Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Am Proud To Be A Network Marketer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Proud To Be A Network Marketer (148 Views)

Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! / The Newbie Network Marketer- Top 9 Tips That Ensures Your Success!! / If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud To Be A Network Marketer by oldsol(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
I AM PROUD TO BE A NETWORK MARKETER:��

SOMEONE SAID NETWORK MARKETING IS NOT EASY; THAT IT REQUIRES HARD WORK AND BRINGING PEOPLE

I agree with that person. But, you must understand that there's no shorter road from Nigeria TO Rome.✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈Even by air, you have to pay the price.

If you ask the Cassirers working in the bank, she would pray to be the owner of the bank to quit working and enjoy freedom.

Ask Dangote's drivers and they would wish to be "Dangote" instead of risking their life on the high way.

Then This Team Now Said work SMART, We will help You get There You are Still Saying No.

Then Keep Your Money and forget About Online Business. Because if u can not register with TOP UP AND EARN/SALARY4LIFE then your case is not to be financially free as for me Bankole Oluyemi I refuse to be paid 12 times a year
PER SECONDS,7 figures weekly earning is the way forward
TOP UP AND EARN/SALARY4LIFE TO THE RESCUE

I remain Bankole Oluyemi
An independent Business Consultant
+2348157176150

(1) (Reply)

CAC Extends 50% Reduction / Two Day Intensive Total Quality Management Course With Cost Reduction / How To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.