Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart (3708 Views)

Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 12:49am On May 21, 2020
I'm on my early thirty I've a gf , we have been dating 1 year now and I love her but i notice something strange because we have been staying together since the locked down , I notice she password her phone and don't get comfortable if I'm going through her phone . She wont upload my pictures on facebook or whatsapp saying because her previous relationship she upload his pictures and he broke her heart wish was truth but she refuse to tell me the real reason why he broke up with her , she only told me he traveled to SA and stop keeping in touch with her , wish dont sound right to me

She keeps telling me she want us to get married but I have never been introduce to her sister or mom because they live in north and she stays with me in Lagos , she tends to ask me for everything she needs and I try my best to make her happy but recently I felt I'm giving too much and I dont know what to do .

I've never been a lover boy she make me love her she post pictures of her male friends in school wishing them happy birthday and have alot of male pictures on her phone telling me they are her friends , I really dont want to be a bf that complains and not give her privacy but sometimes I get worried because I feel shes not proud of me enough but why does she keep telling me about marriage and I'm not ready to settle down because I'm not ready financially

She wont post my pictures and she get jealous when a female friend post my pictures... she's caring and always calls me , text me and want to know everything I'm doing , anytime shes needy im always there for her ..recently she start complaining I ask for sex too much and we are not married ...she said my dick is too big and the other night we had sex and my friend was at the living room she went ahead to ask me weather my dick is bigger than my friend dick I was shocked and told her what kind of question was that...

Recently I felt like she has something shes hiding from me and most time when I ask her questions she get upset and she lies about some questions ..she told me she has never dated any one since we start dating but I went through her chat with her friend and notice she was telling her she broke up with the man wish was not me and and I confronted her she lied that it was her ex she was with before she meet me .please nairaland I need advice .
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by JustEdward(m): 1:00am On May 21, 2020
My friend leave that toxic relationship that won't hide you anything in your life... Tho it will pain you but keep your self busy and download this motivational talks and listen to them. Delete everything pictures that will being memories back to your brain. With that you can forget her.. she doesn't love you.

That was what my ex was doing posting other but can't post mine. Saying rubbish but when I post other girls she get jealous.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by luwiizy(m): 1:02am On May 21, 2020
if she's smart you should be smarter....
women knows how to be deceitful with emotions, so whatever you do keep emotions out of the picture. think LOGICAL.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by StubbornGENIUS: 1:07am On May 21, 2020
luwiizy:
if she's smart you should be smarter....

women knows how to be deceitful with emotions,
so whatever you do keep emotions out of the picture.
think LOGICAL.
I couldn't read this,stopped after the first.someone should quote me with the abridged version.
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 3:05am On May 21, 2020
JustEdward:
My friend leave that toxic relationship that won't hide you anything in your life... Tho it will pain you but keep your self busy and download this motivational talks and listen to them. Delete everything pictures that will being memories back to your brain. With that you can forget her.. she doesn't love you.

That was what my ex was doing posting other but can't post mine. Saying rubbish but when I post other girls she get jealous.

Thank you for the information

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Vivianagoja(m): 4:12am On May 21, 2020
Maybe she's also trying the dick sizes of the guys she has in phone too....if she can ask u such a private question if your friend dick is bigger than yours... Watch out before she trys your friend too.... thoughts

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 4:21am On May 21, 2020
Vivianagoja:
Maybe she's also trying the dick sizes of the guys she has in phone too....if she can ask u such a private question if your friend dick is bigger than yours... Watch out before she trys your friend too.... thoughts

Hmm that was deep .. thank you
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 4:49am On May 21, 2020
JustEdward:

I'll accept my fate and move on .. one of those things ...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Olalan(m): 5:10am On May 21, 2020
She's obviously not committed to you alone...
OP it's time you use your brain don't become a fool because if love

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 5:12am On May 21, 2020
Olalan:
She's obviously not committed to you alone...
OP it's time you use your brain don't become a fool because if love

I thought as much .. thank you
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Dannyfan(m): 5:51am On May 21, 2020
She's a runz girl. That's how they do, they want to get married but will not leave their miserable life while still dating. Run before you regret it.
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Bola146(f): 6:01am On May 21, 2020
grin grin grin I don't really understand you? Is it the password or posting of your pictures on Facebook grin or the big dick I think both of you are not matured enough especially the op.
That posting of pictures on Facebook got me laughing seriously here cheesy When you are yet to pay are bride price Both of you are still doing corner corner relationship undecided I just pity the lady, is she a intimacy gadget
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 6:36am On May 21, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin grin I don't really understand you? Is it the password or posting of your pictures on Facebook grin or the big dick I think both of you are not matured enough especially the op.
That posting of pictures on Facebook got me laughing seriously here cheesy When you are yet to pay are bride price Both of you are still doing corner corner relationship undecided I just pity the lady, is she a intimacy gadget

You're so matured my dear .. Thank you .
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Richardonald(m): 6:39am On May 21, 2020
it will end in tears..
meanwhile she is single, I think this one here is available. dm her

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Ningen(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2020
Brother, you are dating YOURSELF.
You'd be truly blind not to see the RED FLAGS.

