Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Know You're A Finished Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You're A Finished Man (2822 Views)

I Am A Finished Man / Do You Know You're Making Others Uncomfortable By Staring At Them? / Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know You're A Finished Man by PhantomThief(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
POV: She's not online, so you're talking to someone else, but you keep checking her profile to see if she's back online because honestly, there's no place you'd rather be,no one you'd rather talk to, except her...
That's how you know you're a finished man

POV: You texted her the first time, it ticked one because she was not online, You went back to the chat later.Her read receipts was off but you can see two grey tick(delivered) and she's online. You texted back the second time and third time without no reply,When she finally did,You replied immediately because you're dying to talk to her. That's how you know you're finished It's obvious she doesn't rate you, You should give back the same energy and let her message stay for days before replying.But for your mind it doesn't mean anything, Keep simping grin I'm rooting for you

POV: If her text becomes suddenly dry towards you. Yes, you're getting fast replies but they're things like " Okay, K, Good, Fine,Lol,Smiles,Hmmm" . She has noticed a simp but your simp cum boy attitude won't let you stop texting her. You're a finished man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know You're A Finished Man by PhantomThief(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
I dedicate my first post to lalasticala and all men that simps
Re: How To Know You're A Finished Man by funshint(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
PhantomThief:
POV: She's not online, so you're talking to someone else, but you keep checking her profile to see if she's back online because honestly, there's no place you'd rather be,no one you'd rather talk to, except her...
That's how you know you're a finished man
You're right!
Re: How To Know You're A Finished Man by greentext: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
> heads up for men
> you should either be fvcking her (non-religious men) or marrying then fuckinh her (religious men)
> If you're neither marrying nor fucking, and yet you keep giving and giving, stuck in between both worlds.. then you don carry yourself handicap be that

2 Likes

Re: How To Know You're A Finished Man by PhantomThief(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2022
greentext:
> heads up for men
> you should either be fvcking her (non-religious men) or marrying then fuckinh her (religious men)
> If you're neither marrying nor fucking, and yet you keep giving and giving, stuck in between both worlds.. then you don carry yourself handicap be that

YOU'RE A KING, This is a real yarn
Re: How To Know You're A Finished Man by PhantomThief(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
POV:You asked her out, she declines because she thinks you’re not “that guy”

She goes to date other men, they used her & dumped her.

She comes back to your dm. “You’ve forgotten me Abi?”

She wants you now.

Kings, never take a pump & dump product back. Have some self respect.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience / My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me / Do You Find It Hard Having Sex With Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.