Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

'I Will Give You A Hot Slap And Pour Your Hot Water'- Two Kids Exchanges Words - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Will Give You A Hot Slap And Pour Your Hot Water'- Two Kids Exchanges Words (380 Views)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Give You A Hot Slap And Pour Your Hot Water'- Two Kids Exchanges Words by HgsMediaPlus: 2:39am On Sep 04, 2019
'I Will Give You A Hot Slap And Pour Your Hot Water'- Two kids Exchanges Words And It Almost Led To A Fight

Two female kids were pictured exchanging words, almost at the point of exchanging slaps at each other's face.

As we were unable to identify the reason for the quarrel between this kids, they both were pictured quarreling and threatening each other with a hot and dirty slap.

You don't have respect for your elders
I don't want to be harsh on you
You are making me harsh on you
Mind what you say, else one day I will give you u a dirty slap...

And I will give you a hot slap, and pour hot water on you.

Do not encourage violence between children...

Watch the video after the cut..
Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/i-will-give-you-a-hot-slap-and-pour-your-hot-water-two-kids-exchanges-words.html

Re: 'I Will Give You A Hot Slap And Pour Your Hot Water'- Two Kids Exchanges Words by HgsMediaPlus: 2:40am On Sep 04, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: 'I Will Give You A Hot Slap And Pour Your Hot Water'- Two Kids Exchanges Words by HgsMediaPlus: 2:40am On Sep 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 'I Will Give You A Hot Slap And Pour Your Hot Water'- Two Kids Exchanges Words by NOC1(m): 5:28am On Sep 04, 2019
They kids are telling the world what they learnt from their parents, probably mum. we should know what we say and do in the presence of our kids, the record and play it out at every given opportunity.
keep them off channels that are not in sync with their age.
Re: 'I Will Give You A Hot Slap And Pour Your Hot Water'- Two Kids Exchanges Words by Ekpeitut: 5:29am On Sep 04, 2019
This is what happens when you allow your kids watch Nigerian movies. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Should You Pay Bribe To Sars If Arrested Illegally? Read Before You Answer ⬇️ / Worse Experience With Nigeria Police / Man Who Kissed Reporter On Live TV Charged With Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.