Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

74+ Happy New Month Interesting Quotes For Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 74+ Happy New Month Interesting Quotes For Your Love (271 Views)

60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

74+ Happy New Month Interesting Quotes For Your Love by techbams: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
[/b]Happy New Month Interesting Quotes[b]

Dearer I wish you a happy new month, And moreover, let this month be the beginning of something huge and amazing that will change your life. A happy new month and God bless you.

In this new month, I pray that you may renew your strength and it will overpower the fear in your heart, and after that, you will understand that you are capable of anything. Happy new month dearer.

This is another new month that has come your way and I bring you the best of it all. Have it in mind that there is another opportunity to achieve your goals, make an important decision and change your hair color. Happy new month!
This new month will really favor you greatly. You will stand before kings and queens, God will make your destiny helpers to locate you this month. Happy new month dearer!

God will uplift you this month. Sweet one month is not just a period of time in your calendar – it’s a period of your life. Please do well to make use of it properly. Happy new month lover!

Baby girl, I know that you are strong enough to cope with anything that comes your way this month. Furthermore, may your spirit get stronger with every single day, and may your smile shine bright through your darkest days. Happy new month!

I just want to let you know that you are one of a kind. I wish you to find somebody special. May this month bring the missing piece to you. Happy new month!

A happy new month to the one and only person in my life. God will grant you your heart desire and may He answer your secret prayers. Happy new month.

This month will not see your end, my God will establish your hustle and he will grant you favor before men. Happy new month.

To See Romantic quotes, Click here>> https://beststatusquote.com/lovingyou-com/

(1) (Reply)

Matchmaking Issue / Islamic Cleric Sacks Wife For Denying Him Sex / Bbnaija!!! Tacha Insults Seyi About Her Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.