Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

How To Let Your Partner Know You're Not In The Mood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Let Your Partner Know You're Not In The Mood (376 Views)

How To Know You're A Finished Man / Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Let Your Partner Know You're Not In The Mood by Tigerwood123(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2019
For couples, emotional connection and sexual intimacy are dynamically related, so difficulties in one area often destabilize the other area. And the "chicken-or-the-egg" relationship between sex and emotional connection may be different for each partner. For some people, the desire to be sexual comes as a result of feeling emotionally connected. But for others, perhaps because of their histories, physiology, and attachment styles (their particular love map), being sexual is how they find their way to emotional vulnerability.
full details: https://www.brainmedico.com.ng/2019/09/how-to-let-your-partner-know-youre-not.html

Re: How To Let Your Partner Know You're Not In The Mood by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies After All Shakara Nothing You Go Gain Except You / ‘my Wife Denies Me Sex, Disrespects Me,’ Husband Tells Court / Chinese Herbal For Sexual Enhancement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.