Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (61846 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees / Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by nsesam(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Our governments should just give us only 6hrs to shut down their business in Nigerian
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by wintersnow(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
As a South African Man, I condem the attack on lekki Shoprite, there is no need for a reprisal attack, just let the security agencies handle the issue

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by BRASH: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Pls what is the demented dullard saying about this issue?
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
He should be more than that
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nasiruonline:
Manage this block while you go for rehabilitation

If that line was a picture, it would be meme of the year.

that's a fatality blow.

South Africans are nothing but wild animals that should all be put in cage

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Some of the celebrities you expect to condemn the killings have already booked their movie and music video shoot for south Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Cyoung4real(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
What a lame and stupid excuse. Did they even force you lazy ass idiots to buy drugs? is it not the work of the Officials to arrest and prosecute any drug dealers in the country

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by shogsman(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
I just like the craze wet Dey dis man head,I don’t care if he’s a scam or not I gbadun his doggedness.#Godpunishsouthafricans

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
FacelessKing:
I followed Apostle Sule on Twitter when he was doing his $1,000 answer and win competition.
Made a few tries but couldn’t win and I totally understand cus there were better answers.

What I don’t like is the way he’s trying so hard to be relevant in the social media space. Trying to “savage” every situation.

I expect to see a ‘calm man of God’ on Twitter but all I see is ‘manage this block’ every where...

Disappointed!!
Apostle doesn't have that time for tweeting.
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Gentlemanforyou: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
sunsewa16:
Omo this xenophobic issue,dey vex every body, there's really anger in town, nobody sent tribes again,das nice,who knows it might heal the land.
maybe this is what nigerians need for them to unite irrespective of the tribe. #Betternigeria
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

that's a fatality blow.

South Africans are nothing but wild animals that should all be put in cage
Not all South Africans
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by missimelda01(f): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oga stop chasing clout and let's face fact.
Would you have given a better response?
Men of God are humans and they have emotions!
FacelessKing:
I followed Apostle Sule on Twitter when he was doing his $1,000 answer and win competition.
Made a few tries but couldn’t win and I totally understand cus there were better answers.

What I don’t like is the way he’s trying so hard to be relevant in the social media space. Trying to “savage” every situation.

I expect to see a ‘calm man of God’ on Twitter but all I see is ‘manage this block’ every where...

Disappointed!!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Dee04(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Are you sure you're not stupid?..you say a man of God a man who preaches the word of God is trying to remain relevant why are Nigerians so unsatisfied?.. I see the reason you're saying this because you didn't win the so-called money..(you for win because you get 2 head abi?) If he doesn't talk now..you will stilk be the first to say he kept mute while all these are happening.. If you had won the money you wouldn't have said this shit about him. God punish you dia..ezi
FacelessKing:

Disappointed!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by okafor200(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
THIS COUNTRY NEEDS TO LOOK EAST NOW.

WE HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE ELSE AND NO SOLUTION HAVE BEEN FOUND TO OUR PROBLEM.

THE EAST IS WHERE THE BLESSING WILL COME FROM.

WISE MEN ARE FROM THE EAST. THEY DONT COME WITHOUT GIFTS.

why do yorubas like to suffer this much?
Why do you people like to live in poverty and lack?
Are you not tired of soaking and drinking garri?

Garri no be food ooo,
eat garri and get dried within days.

Expecially that useless ijebu white garri.
Poverty is not an excuse ooo.
An igbo president will surely make you eat good food and be as fat as possible.

Have you ever sat down with any igbo brothers or niggars before in celebrations or get together?
You will eat and drink and be satisfied as you want.
Enough beer to go round for everybody.

But go and sit with any yoruba brother or niggars,
you go drink dry gin and ogogoro tire your brain go burst with red blood cells.

To tell you how far and poor other tribes are when compared to the igbos.

why not join hands and vote for an igbo man as a president and i bet you will surely eat 3 times daily guaranteed.

There would be much abundant in the land i swear down,

he would surely open all closed borders this dullard closed and we will all eat enough and be satisfied as we want.

Then yoruba and other tribes businesses and organisations will thrive and will be richly blessed

igbo president will make things very cheap for all i promise.

An igbo president will surely steal ooo,
but he will also allow others to benefit and eat from the government too,

most of all the multi million naira mansions built in nigeria today are been owned by igbo men.

But a fulani idiot will prefer you suffer and live in a hut,

a house where suffering will surely be abundant,

just as the cows and sheeps do reason so also will a fulani/hausa man will reason.
They dont reason development and properity but they always reason lack and poverty.

An igbo president will make nigeria a super house under 4 years only if given the chance.

Igbo people have really changed my life today,
am a living testimony thanks

please lets share and like so this can go round,

God bless the east

baba olowo
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Here is a response I got for a guy had known for the pass few years, every hardworking guy who loves to relate with foreigner even his sister married a Nigerian.

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by care4jat(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
They are still slaves in matter what.....what is South Africa...
BroadStreetBull:
Are they trying to say that all those people being chased all over the streets sell fake drugs?

Useless people, they are forming decent country;

If not for the whites who turned their brains into slaves by force will they have any country to brag about?
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by slaughteringNG: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerians are criminals all over the world even in America 75% of Nigerians have committed internet fraud in the last 10 years

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Freeman59: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
FacelessKing:

Disappointed!!

