Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA (39949 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by naturefellow(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
Pls this is so wrong, we are only meeking our fellow Nigerians dry, this shows we are only hungry and not actually condemning the xenophobic issues in South Africa.
louder for platony and his likes to hear!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2019
Now, this thing leaves us with a better idea, We should storm those business owned by politicians and destroy and loot out things from there,
now we just need a list of businesses owned by top politicians and their families that's all
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by ikorodureporta: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2019
dis guy too don dey become reactant. I hope say him dey get time to study him word
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Iko5000: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2019
My friend a Christian is a Christian , no distinctions made by man
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i condemn the actions of miscreants parading themselves as nationalist to rob shoprite and it's evirons. We Yoruba Christians should be careful with our involvement in this because the majority of Nigerians in south Africa doing drugs and other illegality are from the south east yet the igbos are not looting nor causing problems in their region. If the igbos could ignore the revolution now protest in lagos tagging it a yoruba protest while mocking sowore's predicaments, why should we now destabilize Yoruba land because of Igbos dying in south Africa? Yoruba Ronu o sad

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2019
[s][quote author=asuustrike1 post=81906552]
angry[/quote
[/s]]
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by naturefellow(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Platony:

Until our leaders talk more or should I say "concentrate" on d xenophobic ish in SA

I say kudos to our gallant guys for the reprisals. angry
I'm sure that last statement would have been absent if you had a stake in MTN, Shoprite or DSTV
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by lollybizzu(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2019
otiwisdom:
Which is stronger
Like for Nigeria army
Share for South Africa army
Very senseless comment
And people in same category also sharing and liking
Smh...spits.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by paddyofboss(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Pascal181:
But wait o, I heard d so called BB Naija is taking place in S.A. what if they turn their attention to them
bbnaija is in naija... Get ur facts right
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by berbs: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:
Apostle Suleman as been spending more time on Twitter than reading the Bible.

One does not even know if he is a pastor or politician of late.

I guess he is still being freaked by his Twitter audience.

He should concentrate on his calling which is winning souls for Christ as their are still places within Nigeria where Christianity has not gotten too.

He has a Social Media consultant handling his tweets, that's why
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Glink2018(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

He should concentrate on his calling which is winning souls for Christ as their are still places within Nigeria where Christianity has not gotten too.

Is any wrong or unholy about pastor bearing their minds through social media platforms?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by sammysmiles(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

what makes u think he is the one operating the account directlyThose places the gospel hasn't gotten to in Nigeria,,,why don't u go preach there, since u know there,,and lastly did u read ur bible dis morning?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Sokifazt: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2019
K
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by FacelessKing: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2019
I thought you at least were a reasonable person...
you call someone who shared his view (which I actually identify with) an idiot?
Richdad50:
shocked
If you see him face to face now you will be greeting him Daddy and explaining all your family troubles. See small boy hiding behind Nairaland. Compound Idiot!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by TemmyT002(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

What is this one saying?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by ecclize: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

ena just get problem, if e no react na problem...
if e react na problem..
where did u want him to react?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by ebuclassic18(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Sir,other ways to resolve please what is that way?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by SaintLucia: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2019
emzreus:
It's sad and shows the state of the country. People saw an opportunity to steal and grabbed it with both hands.
U see why revolution can never work in Nigeria, no matter how, some criminals will hijack it for their selfish interest.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by 9jaRealist: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2019
emzreus:
It's sad and shows the state of the country. People saw an opportunity to steal and grabbed it with both hands.

Actually, it shows more about the state of the PEOPLE...
Even in wealthy US and UK, a certain segment loots at any opportunity. SMH

>
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

And what he said is wrong right?
Instead of destroying the properties why not just boycott them? Why not stop patronising their products? Let's stop doing things that will end up hurting Nigerians. Our government knows what to do to solve this problem but they're just too clueless nd weak.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by nafisu: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by madone: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

you can't be satisfied.if them talk u if them no talk u vex.you definitely have a problem ur self
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by 9jaRealist: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i condemn the actions of miscreants parading themselves as nationalist to rob shoprite and it's evirons. We Yoruba Christians should be careful with our involvement in this because the majority of Nigerians in south Africa doing drugs and other illegality are from the south east yet the igbos are not looting nor causing problems in their region. If the igbos could ignore the revolution now protest in lagos tagging it a yoruba protest while mocking sowore's predicaments, why should we now destabilize Yoruba land because of Igbos dying in south Africa? Yoruba Ronu o sad

A self-professed Christian fanning the flames of ethnic demagoguery... undecided
Where exactly were you supposedly “born again”? In Nazi Germany?! SMDH

>
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by koyyess: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Pascal181:
But wait o, I heard d so called BB Naija is taking place in S.A. what if they turn their attention to them

You heard?

Its right here in Lagos.

And its not a south African show.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by 9jaRealist: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2019
DUMB PEOPLE! angry

While I understand the anger, the crude mob reaction is seriously DUMB! Exactly how does attacking INNOCENT South African businesses (or even people) make you any better than the barbaric South African idiots and murderers or resolve the issue of the safety of our citizens abroad? In fact, if anything, it merely increases the vulnerability of our citizens in South Africa!

Meanwhile, if these South African investors/businesses pack up and leave tomorrow, it will be TEN OF THOUSANDS OF FELLOW NIGERIANS (from employees to suppliers and service providers) who will be jobless and the larger society that will suffer the immediate economic consequences. SMH

>
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by kingsleyebuka55(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2019
GoTV:
what a negative and tribalistic post...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Kingsley10000: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2019
otiwisdom:
Which is stronger
Like for Nigeria army
Share for South Africa army
no go there....

10 SA army can finish 10000 9ja army grin their level of sophiscation is way too high

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by tyup(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2019
GoTV:

Lmao grin grin nawa for you o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.