Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit (57743 Views)

FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by agaliboy: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lifeless one has some life afterall. Sai Baba!!!!!. Just don't die before the so-called ambassador gets here.

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by ZikZikZik: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Since....

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by vibre: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
I have also recalled my wife from south Africa with immediate effect. angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by yjgm(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
tsinzu:
I don't believe it. We don't have an ambassador in south Africa. What we have in South Africa is a high commissioner. Confam Fake news
We have. It's two missions we have over there.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by EduTechTainMent: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Lordjb: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Violence is never a solution but rather chaos. �
#saynotoxenophobia
See my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live I
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by emmanuel4758(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
I don’t think I know about this

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by watino: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Commendable
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Emarc16(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Buhari my President
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by GalaticHorde: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
If true then i can say finally! Next step is to repatriate those interested in coming back home ASAP
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by dermmy(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rosarie:
We will soon see a headline saying "FG DENIES THE NEWS

Lol. Everything is possible in Nigeria. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by cybertron88: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
For those who don't know, SA Can't win a diplomatic war with Nigeria. The problem is we don't have a president in this country currently. In 2012 these stupid south Africans deported 125 Nigerians claiming they had fake yellow fever certificate. In less than a week the Nigeria government deported 85 South Africans. All the time this smallie SA have tried to flex muscle they backed down with thier tails between thier legs. Jacob Zuma wanted Gbago and Ghadaffi to continue as opposed to what Nigeria wanted at AU we all know how it ended. By the time we ban South Africa airways from landing here and impose serious tarif on mtn and the likes the top men in those organization will talk sense into the head of thier government in SA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by airminem(f): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
"Two guys break into a Nigerian home. He has a wife and two little daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him."

"And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong, now is it dude?'

Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We're sick in the head, have a nice day.'

If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.'"
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by OgogoroNo2: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nice one
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by adebuk47(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Julius Sello Malema is a South African politician who serves as Member of Parliament and the leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters, a South African political party, which he founded in July 2013. He previously served as President of the African National Congress Youth League from 2008 to 2012.
President of the Economic Freedom Fighters had condemned the xenophobic attack against Africans in South Africa. 

Julius Malema, in a campaign lamented that the ugly incident is really most regretable and most unfortunate.
see what he said below.
don't forget to like, share and subscribe
*©️ JALABASE MEDIA ✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKfS1t2ny_I

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by GalaticHorde: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
awoniyi1236:
Good
nipsey m*ing hussle, a real 0G
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by deadmanwaz: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
This is just the first step. Expecting more to follow till SA take us as a serious country
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by ezenna191(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
tsinzu:
I don't believe it. We don't have an ambassador in south Africa. What we have in South Africa is a high commissioner. Confam Fake news
High Commissioner is the equivalent of Ambassador among Commonwealth Countries which Nigeria and South Africa are members.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Icon79(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
I can understand Nigeria recalling their ambassador and demanding compensation, but what's the relevance of pulling out of the [b]World [/b]Economic Summit? Is South Africa hosting the summit? But even if SA is hosting, it still doesn't make sense for us to pull out. I mean, it isn't like we're doing them a favor by pulling out. This is akin to cutting your nose to spite your face shocked

O pari
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by flowalk(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
If this news is true, then the FG has for once done what is suppose to do

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Jaqenhghar: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
South Africans have made it loud and clear that they do not want black foreigners in their country. Over the years ,attacks like this have continued unabeited , there has been meetings upon meetings, summons upon summons yet these attacks get worse every time. All diplomatic avenues have been exhausted in these meetings over the years ,its time to try something else.

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Lets make this hast tag go viral,enough is enough.

Honestly there is very little you can do. This your hashtag will achieve nothing
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Skseries: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-xenophobia-nigeria-recalls-ambassador-to-south-africa-shuns-wes/amp/
so if this kids didn't take matter into their own hands, the government didn't know this was the first action to take? Something that have been happening for over a month now. As wrong as what this kids are doing is, if the government have taken the situation serious enuf it won't have gotten to this.... This buhari government is so slow and the man himself seems so dull to be the president of this country... If they have taken right action, we won't have been killer in SA and also kill ourselves over here too..

Why should police goes to protest ground with live bullet? Is it so hard to get stun guns hot water cannon and the rest equipment for protest ground? Who curse this country self? Do police have trainings for situations like this? Which sane country kills her own ppl country because of protest?
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Yemi7up: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
South Africans have made it loud and clear that they do not want black foreigners in their country. Over the years ,attacks like this have continued unabeited , there has been meetings upon meetings, summons upon summons yet these attacks get worse every time. All diplomatic avenues have been exhausted in these meetings over the years ,its time to try something else.

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafricaThen foreigners should respect their wish and leave their land.

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Jabioro: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
They are not enough to proportion of what the Zulus has done.. Nationalized all South Africa companies here,send back their diplomat,close all shops with them..if happened Imarried there woman I would her send back..
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by blindjustice13(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Honestly there is very little you can do. This your hashtag will achieve nothing
lets all start it first. I am doing what i can in my own way, all well meaning Nigerians should join in the hash tag ,nor be only to dey do twitter warrior. Atleast this way we can bring awareness . i see celebrities putting #stopzenohobia but this is a better hash tag. Lets all come together and make the hash tag go viral.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Jochabed(f): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Buhari has started having sense.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by ArticleBeast: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stevecovey:
Good move by the Nigerian government, in taking a stand.

However, average South Africans and the South African government dont care about all this. They benefit NOTHING from Nigeria. We dont have any leverage. So if Nigerians dont want to DIE, let them leave their country.

Honest truth.
Do you know South Africa through its companies has a $20 billion investment in Nigeria? Learn to browse google before embarrassing yourself online.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Paulo3ree(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-xenophobia-nigeria-recalls-ambassador-to-south-africa-shuns-wes/amp/
Funny, you withdrew our ambassador without attending/evacuating your citizens 1st. Let it be lie they did such a thing, your embassy is your legal presence in that country and a fortress to your citizens in that same country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by iswallker(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
blindjustice13:

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Good luck with this copy and paste you are doing from one thread to another... tongue
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by 9jaRealist: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
FINALLY! smiley

Pretty sure Olabisi Ajala-Buhari had to be arm-twisted into it.

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.