well than Ghana when your budget is just a laughable 23 billion dollars ? grin grin
Mr Simple Sentence, what's the emboldened?

Lagos economy is 96 billion and all of Ghana is what 64 billion?

God punish the day your libertine father mounted your low-hygiene mother to flagellate her diseased ovum to conceive a sod like you.

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Weathered:

Your father was an illiterate as are you.

The wapco project was a West African initiative even some northern African countries were part of it. As individual countries were to build their own end of the pipelines.

Ghana couldn't. That's why your bowl-begging president stalked Obasanjo to the USA to beg for money to build Ghana's end of the pipelines.

Your mother spread her legs too quickly before checking your daddy's intelligent quotient.
dumb buffon

It has to take Ghana to Convince Togo and Benin to join Ghana to construct a pipeline for Nigeria to export Gas.
Ghana paid for her portion of the pipeline but the contractor wont complete the project because there was still a large portion on the Nigerian side that hadnt been paid for and since the gas was going to come from Nigeria, Ghana decided to add Nigeria to the project and forced her to pay for her side.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Just30:
some of you Nigerians
sometimes you make stupid comments.

When Nkrumah was fighting for freedoms, Zik was in Accra trying to find a job as a Journalist.
He was even trained in a school in Accra Nkrumah set up for freedom fighters before he went to Nigeria again to start a political career
Blasphemy! I laugh at your fallacy. Go read your history very well and you'll understand that Zik influenced Nkrumah. It was Zik that even sponsored Nkrumah and other young West Africans to go study in Lincoln university
What do you know about Zik's journalism career in Ghana. When Zik was challenging the British rule, Nkrumah was still a little boy.
You can search the net to find out more about Nnamdi Azikiwe. But never equate Zik to Nkrumah. The former was the father, while the later was a son.

https://www.encyclopedia.com/people/history/historians-miscellaneous-biographies/nnamdi-azikiwe
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 12:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Just30:
dumb buffon

It has to take Ghana to Convince Togo and Benin to join Ghana to construct a pipeline for Nigeria to export Gas.
Ghana paid for her portion of the pipeline but the contractor wont complete the project because there was still a large portion on the Nigerian side that hadnt been paid for and since the gas was going to come from Nigeria, Ghana decided to add Nigeria to the project and forced her to pay for her side.
your talk is as cheap as your mother's sexual honour.

Show us proof or citation. I have given you enough proof, citations and excerpts more than your father had ever made your mom cum.

Only if that bitch wasn't suffering from PGAD (Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder)

Son of a lapdog.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Weathered:
Mr Simple Sentence, what's the emboldened?

Lagos economy is 96 billion and all of Ghana is what 64 billion?

God punish the day your libertine father mounted your low-hygiene mother to flagellate her diseased ovum to conceive a sod like you.
i laugh each time a Nigeria tells me Lagos economy is 100 billion or what ever grin grin grin grin grin

Lagos can't even raise 3 billion dollars in revenue

crazy people grin grin grin
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by liberalchick(f): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2019
FALSE

Nigerians were not more or less xenophobic than Ghanaians when they expelled Nigerian immigrants from their country in 69. In-fact if you read the journal you world see Ghanaians were quite aggressive.

I am yet to see prove Nigerians murdered Ghanaians in the 80s. If you have prove, post them here.

You are happy Nigerians are being slaughtered, simple. It has nothing to do with the executive order ‘Ghana must go’.

Just30:
what is wrong is, you decided to be xenophobic to murder and Chase Ghanaians who came into your country doing their own businesses

today you are crying about South Africans

Ghanaians dont even make noise about
your whole Ghana must go episode
All the time i get to hear it, it is a Nigerian talking about Ghana must go.

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Weathered: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Just30:
i laugh each time a Nigeria tells me Lagos economy is 100 billion or what ever grin grin grin grin grin

Lagos can't even raise 3 billion dollars in revenue

crazy people grin grin grin
Lolz... The sperm that conceived you was truly nutrient-deficient and low in zinc.

It is embarrassing that a city in Nigeria is richer than a dirtbag of a country called Ghana. grin

Your shame manifests in denial and maniacal retorts.

Lowbreed.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 12:18am On Sep 04, 2019
UdechiHD:
Blasphemy! I laugh at your fallacy. Go read your history very well and you'll understand that Zik influenced Nkrumah. It was Zik that even sponsored Nkrumah and other young West Africans to go study in Lincoln university
What do you know about Zik's journalism career in Ghana. When Zik was challenging the British rule, Nkrumah was still a little boy.
You can search the net to find out more about Nnamdi Azikiwe. But never equate Zik to Nkrumah. The former was the father, while the later was a son.

https://www.encyclopedia.com/people/history/historians-miscellaneous-biographies/nnamdi-azikiwe
see emptiness

Nkrumah was sponsored by the colonial schools to have an education
He was later pushed by a political party in Ghana.

