Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

JE SEX TALK!! If This Happens During Sex, The Guy Or The Lady–who Should Put It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JE SEX TALK!! If This Happens During Sex, The Guy Or The Lady–who Should Put It (940 Views)

The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More... / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JE SEX TALK!! If This Happens During Sex, The Guy Or The Lady–who Should Put It by JosephEmpire1: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hello Everyone,
This is another beautiful edition of JE Sex Talk

Yesterday, I saw a very crazy Tweet on Twitter and I decided to bring it up on JosephEmpire so we all can trash the issue once and for all because it happens everywhere everyday As a man, I believe you know your roles in a Relationship (Sort bills, pay for everything possible E no easy to be a Man ooo) and the Lady’s roles too needs to be clearly spelled out too – we cannot come and die na Now, if a Guy and a Lady are on the bed doing the main thing and this happens

LET'S HEAD TO SOURCE:>>. https://josephempir..com/2019/09/je-sex-talk-if-this-happens-during-sex.html

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? / Men Are No Longer Looking For A SEXY WIFE... Why? / Romance Quotes And Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.