Go and cry elsewhere. Who you epp? Who your disappointment epp?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by SmellingAnus(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
FacelessKing:

Disappointed!!
Every man of God can not be calm like John... Some will be like Elijah... Even Paul made someone go blind in the new testament...
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by ArticleBeast: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dee04:
Are you sure you're not stupid?..you say a man of God a man who preaches the word of God is trying to remain relevant why are Nigerians so unsatisfied?.. I see the reason you're saying this because you didn't win the so-called money..(you for win because you get 2 head abi?) If he doesn't talk now..you will stilk be the first to say he kept mute while all these are happening.. If you had won the money you wouldn't have said this shit about him. God punish you dia..ezi
Adeboye kept quiet last time, they wanted to finish him. Apostle is talking now they say he is a man of God he should be calm. Naija wic way

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Toscarel: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sirmuel1:
I had a clash with one Guy on Facebook too. I think they are happy with the riot cheesy

of cos its their time to loot people shops and get free groceries, so yes they are happy

I even think that's why they look forward to these attacks
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Fxwarrior: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
FacelessKing:

Disappointed!!

Manage this slap.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Glink2018(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Some satanic fellow on this platform are still looking for a way to condemn what apostle suliamon said and justify what the south Africa guy said... it is so pitiful...
For all of you that will justify what the south Africa said, I pray for you that one of your family will soon be the victim of assailant attack...
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by xerxes456(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
dapsoneh:
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL FOR NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, NOBODY SUPPORTS XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS ON FELLOW HUMANS BUT IF NIGERIA IS A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE, PEOPLE WONT GO OUT OF THE COUNTRY
HOW MANY SOUTH AFRICANS ARE IN NAIJA? HOW MANY AREAS IN DIFFERENT STATES IN NAIJA CAN WE BOLDLY SAY ARE DOMINATED BY SOUTH AFRICANS?
HOW MANY AMERICANS ARE IN NIGERIA? YET WE HAVE MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS THERE. IF YOU REFUSE TO LEAVE A COUNTRY HOSTILE AT YOU, THEN THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING BETTER IN THAT COUNTRY THAT IS NOT IN YOURS

Nigerians are forward-moving and forward-thinking people, if our Govt. won't help us, we help ourself, we hustle, push forward if it means going abroad we are ready to do just that, a true Nigerian is an international, he can fit into any country and hustle it out, go anywhere around the world Nigerians go there, set up colonies and do profitable business.

But a South African Black man is a Local Man, he either takes handouts from the whites (south African white and the rest) or depends entirely on their Government, and when both sides fail because he lacks a creative mind, he turns on his fellow black internationals as the source of his problem. If Nigeria were to be developed (Which, no matter how you look at it, Its the fault of those in Govt. from inception to date) the world would love to come to Nigeria, we have so much we can showcase, but again Our leaders have failed over and over (it may also be deliberate though).

so the LOCAL NIGERIAN MAN gats Survive, the man can turn International no problem...

Nigerians are the most tolerant set of people, we can stretch to any length and not break easily...

It's not going to be easy for Nigerians there to just leave, Most of them have their entire lives there, nothing back here for them. coming back to Nigeria is not going to be a walk in the park for most of them...

I just pray God to continue to protect us home and abroad, cos the one wey dey disturb us here for Nigeria we never fit solve am...

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by easyzworld: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
FacelessKing:

Disappointed!!

How can you expect a man that’s not calm to be a calm pastor. I think you expected too much from him sir! Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by bigiyaro(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
FacelessKing:

Disappointed!!
calm man of God keh? Jesus himself had to physically use a nice koboko, when the occasion calls for it.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by BluntBoy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
missimelda01:
Oga stop chasing clout and let's face fact.
Would you have given a better response?
Men of God are humans and they have emotions!

But you people make them seem like God.

The other day, someone accused a pastor of raping her. People started coming out and making it seem like a pastor was incapable of rape

In truth, Sule sounded very childish with this response. And he sounded very pained as well. Many of the pastors I know always have anger issues but always feel too superhuman to go for counseling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by gosmoney(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
FacelessKing:

Disappointed!!
u just said why u don't like him in written cos u didnt win his $1,000 but u can keep trying nw cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by jclassiq(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
FacelessKing:

Disappointed!!

That man lacks Restraint. He needs to calm down and behave like a man of God. Not always angry and trying to put ppl in their place.
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by heckymaicon(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Glink2018:
Some satanic fellow on this platform are still looking for a way to condemn what apostle suliamon said and justify what the south Africa guy said... it is so pitiful...
For all of you that will justify what the south Africa said, I pray for you that one of your family will soon be the victim of assailant attack...

AMEN
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by laughitall(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nasiruonline:
Manage this block while you go for rehabilitation.

If that line was a picture, it would be meme of the year.
you are a fool stupid Nigerian ... is that the problem at hand
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by jclassiq(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Watch as Nigeria police stop us from attacking shoprite..
The most useless force in the world..
Did you see any southy police when they where attacking Nigerians businesses there..
Stupid force

Oga don't take your frustrations out on the Nigerian police for not allowing you commit crime.

Are you happy that south African police are not stemming the tide of this senseless xenophobic attacks on Nigerians over there

Let's be civil pls, while we are pressuring the govt to do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.