Nkrumah was influenced by the likes of Malcolm X and co.
When you read his books, you clear see it.

Zik advised Nkrumah when Nkrumah was seeking to change his school.
On returning to West Africa in 1934 Zik came to Ghana to look for employment
In 1934, Nkrumah was already an active politician in Ghana.

Zik stayed in Ghana for 3 years before going back to Nigeria to start politics in 1937
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
XhosaNostra:

Lol, was that supposed to sting? It felt more like a tickle.

My dad is fine, thanks for asking.
[/s]
Wouldn't sting as much as the beating that crippled old fart received from the indians grin By the way i hope your lazy ass step-brothers have looted a nigerian shop today else hunger and starvation will sow permanent seeds into your miserable lives once this chance for xenophobic prosperity is over grin

2 Likes

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 12:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Weathered:
your talk is as cheap as your mother's sexual honour.

Show us proof or citation. I have given you enough proof, citations and excerpts more than your father had ever made your mom cum.

Only if that bitch wasn't suffering from PGAD (Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder)

Son of a lapdog.
you are an empty noise maker

Go and communicate with your dumb mates
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 12:23am On Sep 04, 2019
liberalchick:
FALSE

Nigerians were not more or less xenophobic than Ghanaians when they expelled Nigerian immigrants from their country in 69. In-fact if you read the journal you world see Ghanaians were quite aggressive.

I am yet to see prove Nigerians murdered Ghanaians in the 80s. If you have prove, post them here.

You are happy Nigerians are being slaughtered, simple. It has nothing to do with the executive order ‘Ghana must go’.

im not happy that anyone is being slaughtered
i have no interest in it.

there are lots of stories on the deaths out there already.

Again, Nigeria is not addressing the reason why no country really wants Nigerians anymore.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 12:24am On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
Weathered:
Lolz... The sperm that conceived you was truly nutrient-deficient and low in zinc.

It is embarrassing that a city in Nigeria is richer than a dirtbag of a country called Ghana. grin

Your shame manifests in denial and maniacal retorts.

Lowbreed.
[/s]
THRASH

post wont be dignified
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2019
Just30:
see emptiness

Nkrumah was sponsored by the colonial schools to have an education
He was later pushed by a political party in Ghana.

Nkrumah was influenced by the likes of Malcolm X and co.
When you read his books, you clear see it.

Zik advised Nkrumah when Nkrumah was seeking to change his school.
On returning to West Africa in 1934 Zik came to Ghana to look for employment
In 1934, Nkrumah was already an active politician in Ghana.

Zik stayed in Ghana for 3 years before going back to Nigeria to start politics in 1937
Which Malcolm X? Illiteracy at it's peak.
It's obvious I'm talking to an illiterate. When did Malcolm X start his activism? Had you said Nkrumah was influenced by Engels, Karl Marx and Du Bois I would have agreed, but small Malcolm X. I told you to go study about Nkrumah before talking balderdash you didn't, and you want to have a debate with me.
We are talking about blacks who set the trail like Du Bois, Langston Hughes, Zik, Nkrumah, Nyerere etc and you're calling Malcolm X of yesterday. Is it the illiterate Malcolm X that justapoxed black consciousness with Islam or another illiterate. For your information Zik's first son is the mate of Malcolm X. Even to Nkrumah, Zik was like an uncle to him and finished his studies in America when Nkrumah was a teenager.
Go and study before exposing your ignorance.
Zik mentored Nkrumah fact! Zik sponsored Nkrumah and other west Africans to Lincoln university, fact!
I showed you a link and you couldn't even do your research properly.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by dazzlingd(m): 12:45am On Sep 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not going to logout, I'll unfollow you instead. Problem solved.

Everyone else that's up to it can follow suit. Let's sever ties.

