Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA (39947 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Kingsley10000: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
Pls this is so wrong, we are only meeking our fellow Nigerians dry, this shows we are only hungry and not actually condemning the xenophobic issues in South Africa.
That's just the fact.....

Group of Boys now are planning how to loot Aba/umuahia shoprite

there is hunger in the land grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by hopexter(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Denikayan post=81905182]Apostle Suleman as been spending more time on Twitter than reading the Bible.

One does not even know if he is a pastor or politician of late.

I guess he is still being freaked by his Twitter audience.

He should concentrate on his calling which is winning souls for Christ as their are still places within Nigeria where Christianity has not gotten too.

Maybe he had his Prophetic call online cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Odianose13(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:
Apostle Suleman as been spending more time on Twitter than reading the Bible.

He should concentrate on his calling which is winning souls for Christ as their are still places within Nigeria where Christianity has not gotten too.

You are mad and you don't know it. So it's your calling that is Twitter and Nairaland? Destroying investments and creating unemployment for masses is your own way forward abi?

You better grab good education and think like an analytical one!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Adukpe19(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Does his statement connotes danger to the issue at stake? If he doesn't speak its people like you that will lambast him for keeping silence when evil prevails
Denikayan:

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by PROPHETmichael: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

At this level of his ministry, he doesn't need to read bible anymore! He's a walking bible. He chews it like chewing stick.
Let me leave you with this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2cvCjdx8q0
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Franklyspeakin: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Aboki!!! Was his comment wrong. Isnt it good that he is passing a positive message to his teaming followers.
Some times before we attack the messenger, we should take out time and STUDY the message. Ogbeni study the message.
Denikayan:

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Crooked pastor, A Thief calling others thieves.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Marculey58: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

He should concentrate on his calling which is winning souls for Christ as their are still places within Nigeria where Christianity has not gotten too.loud it

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Marculey58: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Franklyspeakin:
Aboki!!! Was his comment wrong. Isnt it good that he is passing a positive message to his teaming followers.
Some times before we attack the messenger, we should take out time and STUDY the message. Ogbeni study the message.
loud it

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Hoodbilonia: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2019
He has joing g boys
Dj e money ti wa online
Apostle the twitter
Abi twitter the apostle
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by ceejay80s(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2019
As una steal for shoprite , did it affect south Africans? Go to south African embassy and kill their people too, then u shall see how e go pain dem
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by victorazyvictor(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

And you, what is your own calling?

If he reserve himself, he is feeling pompous
If he associate himself, he is irresponsible.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2019
Naija4love:

Oga no talk trash , we want all Nigeria that have shares in that company to take out their shares and create multi-one that's all

but you guys are going about it the wrong way.

Two wrongs can't actually make a right
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2019
harjay1986:

Good one bro

Thank you sir
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by wofayouths(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

People like you will never see anything good in men of God.. I don't even think you are a true born again Christian! Watch you may be a number not a member of a Christian Body. Learn to Repect spiritual Leaders. Life is Spiritual!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Dislokateddoggy: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
What is Suleiman saying because your family member with bloodline is not hustling in SA that's why you are talking like that this is the problem am having with pastors they want to feel they are now too holy because their own are in a safe place why don't you leave the church and look for how to make money outside the church acc to see if you know how to make money you just sit there and be collecting that's why you talk like that period
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i condemn the actions of miscreants parading themselves as nationalist to rob shoprite and it's evirons. We Yoruba Christians should be careful with our involvement in this because the majority of Nigerians in south Africa doing drugs and other illegality are from the south east yet the igbos are not looting nor causing problems in their region. If the igbos could ignore the revolution now protest in lagos tagging it a yoruba protest while mocking sowore's predicaments, why should we now destabilize Yoruba land because of Igbos dying in south Africa? Yoruba Ronu o sad
you are a compound fool
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by sleemfesh: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
globalresource:

Why not check before saying this. He has been vocal on this attack since

Show it or stfu.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by blovesther(f): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Oga you talk too much. cheesy
Hmmmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Bigfishlee45(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:

and I wonder if tiu have brain at all
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Denikayan: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bigfishlee45:

and I wonder if tiu have brain at all

I don't have.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
sleemfesh:
Where is his reaction on the xenophobia in SA?

You ve got to understand , he has a branch in SA, and from what I hear their girls are Otobo certified.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by globalresource: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
sleemfesh:

Show it or stfu.

Now I understand your type. Enjoy
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA by sleemfesh: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
globalresource:

Now I understand your type. Enjoy

Mgbada.

Mtchew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.