Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos (2688 Views)

Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / DSS: Some Individuals And Groups Are Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by dokie: 12:50am On Sep 04, 2019
selemempe:
yoruba ethos for u. Hate on everybody and insult everybody...thats the yoruba way. Kudos

Thats not the yoruba way please. I've lived among yorubas for almost 40 years, and i can say that comfortably.

We may have our differences and disagreements especially on matters concerning politics, but every tribe in nigeria is made up of wonderful people and not too wonderful people as well. So dont make blanket statements on a tribe.
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by OneKinGuy(m): 1:04am On Sep 04, 2019
I wish all Nigerians in SA well. They should please leave everything and come back. Fighting in enemy home is very deadly!
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by selemempe: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2019
dokie:

Thats not the yoruba way please. I've lived among yorubas for almost 40 years, and i can say that comfortably.

We may have our differences and disagreements especially on matters concerning politics, but every tribe in nigeria is made up of wonderful people and not too wonderful people as well. So dont make blanket statements on a tribe.
sure. But since u are not yoruba...dont speak for them.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by astrodome: 2:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Yoruba ethos is............
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by Adaibeku(f): 6:12am On Sep 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You Northerners are worse than SA. grin

You have done worse in massacres and bloodshed than SA would ever do.

Your own xenophobia is worse. Your leader just told Wike yesterday to rebuild mosque "if he wants peace". grin. Terrorism loading.....

Shut up tribalism legend
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by Adaibeku(f): 6:15am On Sep 05, 2019
musa234:
You can say whatever you like, but it won't change the fact that we lead Nigeria while others follow, without the northerners the Yorubas are nothing in politics. Having said that, I respect the Yoruba nation but not evil individuals like you who are spoiling the good names of the Yoruba..You are nothing but a jobless tribal bigot

Correct my brother , he was begging me for a job sometime ago ,when he graduated from POLY in Osun

2 Likes

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by astrodome: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=Adaibeku post=81

Correct my brother , he was begging me for a job sometime ago ,when he graduated from POLY in Osun[/quote]

Shameless folk, no different than South Africans
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by PHOTSEE(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The whole issue is not about who is where.

Yoruba can live anywhere in the world and coexist with anybody and in a decade you wouldnt even know there is a Yoruba living in the community unless you are told.

Ibo is different. Ibo moves into a community and within six months everybody know you are there. Within a year their children are already dissapearing miraculously. The ones that dont dissapear are getting sick and high on drugs. When you moved in you were dropped off by a bus. In 9months your garage is filled with cars.

This is the problem everybody that you live with complain of. Even northerners tjat created a separate community called Sabongari so that they dont have to deal with your nonsense....they are also fed up!

SA were after Ibos....but now it doesnt even matter, any Nigerian is good for attack.

IS THIS YOUR PROBLEM TOO. chia!!
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by PHOTSEE(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

We refuse to join you in your nonsense. Your cup is full and now SA are killing you are looking for attache.

Two weeks ago in Ogun State Yoruba dealt with SA for killing a Yoruba guy in SA. We didnt call the whole nation and we didnt raise alarm. We handled business!

SA come after you and you are raising alarm. What happened to your warrior spirit? You need Yoruba to fight in your defense, correct? grin
My young man which attache are talking about is attachement for braiding womens hair, you must be working in weaveno market in idmota balogun market
Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by PHOTSEE(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

Correct my brother , he was begging me for a job sometime ago ,when he graduated from POLY in Osun
BUT I THOUGHT THE REVERSE IS THE CASE WITH YOUR STATEMENT. chai

1 Like

Re: Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos by PHOTSEE(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
musa234:
You can say whatever you like, but it won't change the fact that we lead Nigeria while others follow, without the northerners the Yorubas are nothing in politics. Having said that, I respect the Yoruba nation but not evil individuals like you who are spoiling the good names of the Yoruba..You are nothing but a jobless tribal bigot.
YOU LEAD, YORBUA FOLLOW. OKEY I DECIDED TO STAY BACK. chai !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Igbo Group In Philippines Shares Palliatives To Their Host Community / You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) / Fulani Muslims Worshipping At A Sunday Service In Hausa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.