Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) (64930 Views)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Realhommie(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2019
shilenji:
I hate to admit it but whatever trump says is the truth.
Have you read what he said about africans?when I read it I was driven to tears not because of the yavs but because everything he said is the truth. Nigeria needs a president like him
You have the article or a link to it? Would love to see it.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by naijanewsgist: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Xenophobia: Presidents Paul Kagame, Felix Tshisekedi and Peter Mutharika withdraw from World Economic Forum holding in South Africa

Read through the below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/news/xenophobia-presidents-paul-kagame/
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by baratech: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2019
2013, six years ago
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by shilenji(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Realhommie:
You have the article or a link to it? Would love to see it.
i had it on watsapp,immediately I get my phone back I will send you the link or you can aswell search on google ' donald trump-why I hate africans'
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by blindjustice13(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2019
South africans have made it loud and clear that they do not want black foreigners in their country.

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Enough is enough,lets make this hash tag go viral
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Gandollaar(f): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2019
omenka:
One thing about folks who tend to foresee evils that happen elsewhere is that they become blind whenever they try to peek into their own future.

So sad this prophet couldn't foresee the mass killings in his own backyard.
You are still pained by that "lifeless" comment by Trump. Buhari has moved on.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by blindjustice13(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2019
omenka:
One thing about folks who tend to foresee evils that happen elsewhere is that they become blind whenever they try to peek into their own future.

so how does this comment stop south Africans from roasting Nigerians alive?

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Enough is enough,lets make this hash tag go viral.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Gandollaar(f): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2019
Meteng:
Because dem never kill cow yet undecided
Chai! Anansek buhariguy gavelslam, manirbk cry cry

This is Nigeria where cows worth much more than human life

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by PapaBaby: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2019
omenka:

Even omenka can be right once in a while. I don't understand my people's love for this racist bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Mr2wealth: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Joevics:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/411644377262718976?lang=en

It's common sense. All African countries are waiting to explode. Nothing is working in all African countries. All are the same. It's only in Nigeria and other African countries that one can say the winner of an election even before it took place. grin
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Haylizz: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2019
shilenji:
Have you read what he said about africans?when I read it I was driven to tears not because of the yavs but because everything he said is the truth. Nigeria needs a president like him
SO TRUE
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by mamajj17(f): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2019
CrestMan:
[[s]quote author=mamajj17 post=81905285]

My dear indeed VISIONARY, no be our so called MEN OF GOD for Naija grin grin grin[/s]

What concerns the Church in this post? Must you always look for a way to fume against the Church? undecided

Am purposely talk about RELIGION lipsrsealed, its killing us in Africa as a whole , not just the Church am a Christian though grin
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by 9jaRealist: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:
Trump is a visionary leader

Trump is a Racist Dotard...
>
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by AgreatMan: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2019
omenka:

The only problem in your statement is that Trump is not TB Joshua, he made his statement on economic extrapolation; nothing spiritual about it.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by 9jaRealist: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2019
garetz:
Stop lying, He never said send them back home because they are not white. He has never even made any reference to their skin colour. He only told Omar who is Somali born that if she thinks the US is a horrible place like she is claiming then she should go back to where she is coming from and see if they will even allow her talk as a woman

Rep Omar NEVER said the US is a horrible place...

She (as an ELECTED member of Congress) criticized US policy in the M/East...
But the Racist Dotard instead resorted to his usual White Supremacist drivel.
>
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by 9jaRealist: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2019
shilenji:

Nigeria has already had rulers just as DUMB as Trump...
Difference is the US still works with a DUMB ruler while Nigeria doesn’t.

>
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by 9jaRealist: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
wowcatty:
Right on!

When he first said Obama spied on him, the fake news media went crazy, but now turned out to be the truth.

He tweeted out something about scuba boat fire accident with 25 loss of lives which is not an accident but murder as QAnons told us with the captain screaming "don't kill me please" just after saying "may day". If Trump had said it was a murder by the deepstate to cover up another crime, the fake news would call him names. So we all have to wait for offical investigation to complete.

Trump now speaks in codes mostly to the patriots, like he said "dead center" which meant DC being who have all been bought with Chinese money in regards to the hurricane. Where is Dorian now? It spared Florida from cat.5, took out the Chinese brand new $3 billion port that is designed to park submarines in Bahamas just as sent and now cat.2, turned around and on its way back to fizzle out in mid ocean.

grin grin grin

So Trump now controls the weather? SMH
>
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Nasir123(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
omenka:

Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Meteng: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Gandollaar:
Chai! Anansek buhariguy gavelslam, manirbk cry cry

This is Nigeria where cows worth much more than human life

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Realhommie(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
shilenji:
i had it on watsapp,immediately I get my phone back I will send you the link or you can aswell search on google ' donald trump-why I hate africans'
Ok, thanks.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by emmahtml: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
trump is 100% ...........
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by paix(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
wowcatty:
The man that sees the future.
It's unfortunate that your president can't even see the present.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Sprumbaba: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
omenka:

Same mass killing under Obama. Do you want statistics?
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
omenka:

Where did you come out from this unstable dude
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by goproschool(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Trump was right. Not that we didn't kno,w this as well, but as people who overcame apartheid as a result of help from foreign nations, Nigeria being part of, we expect regard and appreciation from them not bloody attacks!

For FREE Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and students, check my signatures
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by chozzy: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by qtx(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2019
duni04:

Really? Where are the white ills he has pointed at?
Most people he criticizes in America, Asia and other continents apart from Africa are they not whites?
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by wowcatty: 2:55am On Sep 06, 2019
You are so Brainwashed!
paix:
It's unfortunate that your president can't even see the present.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by wowcatty: 3:00am On Sep 06, 2019
If you don't already know that weather is controlled, that's your problem, just don't lose your head.
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

So Trump now controls the weather? SMH
>
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by wowcatty: 3:02am On Sep 06, 2019
Hehehe! Farmed clown!
apotek:

Yeah we know. He acts and speaks like a Russian spy.
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by wowcatty: 3:10am On Sep 06, 2019
Thanks! It's good to be on the right side of history.

CrestMan:

I'm impressed with your very intelligent comment. Thanks
Re: Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) by wowcatty: 3:17am On Sep 06, 2019
Haha! Funny!
shilenji:
I hail o,na small I understandfor wetin you talk .
If you be lady I go like marry you o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.