Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Online Scammers Posing As Recharge Card/ Data Sellers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Scammers Posing As Recharge Card/ Data Sellers (521 Views)

Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Nairalanders Please Beware Of All These Data Sellers(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Scammers Posing As Recharge Card/ Data Sellers by TerryMcGinis(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
This is really a sad development, it's really getting rampant now, these wicked people pose as recharge card dealers/ data sellers, they would entice you with their mouth watering deals.

Why I am bringing this to the public notice now is because I got scammed of 1600, couple minutes ago, the unfortunate idiot is a man using a female profile as a nairalander, below is a shot of his profile which I saved.

All I know is he's going to reap the fruit of this which he has cultivated, please I need you all to learn from this shun whoever claims to be selling data for cheap on here. Y'all have a good day.

Re: Online Scammers Posing As Recharge Card/ Data Sellers by jey4all(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Them work you well. Because you see girl name . Anything cheap is a sign of scam. Go for the real deal leave cheap things
Re: Online Scammers Posing As Recharge Card/ Data Sellers by faithfull18(f): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lol, I know I shouldn't be laughing. Sorry about your predicament though. You should have known better.

5gb @ 1600

You can't even get it for that price @ cost price from the network.
Re: Online Scammers Posing As Recharge Card/ Data Sellers by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
jey4all:
Them work you well. Because you see girl name . Anything cheap is a sign of scam. Go for the real deal leave cheap things
if you dunno what to say stfu.. Which one be say because I see girl name, youre right about cheap stuffs not being the real deal sha. Lesson well learnt.
Re: Online Scammers Posing As Recharge Card/ Data Sellers by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, I know I shouldn't be laughing. Sorry about your predicament though. You should have known better.

5gb @ 1600

You can't even get it for that price @ cost price from the network.
well, it's lesson learnt, I wasn't just patient enough, 9mobile has a plan almost similar it's 2k for 5gb, I was just too anxious. I should have done the research earlier. Thanks anyway. I just want people to be aware of what these lazy fools are up to.
Re: Online Scammers Posing As Recharge Card/ Data Sellers by anthonyuncle(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
dz guys plenty for nairaland.
a platform like dz shouldn't allow such in da name of signatures and adverts
Re: Online Scammers Posing As Recharge Card/ Data Sellers by makeitijn: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
I sell data too and don't cheat.

My Airtel is 950 for 1.5gb
I have 9mobile 4gb for 1,900.

Yes this so for real and no scammer

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Stare At Me And Then Frown Once I Catch Them Staring? / Grime Rapper, Stormzy Breaks Up With His Girlfriend Jama / Pussyhoe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.