Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This (58099 Views)

Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Emmanuel226:
so u even follow me dey observe dat tin cheesy undecided
What they do for money and dick is unimaginable!
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Emmanuel226(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
notin concern me here sad
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Emmanuel226(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
am off to xenophrobi no xentophoby sorry xendertotic sorry xenderphobic no xenopobic

wat is even happening to me self undecided, sorry xenophobic threads grin
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Emmanuel226(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Emmanuel226(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Onyi22:
grin grin grin
are u seeing wat ur fellow female is doing during dis xenophobic period undecided cry
#SMH undecided
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Emmanuel226(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Xenophobic dance cheesy grin smiley kiss
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Emmanuel226(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
vibre:
If only that guy knew that she has HIV, he won't let her bring that her dirty ass near him sad
hmm grin
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Lamanii22(f): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
vibre:
If only that guy knew that she has HIV, he won't let her bring that her dirty ass near him sad

Hmmmm the only thing I saw's a girl dancing so effortlessly and brilliantly... Where the HIV came about I don't know.... Your comment isn't necessary, you should have just kept quiet....
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Lamanii22(f): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
sylve11:
Gbe-misoke grin cool

in between, i like the fact that the girl actually turned the fallen wig (her weakness) into her stregnth by using it well to her dance moves. tongue cool

Yeah that part really got me....
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Yusfunoble(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
sylve11:
naijafamous, so you don't want work on this your yeye website where only few networks can access, right. continue oooooooooo angry cool

No mind the yeye site, the banner alone takes almost half of the site. angry
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by zedman1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
sylve11:
naijafamous, so you don't want work on this your yeye website where only few networks can access, right. continue oooooooooo angry cool
I never used to access any news from that site while I was using Glo. At some point I thought the site was fake until I switched to airtel..... Yet I didn't know this fact until I read your comment.
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Nature8(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by ImperialYoruba: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Somebody tell that girl that watching her do the twist got my blood boiling. Her energy rushed into my dongy kong!

Glory be to God!
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Risingblue008(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
When d going gets turf
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Emmanuel226(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
What they do for money and dick is unimaginable!
true undecided embarassed
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Celense(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Nigerian girls can shoot nyash look at the first pic, even some do it while walking.
menh, have watched that video uncountable times. Just take a look at it again..... & see what the waist was doing when trying to rock the guy. Thought am the only one that observed it.

Emmanuel226:
so u even follow me dey observe dat tin cheesy undecided
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Lummy92: 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Okay

Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Emmanuel226(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Celense:
menh, have watched that video uncountable times. Just take a look at it again..... & see what the waist was doing when trying to rock the guy. Thought am the only one that observed it.

true shocked
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Emmanuel226(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Somebody tell that girl that watching her do the twist got my blood boiling. Her energy rushed into my dongy kong!

Glory be to God!
chai sorry for urself grin
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Xkalaban(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Chai, so this is what music has been reduced to? No harmony in the lyrics whatsoever. The 90s had class and quality for sure. Smh....
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Psoul(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2019
wonder233:
Let me understand something: are we supposed to see this news and be like "hahahaha kikikiki hohoho" then magically forget xenophobia, fulani herdsmen, job loses and all that is happening around us?

You are not even supposed to click on the topic for the first not to talk of going through the comments to know that ppl are laughing and getting entertained by the dance.

I was thinking that ur mourning mood should have restricted to only posts concerning xenophobic attacks, Killer Herdsmen attack and Boko Haram attacks. I wonder what you are doing viewing entertainment news.
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Ezekiel57: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2019
No problem. .

Let me show you how you can get more 100 click on your ads everyday without spending a dim.. You can turn yourself to leads generator without stress and make extra income without investment, I have lots of prove to show you.. Mind you, the course is not free. Whatsapp me on +2348100801187 for more information ℹ️.
Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by actoor(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Bo shey'n gbe body e nikogbe wig e.kojubelo

Hnmmmm�

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Watch the video HERE

Stupid post.
What am i suppose to learn from this?
Rubbish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.