Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,967 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV (54252 Views)

Again, Sen. Shehu Sani Dismisses RMAFC Position On Senators' Earnings / Northern Nigeria Senators Caucus Reject Military Intervention In Niger / Nigeria Senators From 1999 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by ddjay: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2019
yinkus6750:
Stop misleading us with false infos.
Some of the calculations are annual.
Am not supporting the huge waste if tax payers money on the sinators.
But we should say the right thing.
Okay so u are among those people getting small small money from theses senators abi
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by Kay25(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2019
OTayobami:

What is this one saying self?!
But you're seeing it boldly there on channels TV that the op got it and below on the last pics it shows, over N29m total and monthly
thank u jaree people like u still give me hope that there are still nigerians that can use their senses even if all is bewitched by poverty
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by DonMekino(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2019
Add that of House of Rep members and the executive and u see where our common wealth has been drained. This country is irredeemable as far as the ppl that will make the laws to. change it are the ones benefiting... imagine someone from eight years as governor still goes to Senate and earns this amount plus his pension as governor which is also bogus.
FYI this is legal earning backed by law... so technically they are not looting or stealing or embezzling
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by Preferito(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2019
yinkus6750:
The figure is correct. Each senator is expected to receive a total of 1 billion plus for the whole four years. Thus when you multiply this monthly figure by 12 months and by 4 years it will give you about 1.1 billion.
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by Unie30: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2019
After serving for 35 years you will be paid 3.5 million as gratuity. God help us.
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by Bigfishlee45(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2019
yinkus6750:
Stop misleading us with false infos. Some of the calculations are annual. Am not supporting the huge waste if tax payers money on the sinators. But we should say the right thing.
senator's son spotted...
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by FarahAideed: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
yinkus6750:
It's not annual , I have someone close in the house of reps and he told me same
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by GOFRONT(m): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2019
smiley

Nigeria has the highest paid Senators reperesenting the poorest people of Nigerians!!!

What a tragedy!!
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by Rainbow219(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm what a country.
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by TerryMctola077(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2019
yinkus6750:
Iffa come there and slap u eh... U seem to b blind with what is being shown there abi.
If u feel it's false information, go and Google it for more clarification... As for me, this ain't the first time I'm seeing this, that why I believe it's true
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by nairamaniac: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2019
yinkus6750:

I don't support the exorbitant budget, but u are right.

Some of these expenditures are not monthly.
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by nairamaniac: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2019
TerryMctola077:

Iffa come there and slap u eh... U seem to b blind with what is being shown there abi.
If u feel it's false information, go and Google it for more clarification... As for me, this ain't the first time I'm seeing this, that why I believe it's true

Take it easy. I propably hate the way our government is ran as much as u do. But some of these expences are not monthly.

Some are quarterly. And some are annual.

U shouldn't want to slap someone cos he told u something a bit different from what u have read a million times on google or other sources.

Infact 29M is more of quarterly (every 3months) to senators.
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by jpassion987: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2019
We are doomed here in this country. How can a Nigeria Senator be earning 6 times what the US Senator earns.
This is a scam

Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by MrColdsweat: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2019
cckalima:
it starts with you first who collected bread with N500 note as butter spread during voting.
I have never voted in my full life.

God will never allow me to participate in that fraud you fools call election.

You know say aboki go use Cow, use foreigners rig election, una go siddon like idiots doing nothing, una go still go vote....

Nigerians, Una mumu na legendary.
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by XYZADIGOR7: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2019
I knew about the figures many years ago. talk less and listen more sir.
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by dochenaj: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
obitwice:

You need to think straight before typing please! Even if it's annual, does it justify this pay in any sane society?
He actually said that the pay is not justified, and also added that some of those earnings are annual and not monthly.

Go back and read his post again, and don't be so quick to adjudge him as a politician sympathizer.
Re: Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV by jimmynauty: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More / Aliyu Muhktar Shares 100 Vehicles, 500 Refrigerators, 400 Sewing Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.