Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA (39946 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by cyril700(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:
Apostle Suleman as been spending more time on Twitter than reading the Bible.

One does not even know if he is a pastor or politician of late.

I guess he is still being freaked by his Twitter audience.

He should concentrate on his calling which is winning souls for Christ as their are still places within Nigeria where Christianity has not gotten too.

if he was silence now, you would have said he doesn't care that all he knows is to collect tithe, now he is speaking out, he talks too much. Pastor adeboye was silence and social media were already calling him out. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Iamgrey5(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2019
GoTV:
sad
sad even though I am a born again Muslim. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Mizwisdom(f): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2019
sad Some evil people were encouraging them, when Shop rite moves, I hope they will employ all those staffs that will be sacked, sometimes I wonder how shallow some people are

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Mplify(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

He should concentrate on his calling which is winning souls for Christ as their are still places within Nigeria where Christianity has not gotten too.

Obviously you are among the looters... Them dey hurt us there , we dey hurt ourselves here.. yeye dey smell follow all of una.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by West2019(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Guy man you say weting .go nd read ur Bible jor
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Kay25(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Denikayan post=81905182]Apostle Suleman as been spending more time on Twitter than reading the Bible.

Did u think with your mouth before u type?or u use ur brain?I just doubt the latter if that's true with what u just commented on
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by LordPsalm(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2019
U too, Stop collecting tithe u will not hear.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by blindjustice13(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2019
South Africans have said it loud and clear that they do not want black foreigners in their country,

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica.

Enough is enough,lets make this hash tag viral
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by festusfeezy(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

Doest it means he doesn't have a say on what is going on in the country, Nawa o ...oga tame ur tongue oo
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by netflicks(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2019
emzreus:
It's sad and shows the state of the country. People saw an opportunity to steal and grabbed it with both hands.

Na where u go know say hunger dey the land already...there is an internal problem that is hidden for long but now manifesting...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2019
These internet idiots won't say what the solution is but radarada talks
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by globalresource: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2019
sleemfesh:
Where is his reaction on the xenophobia in SA?

Why not check before saying this. He has been vocal on this attack since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by cashmoney2015: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

You should be checked, how the hell do you think he can get to you since you don't visit his ministry website? Be careful of the words you use over men of God with great anointing.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by AnanseK(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2019
He should enroll into Donald Trump school to learn some prophesising work
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Yeenkah58(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2019
What is this man saying self
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Asifiwe(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2019
Some Years ago, I knew a man who in similar circumstance took advantage of a situation to rob and loot, he thought he was living life until he became born again.
He was looking for every one whom he stole from to return the stolen items.
We have suddenly lost conscience
I don't think the reprisal is warranted, In the end our families working in those companies will be the ones to suffer

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by NwaliE01: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2019
Prophets are not usually quiet. They speaks out especially when things are going the wrong direction.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2019

That preacher rarely have time to tweet.
[quote]
He is a Nigerian.

I guess he is still being freaked by his Twitter audience
He doesn't have time for social media.

And he has been doing that already
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Unlike ffk and renoise, this one spoke sense.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by adontcare(f): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Lucky Dube comes to mind. 'Victim'
~ didn't know she was crying, until now as she turn to look at me,
She said boy o boy u bring tears to my eyes,
I said what?
She said boy o boy u bring tears to my eyes.
Bob marley said, 'how long shall they kill our people, while we stand aside and look?'
Little did he know that eventually, the enemies stand aside and look while we slaughtered and kill our own brothers.
Not knowing they are the victims of the situation.
Still leaking wounds from brutality,
Still leaking wounds from humiliation,
She said this words as the wrinkles on her face became perfect trails with her tears.
We are the victims every time.
With the double trouble every time.~
It is well

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
[s]These internet idiots won't say what the solution is but radarada talks[/s]
angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by lexy2014: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

How do u win souls for Christ if u don't tell d souls that d things they are is wrong?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by harjay1986: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Noted..

Truth be told... These South Africans dey f*ck up but Nigerians should know one thing.. About 95% of the stores inside shoprite is owned by Nigerians

Forget all dx mouth wey South Africans dey make... They are just too lazy to work.

I will employ that we apply wisdom in order for us not to loose out both sides.

Even in Multi- choice sections (gotV, DstV and Co.) Nigerians still have shares in them.

Looting South African owned companies that are here in Nigeria will do us no good cos we are the ones loosing out... Our brothers and sisters have shares in those companies.

The thing wey dey vex me be say.... Our leaders are just giving us notes instead of Taking actions.

God will surely see us through

Good one bro

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by djbussy(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2019
I AM NOT A PASTOR BUT READ THIS

Genesis 14: verse 14-16

14 When Abram heard that his relative had been taken captive, he called out the 318 trained men born in his household and went in pursuit as far as Dan. 15 During the night Abram divided his men to attack them and he routed them, pursuing them as far as Hobah, north of Damascus. 16 He recovered all the goods and brought back his relative Lot and his possessions, together with the women and the other people.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2019
even that shoprite i heard its a franchise, the shoprite in ikeja is rumoured to be owned by Tinubu, even MTN has sold most of their stake to Nigerians, Naija we go dey stady decieve ourselves.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by kingsleyebuka55(m): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

hw do u knw he spends more time on social media than reading the bible.?pls be very sure of what u say about pple..
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by dominique(f): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2019
Even without the xenophobic attacks, criminal minded Nigerians look for the slightest opportunity to steal from their fellow Nigerians. They're not very different from the lazy looting black South Africans. There's something fundamentally wrong with the black race.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by lollybizzu(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i condemn the actions of miscreants parading themselves as nationalist to rob shoprite and it's evirons. We Yoruba Christians should be careful with our involvement in this because the majority of Nigerians in south Africa doing drugs and other illegality are from the south east yet the igbos are not looting nor causing problems in their region. If the igbos could ignore the revolution now protest in lagos tagging it a yoruba protest while mocking sowore's predicaments, why should we now destabilize Yoruba land because of Igbos dying in south Africa? Yoruba Ronu o sad
Tribal bigotry will take us nowhere in this country.
It's just like a mini xenophobia too.
Do away with this mentality, it's not helpful in anyway.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by vickyhow(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2019
If U re a south-african,please come to Nigeria, we have sth important to discuss plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.