Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy (2743 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ladies say things like "I need a God-fearing man". But the question is: do ladies prefer born again guys or just secular yoppy guys? A born again guy is a converted church guy that doesn't club, smoke, drink, dance Rocky music, sing yoppy songs, cheat and do nasty things...A guy who mixes both yoppy life & church life is not genuinely born again. He is just playing church.

Tell yourself the truth here: Ladies is it yoppy or born again guy? be sincere!! it's your love you are looking for.

Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
They are not mutually exclusive.

Are they?
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by IamPlato(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
I Cant Even Marry A Born Again Girl... Born Again Cant Give Me What I Want..

Give Me Something Like Adaibeku sisterfire rekhina analqueenluci blackivy27...
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ladies love bad guys. This is my story.

We were adjacent room neighbours in a detached duplex. I watched her go out every night . She'd place my head on her soft chest and then walk out that door, headed for church. She sang in the choir and her dad was a wealthy pastor but schooling had separated her from her family temporarily. She still had a role in her dad's church in our town.
Right before me I saw a surprise party, major players of the Christian industry having a toast with fine wine, it was on February 14 when those middle aged men drove into our apartment accompanied by a brand new black exotic car and red ribbon and balloons to match. I watched from the window upstairs in my one room apartment as she was presented with the gift. She accepted every gift including the "born again" hugs.The son of another wealthy pastor, a younger pastor himself, was interested in her but he emphasized the "wedding night policy". She brought a Belaire upstairs when they were gone and I couldn't touch that drink somehow what I saw had transformed me into a teetotaller.

That evening we fixed a Valentine's date and she placed her order. I pleaded with her as I couldn't afford the cheapest item on the menu. I looked up all I saw was a one million Naira light bulb , a centre of attraction in the luxury restaurant which was in itself a cynosure in my city. I looked down and the floor tiles which were as transparent as mirror reflected my watery eyes. She told me
"Free human, don't worry I'll drink water." I purchased the most expensive 75 cl of water that day and we walked out the store. I bought Gala for her outside and a bottle of fanta. I was just a student just like she was. I had nothing to give more than love and tears, nothing to share but dreams and hopes. We boarded a tricycle home.

That night I chained her. I blindfolded her. That night I rehearsed my 10 favorite pages of the Kama Sutra and she was the apparatus . Marvin Gaye's sexual healing played from my home theatre and it gave me peace of mind. I stroked her gently and aggressively, I penetrated her in between her legs passionately, in her armpits romantically, in between her firm breasts hopelessly and as a boobs worshipper my milk was spilt on top of her mammary glands . Her labia minora and labia majora were approaching paradise. She moaned until her voice died so that she was shaking her legs. She begged me to continue and it was just time I planned to play the mouth game and as usual I sucked intelligence out of her body and her spirit rose to the Everest. That's what my playground looks like fellas.

She returned the car the next day and told the man, she doesn't want to drive . My pretty beautiful lover did not keep his IPhone gift, he received them back as well.

On February 20th, she returned only to find me on bed with the ugliest girl in my class. She walked out and vowed never to return. It was the only way I had to pay her for being naive and not having plans about her life.

On 1st April, I showed up with a romantic bouquet and she forgave me.
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by internationalman(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Although they may fvck who they want now but when it's time to marry they marry who they can

So they really got no choice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Rekhina(f): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
IamPlato:

Can you handle us all at a time ?
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by IamPlato(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rekhina:
Godforbid! I Love Long Life...
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Rekhina(f): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
I choose born against already

@ who i will teach different styles of sex ,not likes of iamplato or Deepfeel that will teach me kiss
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Rekhina(f): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
IamPlato:
Godforbid! I Love Long Life...
Tanks and good for you !

Can you handle SisterFire + analqueen?
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by IamPlato(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rekhina:
Tanks and good for you !
Can you handle SisterFire + analqueen?
thats For Me To Worry About wink
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Deepfeel(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rekhina:
I choose born against already

@ who i will teach different styles of sex ,not likes of iamplato or Deepfeel that will teach me kiss

Hahaha you are not serious, how many Bible scriptures do you know to convince a churchy born again guy to, eat your pussy, give you doggy, and all those sex styles you will introduce to him grin
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Rekhina(f): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha you are not serious, how many Bible scriptures do you know to convince a churchy born again guy to, eat your pussy, give you doggy, and all those sex styles you will introduce to him grin
When they are hypocrite ,they are h0rnier dan ur ass if you dont know dat deeper life boys worst

Kiss the truth
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Deepfeel(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rekhina:
When they are hypocrite ,they are h0rnier dan ur ass if you dont know dat deeper life boys worst

Kiss the truth

You see what I mean? At home with their wife's they are good born again men but outside, Ike fvking nkita okachamara

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
IamPlato:

Why? I see you with a devout deeper life wife.
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by IamPlato(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
Why? I see you with a devout deeper life wife.
I Want one That Would Give The Best Crazy Style... I Remember One Foolish Born Again Woman Who Reported Her husband To Her Pastor Because He Requested A Bl0wjob
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
IamPlato:
I Want one That Would Give The Best Crazy Style... I Remember One Foolish Born Again Woman Who Reported Her husband To Her Pastor Because He Requested A Bl0wjob
grin majority of them can kill for their pastors.
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by IamPlato(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
I call them fools
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by IamPlato(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
I am highly irritated by hypocrites
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
IamPlato:
I am highly irritated by hypocrites
Same here.
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
"People wan flex flex..."
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Rekhina(f): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

You see what I mean? At home with their wife's they are good born again men but outside, Ike fvking nkita okachamara
grin okocha amara and nkita wink
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:

Good question from Rekhina
They use kpekus kee u there
U think its 10 mins..and u throw
In the towel
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Rekhina(f): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Celestial777:

In the towel
They wont learn ,
No one is shocked anymore on everyday deaths ontop woman
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Rekhina(f): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Celestial777:

In the towel
if u think drinking medicine is it , Thats cheating harvey
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Deepfeel(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
grin okocha amara and nkita wink

No f*ckin azughiazu nkita
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
They wont learn ,
No one is shocked anymore on everyday deaths ontop woman

Mama d mama
Leave them jare ...
Wetin they know
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Rekhina(f): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Celestial777:

Mama d mama
Leave them jare ...
Wetin they know
Make mama catch u
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Rekhina(f): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

No f*ckin azughiazu nkita
hejehe grin
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Deepfeel(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
hejehe grin

How are you today honey smiley
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Rekhina(f): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

How are you today honey smiley
Am cool sweetie wink
Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rekhina:
Make mama catch u

We can be friend

Lets whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy by Rekhina(f): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Celestial777:

We can be friend

Lets whatsapp
i dont have whatsap ,i dont have phone will you buy me one sweetheart smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor / When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? / See What Is A Normal Vagina Supposed To Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.