Xenophobe.....u guys are just pure idiotic...disgrace to the black race

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 12:49am On Sep 04, 2019
UdechiHD:
Which Malcolm X? Illiteracy at it's peak.
It's obvious I'm talking to an illiterate. When did Malcolm X start his activism? Had you said Nkrumah was influenced by Engels, Karl Marx and Du Bois I would have agreed, but small Malcolm X. I told you to go study about Nkrumah before talking balderdash you didn't, and you want to have a debate with me.
We are talking about blacks who set the trail like Du Bois, Langston Hughes, Zik, Nkrumah, Nyerere etc and you're calling Malcolm X of yesterday. Is it the illiterate Malcolm X that justapoxed black consciousness with Islam or another illiterate. For your information Zik's first son is the mate of Malcolm X. Even to Nkrumah, Zik was like an uncle to him and finished his studies in America when Nkrumah was a teenager.
Go and study before exposing your ignorance.
Zik mentored Nkrumah fact! Zik sponsored Nkrumah and other west Africans to Lincoln university, fact!
I showed you a link and you couldn't even do your research properly.
Zik was a poor unemployed boy

couldn't afford to sponsor anyone grin

Malcolm X was invited to participate in that rally and it was there that he was introduced to Kwame Nkrumah. ... Malcolm was inspired by the radical Pan-Africanist ideals of Kwame Nkrumah and according to Nkrumah, they spoke about those ideals in that period between 1958 and 1964
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by googi: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2019
This is a shame.

Look at what you guys turned a serious matter into. Africans are cursed ni?
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Ikeg1: 2:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Just30:
im not happy that anyone is being slaughtered
i have no interest in it.

there are lots of stories on the deaths out there already.

Again, Nigeria is not addressing the reason why no country really wants Nigerians anymore.

Out of all the people that commented on this topic, you're the dumbest among all of them. You are actually sitting here defending South Africans and rejoicing over the xenophobic attacks stupidly thinking it's only affecting Nigerians when their are Ghanaians who are getting burned alive and attacked as we speak.

Do you stupidly think they excusing Ghanaians from their violence against Africans?

You're a fucking idiot!!!!

2 Likes

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Cuntface: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Officialgarri:

All these tears of yours won't attract sympathy...

Instead, tell your brothers to stay at home or behave themselves when they go out there. Stop spoiling our name

Spoiling your name? Boy you don't have a name, sorry.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Weathered:
the dude is of Nigerian unknown fatherand a Ghanaian mother.

Needs to assuage for his mother's lack of sexual discretion.
You mean just30 father is a Nigerian?

Wonders they say will never end. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by greatermeme: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not going to logout, I'll unfollow you instead. Problem solved.

Everyone else that's up to it can follow suit. Let's sever ties.
I just wish we shared borders with your country! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by greatermeme: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ok listen to me before you start talking to me crazy. You know where it says "unfollow", right? Do the needful. Nobody is going to control what I say. Get pissed all you fucking want. I care zero.
SA is just a loony bin!
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by greatermeme: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I couldn't care less. He's one of the few that knew about your rat hole.
Nigeria a rat hole? Nigeria fought relentlessly to free SA from apartheid regime. My great country gave SA $10 million to celebrate her independence. They were in dire need of cash! I guess, you were not born then! But, go and read history. "Well, you can't know the true character of a man in need! You get to know his true character when he's better off!"
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2019
liberalchick:
Oil boom in the 70s

you must be a slowpoke, how much did we earn from Oil in the 70's?
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by DaCharis2016: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerian oversabi syndrome.

Why wasting such money when your country is in poverty, underdeveloped?

#leakybrainsingovt.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by ImaIma1(f): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Here, take it back.

Are you for or against the xenophobic attacks in SA?
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by greatermeme: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You go look for it yourself. I'm not your errand girl.
has the killing in your country subsided? Nigerians are paying you in your own coin here!
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by soilsista(f): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You go look for it yourself. I'm not your errand girl.

Uqalile grin
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by naijadrivablog: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Here, take it back.

Thank your stars that most Nairalanders don't know that you are supposedly from South Africa grin
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
You mean just30 father is a Nigerian?

Wonders they say will never end. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
dont mind him

He's dreaming grin grin grin

a nigerian is not sensible enough to initiate the process of procreation
of which outcome is a fruitful Ghanaian as myself.
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Just30: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ikeg1:

Out of all the people that commented on this topic, you're the dumbest among all of them. You are actually sitting here defending South Africans and rejoicing over the xenophobic attacks stupidly thinking it's only affecting Nigerians when their are Ghanaians who are getting burned alive and attacked as we speak.

Do you stupidly think they excusing Ghanaians from their violence against Africans?

You're a fucking idiot!!!!
you are as dumb as they come

Not a single Ghanaian has been attacked so far
South Africans dont have a problem with their Ghanaian brothers.

Next time, speak with sense.
where, in my post did i support South Africans?

You are too stupid such that, you cant be objective.

How does saying, Nigeria has completely failed at addressing the reason's why they always have a bad reputation in every single country become a support for South Africa?
Re: #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
dont mind him

He's dreaming grin grin grin

a nigerian is not sensible enough to initiate the process of procreation
of which outcome is a fruitful Ghanaian as myself.
What are you saying, and who is smiling with you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo / Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo / Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.