Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (321 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Igboblog: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has condemned the ongoing xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other foreigners in South Africa, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that there was an ongoing xenophobic attacks on foreigners in South Africa. There have been looting, destruction of property and murder of black foreigners, mostly Nigerians, in the country.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV, Kanu condemned the act and described it 'Shameful carnage'.

The IPOB leader stated that irrespective of the course for '#BiafraExit', he still condemn in totality the ongoing xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

The statement reads:

“I condemn in totality the xenophobic attacks in South Africa. Even as I seek #BiafraExit from Nigeria, I rise in defence of ALL victims of this shameful carnage, and I demand an immediate stop to it. As usual, The Jubril Cabal is silent, the victims belong to the hated 5%.”

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/960467/nnamdi-kanu-speaks-on-xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Mayor21(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bless you Nwanne
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Ume1991: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Holy! Holy! Holy! Nnamdi kanu is another saviour.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On The P&ID $9 Billion Settlement From Bloomberg News / Gombe Gov Lauds FG Over Commencement Of Federal Polytechnic, Kaltungo / Nextlevel: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.