Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out (3696 Views)

"Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out by Linx1234: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerian popular relationship expert, Joro, has shared the story of a lady who contacted him over claims that her boyfriend sees her climbing on top of him during s*x as a sign of disrespect.

According to the story which he shared on his Instagram page, the lady revealed that the boyfriend is 18-year older than her and that they met in the church.

According to the confused lady, she said she loves being on top during s*x but he warns her never to try it again anytime she tries it.

Read full story here.....https://janefblog.com/8664-2i-love-to-be-on-top-during-sx-but-my-boyfriend-hates-it-lady-cries-out/

Re: I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lol, maybe she's not that good at it & he doesn't wanna hurt her feelings by telling her the truth.

I remember one guy saying most girls do it like a dog wiping its butt on the grass.

4 Likes

Re: I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out by donbachi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
go to church u will not go...dont u know the saying dat says"the man is the head and not the tail".

2 Likes

Re: I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin

Well, maybe the lady that was complaining is soooooo BIG and her booboo is just thin as a bamboo stick grin grin

Ofcurz, any skinny guys will get very upset knowing that they will carry a dump truck grin it's either they gonna break their bones first or they gonna die on the spot!

2 Likes

Re: I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out by Mobileowowa: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin all die na die...lol
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, maybe the lady that was complaining is soooooo BIG and her booboo is just thin as a bamboo stick grin grin

Ofcurz, any skinny guys will get very upset knowing that they will carry a dump truck grin it's either they gonna break their bones or they gonna die on the spot!

1 Like

Re: I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out by ubcandid(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Ofcurz, any skinny guys will get very upset knowing that they will carry a dump truck grin it's either they gonna break their bones first or they gonna die on the spot!

I am slim and love big women, used to enjoy doggy and lizard style, but, of recent, I have discovered that the amount of pleasure deposited on you during cowgirl style is out of the world, no matter how much I love to dominate, the feeling is just surreal. I really love having sex with big ladies but the truth is they hardly grind well with that style, sloppy and slow and are not able to take control, slim girls are best fit for that Style. Also most slim guys have long dicks, so it's not a problem for them but the slowness in movement can kill your drive - most fat women I have tried the style with even if they enjoy it too, gas out on top and it gets very annoying trying to drive an average Nigerian woman to continue when she is tired. YOU KNOW NAAAAA.

2 Likes

Re: I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out by ubcandid(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, maybe she's not that good at it & he doesn't wanna hurt her feelings by telling her the truth.

I remember one guy saying most girls do it like a dog wiping its butt on the grass.

Sloppiness can kill the drive in a high octane style as that. I think the lady is too heavy to move her hips well from personal experience. One of the most pleasurable styles for a man; IF NOT THE MOST!!!!!
Re: I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
ubcandid:

Sloppiness can kill the drive in a high octane style as that. I think the lady is too heavy to move her hips well from personal experience. One of the most pleasurable styles for a man; IF NOT THE MOST!!!!!

Lol, okay.
Re: I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out by theadams(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
she wants to go on top and take control but oga no gree do am. ;P
anyway, I feel the man. grin. grin
Re: I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out by Jjuuddee(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmm really it's true when they say one man's meat is another man's poison. Cos as for me cowgirl is one of my best sex position if not the best.
I normally save it for last cos I can't hold that position for long without cumming cos it's just so so so sweet.

The lady in question should contact me cos I would let her ride me to dreamland till she can't handle the stirring wheel grin grin grin
Re: I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out by ubcandid(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Jjuuddee:
Hmm really it's true when they say one man's meat is another man's poison. Cos as for me cowgirl is one of my best sex position if not the best.
I normally save it for last cos I can't hold that position for long without cumming cos it's just so so so sweet.

The lady in question should contact me cos I would let her ride me to dreamland till she can't handle the stirring wheel grin grin grin

Hahahaha, bro no be lie, I am energetic for WORK, previously used to look at it as LAZY MAN FOOD, but when better babe serve me the thing ehhhhhhh, my brain flew out of my head. That is the only style that can make me groan on bed. The sweetness is out of the world. It's the BEST.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart / Foods That Makes You Ready For Intercourse Anytime / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex,Prince Kpokpogri. Says He's Is A 2 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.