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Godoverevery: 6:40am On May 21, 2020
bro anytime you ask your partner a particular question and he/she flare up ....that not a good sign man.... she trying to go emotional to save herself.

she hiding something ..... just lock up and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 6:42am On May 21, 2020
Richardonald:
it will end in tears..

meanwhile she is single, I think this one here is available. dm her

Lol , that cracked me up .. nothing will end with tears
We learn every day.. I mean what is life without experience...
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 6:46am On May 21, 2020
Ningen:
You'd be truly blind not to see the RED FLAGS.

I'll be cautious next time .. thank you
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Aykush(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2020
Bola146:
Look at this fool undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 6:48am On May 21, 2020
Godoverevery:
bro anytime you ask your partner a particular question and he/she flare up ....that not a good sign man.... she trying to go emotional to save herself.

she hiding something ..... just lock up and move on.

Yes it's clear to me .. thank you
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Godoverevery: 6:49am On May 21, 2020
Bola146:

You pity the lady
Yea it must always be about the lady.......see the way anyone decide to run there relationship isn't of ur business / doesn't need to make sense to you.
me and my fiancee post our pic on social media anytime we hang out ....that how we want it and has nothing to do with maturity.

we all have our style of running our affairs....if that wat he wants from his gal it common sense u no it doesn't matter whether you like it or not.
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Bola146(f): 6:50am On May 21, 2020
Aykush:
Look at this fool undecided
You be monkey, oniranu oshi
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Shormiey(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2020
The red flags are there but you are ignoring it...you are not the only one in her life...she is still in the game of flirting grin..damn!!! that girl is bit.ch

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Fearcom(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2020
Bola146:

Please let's learn to give sound, intelligent pieces of advice to those who need them.

He clearly mentioned that she passwords her phone. That's a red flag. And I won't accept the agrument that it's her privacy because it's hypocritical to to lock her phone while her privates are left unlocked.

He also mentioned her uploading the pictures of Male "friends" on her social media while she never uploads his. Ironically, she gets jealous when other females uploads his pictures. This is self explanatory on it's own.

@OP this is plain and simple.

1. You're not the only one she's dating.
2. You're at the bottom as she's obviously hiding you from those that matter in her life hence your not being introduced to her family and
3. She's not proud of you and sees you as an option

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Shormiey(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2020
Fearcom:

Please let's learn to give sound, intelligent pieces of advice to those who need them.

He clearly mentioned that she passwords her phone. That's a red flag. And I won't accept the agrument that it's her privacy because it's hypocritical to to lock her phone while her privates are left unlocked.

He also mentioned her uploading the pictures of Male "friends" on her social media while she never uploads his. Ironically, she gets jealous when other females uploads his pictures. This is self explanatory on it's own.

2. You're at the bottom as she's obviously hiding you from those that matter in her life hence your not being introduced to her family and

You sabi the gizzard , leave that girl she dey talk with her teeth.... undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Nobody: 7:41am On May 21, 2020
Fearcom:

Op said he isnt ready for marriage...perhaps to her it means op isnt ready for a commited relationship so I think shes just having fun.
Op run for your life o.
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by AngryIgboMan: 7:42am On May 21, 2020
Fake thread.... You just want to advertise your dicck size to thirsty ladies.....

Nonsense
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Dande55: 7:48am On May 21, 2020
If you can't marry her, tell her. You too are cunning by not telling her where the relationship is heading.
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by divineuk(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2020
Once a girl starts acting funny in a relationship especially being secretive my man there’s someone else or she no longer loves you
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by HundredWays(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2020
grin

Niqqa, u are dating ur sef cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by divineuk(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Fake thread.... You just want to advertise your dicck size to thirsty ladies.....

Nonsense
are you being serious right now...
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 8:49am On May 21, 2020
Dande55:
If you can't marry her, tell her. You too are cunning by not telling her where the relationship is heading.

I'll hold onto that , thanks for the advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Got Their Wealth From Water Spirit / Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" / Misogyny- Hatred Of Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.