Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa (48123 Views)

Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks / #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It / Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by TooMuchStuff: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wetin
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by emkz: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
If I am Buhari, I will cancel the meeting with the SA president. I will send my minister of foreign affairs and initiate a process of relocating Nigerians from there. Thereafter, I will withdraw the operating license of MTN, Shoprite and DSTv for a week. I will ban SA Airlines from flying our airspace or landing in any of our airports. By the time South African companies keep groaning under the weight of the might of the FG, they'd be forced to negotiate. Thereafter, we would ask them to pay compensations in full to the businesses their misanthropes destroyed. Then, they must take responsibilities for the security of Nigerians more seriously. Trust Abacha to carry out these measures and they'd come and beg him. Buhari, I wish you realize how much power you have!

Failure to do so, those companies would lose their biggest market worldwide. No sensible government would allow that.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by ShenTeh(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Business sense
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by degamemaster(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Face saving grammar. National Assembly must rise up now to do something else, this attacks will continue.

1 Like

Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by Olutobasam(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Use your power to influence SA gvt to act like humans
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by wickedtuna: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chemicals dey react from every sector now. Our presido still dey pick teeth.
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by Emperor2463(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Devil has a permanent resident in South Africa
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by davidodiba(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Trashy trash
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by jydeskill1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bros this is just English language. Nigerians will shock you guys. Just waiting for my MTN data bundle to expire.
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by abu99err(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Very very Smart move by MTN, but it is not their Condemnation of the Xenophobic attacks that we want.
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by ovieigho(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
youngbang:
Lol, the guy man sabi business he no want Nigerians to attack them
if he no talk una fit still attack?
Nigerians are cowards
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by Abbeyme: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Playing with words again, avoiding the obvious truths.

More intrinsically, he is warning Nigerians and our government to respect his business. What effrontery.
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by Dechymmytv(f): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
The situation in SA Is getting out of hand, pls share this Video with your friends and family, so they will know the gravity of wickedness their loved ones are facing in SA,

THIS VIDEO WAS SENT TO ME BY A SOUTH AFRICAN WHO IS FEELING BAD ABOUT THE SITUATION.... PLS SHARE AND TAG YOUR FRIENDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Y1Y4pgCFg
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by Globaladventure: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
#NigeriansLivesMatters
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by stagger: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
He is only protecting his business interests.

2 Likes

Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by Lukina4real: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Only God knows why he gave me visa to Nigeria.
Toothless Country
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by BlackAdam55(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dechymmytv:
The situation in SA Is getting out of hand, pls share this Video with your friends and family, so they will know the gravity of wickedness their loved ones are facing in SA,

THIS VIDEO WAS SENT TO ME BY A SOUTH AFRICAN WHO IS FEELING BAD ABOUT THE SITUATION.... PLS SHARE AND TAG YOUR FRIENDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Y1Y4pgCFg
We should share the video and do what?
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
Thank God say I nor even dey use mtn line self
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by ken6488(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
Glo with pride
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by Omobaa: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Ferdi Moolman the CEO of MTN Nigeria as released an official statement on the Xenophobia attacks going on in South Africa.

See is statement below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/ceo-mtn-nigeria-ferdi-moolman-speaks-on-xenophobia-attacks-in-south-africa/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
Why ain't South African in south Africa saying anything...
This guy is just saying all of these for his Biz..
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
More people are processing their visa.

This has been happening. It didn't start today. And still we are migrating there in thousands every year.

South Africans have entitlement mentality like the youths of Niger delta or fulani people.

More than half of our people in South Africa are into illegal biz.

And we shove it in their face that we run the hood. So what do u expect?
Let us not forget how Buhari milked their company mtn.
The govt of South Africa still has scores to settle with Nigeria and we pretend all is well.

If u want to fight, fight your govt in Nigeria first instead of making noise all over internet.
When u fight your govt, they will do the right thing.

Since we want quick cash, govt officials can spare us some and we rather extol them online as most of us do daily.

Abeg make I hear word.
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by ZitNg: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
We sincerely sympathize with members of the bereaved. We need proactive efforts on the part of the government. The actions must be swift and perceived as inconsiderate, else there will be more scenarios in the coming years.
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by Newshubs: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
They are just after their own pocket and nothing more
Because Mtn don't mean well for us. Thank God for people like Hushpuppi who started this campaign

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by Dechymmytv(f): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
BlackAdam55:
We should share the video and do what?
yes, so more people will know, I thought it will subside until a South African (a friend of mine) who is feeling bad about the situation kept disturbing me with video footages.... Preferably Facebook
Re: CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa by sholatem(f): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Personally I don't blame Government for not doing anything about d Xenophobia issue, take for instance, what happen to those ipob that attack d senator during yam festival?,those that took flight to Japan to attack President (even if it's not achieved),those that support Sowore during protest?even militant,boko haram,herdsmen,afenifere,OPC,if they come under 1 umbrella to storm MTN/DSTV/SHOPRITE,trust me Government will speedily find long lasting Solution
Mteeew to Nigerian Celebrities,their Voice is just too silent on this attack,we heard them better during Bobrisky saga just last week.
Note,im not bias about any tribe,all I'm saying is we are d Government, if we can fight d fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola’s Celebrates Christmas With 89-Year-Old Mother Lady Doja (Photos) / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.