Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit (57525 Views)

FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Alexrayz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stevecovey:

You guys think too highly of this country. What is mtn's contribution to S.A. economy as % of S.A. GDP?

A company worth more than 8 billion dollars from Nigeria u saying we think highly tell me any of thier indigenous Telecom company that worth more
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by MPSA(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
AreaFada2:

No matter how seemingly powerful every country has something to lose.
I for one have shunned South Africa for North Africa, Europe and elsewhere for family holidays over the past 10 years. Despite the initial attraction of Desmond Tutu, whom I got to know many years ago personally, Nelson Mandela and undisputed Natural beauty. And I am not alone.

Hearing Tutu narrating his experience in Nigeria in the 1960s and later contrasts negatively with what SA does to fellow Africans today.

Such complacency on the part of SA is not wise. Things can change any time.
I wish you can see What you missed, Good platform to tell the world you don't Support criminals grin Now you Support your People 100 % percent grin https://www.voanews.com/usa/how-dozens-nigerian-scammers-stole-millions-people-businesses
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by ghettochild(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
Now, this is the long awaited action.

Cyril Makosa or whatever the monkey calls himself should control his illiterate frustrated miscreants.

I understand most of their hospitals are dominated by Nigerians and other foreign medical practitioners because they are bunch opportunistic lazy retards. Really wish the medical practitioners can start relocating to other countries where their services will be more appreciated.
make our doctors begin they inject dem die
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by ghettochild(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
tsinzu:
I don't believe it. We don't have an ambassador in south Africa. What we have in South Africa is a high commissioner. Confam Fake news
that guy is the most useless ambassador in d world...
he shd be sacked
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by ghettochild(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
tsinzu:
I don't believe it. We don't have an ambassador in south Africa. What we have in South Africa is a high commissioner. Confam Fake news
that guy is the most useless ambassador in d world...
he shd be sacked
everytime we carry matter go there after any killings na nonsense e dey Always talk... rands don widen d bastard mouth n southie yansh no make him brain work alright
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by funshynathan(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
you goofed!
tsinzu:
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by MPSA(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians are Good people, South Africans are Bad grin Mama Oooh grin

https://www.voanews.com/usa/how-dozens-nigerian-scammers-stole-millions-people-businesses
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Alexrayz:

A company worth more than 8 billion dollars from Nigeria u saying we think highly tell me any of thier indigenous Telecom company that worth more
It doesn't matter how much the company makes. What matters is how much their contribution is in relation to SA's GDP. If they leave Nigeria, will South Africas economy crumble?

Chevron upstream made plenty money in nigeria too. Yet when the kidnapping was much, they left Nigeria and sold their assets. America didnt crumble.

You better stop telling urself lies if u believe MTN in Nigeria makes $8bn yearly profit.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by funshynathan(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ambassador: it is representative of one country in another country; It is the head of the embassy; The ones which weren’t part of British Rule have an ambassador; He is less involved in the local society.
High Commission: It is representative of the head of the state in another countr; It is the head of High Commission; Countries which used to be British Colonies are the ones where a High Commissioner is appointed; He is more involved in the local society.
funshynathan:
you goofed!
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by MPSA(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Beat your Chest Guys, Since you're innocent, The whole world knows you are innocent, You failed to tell world you are really innocent grin Now you Support your Guys 100 % percent, You are killing me Guys grin We never Supported our Looters in SA, Our Police Arrested them grin But you Support your Guys grin
https://www.voanews.com/usa/how-dozens-nigerian-scammers-stole-millions-people-businesses
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by olajigaolamide: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
It is not up to my expectations
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by AkuYAY: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
What will now happen to Nigerians living in S/Africa?
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by salford: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
I trust the Nigerians in SA are still going to refuse to come home.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by MPSA(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
This plan is going to solve this problem, I can't wait to see the last step, Well done Guys grin You are using your brains very well grin
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by ibknaanii80: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
I won't be surprise if nothing in line with this was done. Cos I can't believe anything that comes out from this government.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by madridsta007(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stevecovey:

Didnt the worst xenophobic attack happen during GEJ's presidency? What did he do? Honest question.

Please put the evidence that, "the worst xenophobic attack happen during GEJ's presidency".
Please. I respond to evidence and facts. Not propaganda rhetorics. I certainly dont have time for such.
I am waiting. Then I will get you the response, if any.

How you lots defend this incompetent lifeless fellow, is beyond me. I mean, aren't you ashamed?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Eliteklaus(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
tsinzu:
I don't believe it. We don't have an ambassador in south Africa. What we in South Africa is a high commissioner. Confam Fake news
High commissioner is a country's representative in another commonwealth nation. The equivalence of an ambassador
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by vickyhow(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rosarie:
We will soon see a headline saying "FG DENIES THE NEWS

U SMART!

U FUNNY!

i appreciate that.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
madridsta007:

Please put the evidence that, "the worst xenophobic attack happen during GEJ's presidency".
Please. I respond to evidence and facts. Not propaganda rhetorics. I certainly dont have time for such.
I am waiting. Then I will get you the response, if any.

How you lots defend this incompetent lifeless fellow, is beyond me. I mean, aren't you ashamed?
Why the f**k would I be defending buhari?
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Boycott their imports into Nigeria, increase the taxes for their companies, if they leave, competitors will fill in the blanks, they will loose. Mention one big Nigerian company or brand making big money in SA, like MTN, DSTV, and standard chartered is making here...none.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by danniyal(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
All these diplomatic nonsense will not solve this problem. This xenophobic attacks has been going on for decades. Let us face the TRUTH, the South Africans have made it clear, they don't want foreigners in their country. The two countries should organize mass deportation as soon as possible. Nigerians in South Africa have two choices; leave or stay and die. You can blame any administration from now till eternity but these are the two choices you have
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by MPSA(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
AkuYAY:
What will now happen to Nigerians living in S/Africa?
I am not sure this is true grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5398614/xenophobia-hundreds-nigerians-south-africa#down
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by blackboy2star(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Shows you didn't follow my chats (reply), you only saw this and conclude. well done ogbeni emotional controller detector...

MPSA:

grin grin Your emotions is controlling you grin grin SA was very good for you, Now you're lost grin
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by MPSA(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
blackboy2star:
Shows you didn't follow my chats (reply), you only saw this and conclude. well done ogbeni emotional controller detector...

grin grin
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by blackboy2star(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
You're a zombie for this, is there any country with no bad eggs as a human? Is like saying because of mass shooting in USA all Americans are killers... Let your security do the job and raid those with expired and no papers and deport them... Killing our people is a NO NO... You guys said they're selling drugs; who's buying the drugs?

MPSA:
Beat your Chest Guys, Since you're innocent, The whole world knows you are innocent, You failed to tell world you are really innocent grin Now you Support your Guys 100 % percent, You are killing me Guys grin We never Supported our Looters in SA, Our Police Arrested them grin But you Support your Guys grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by MPSA(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
You are truly over reacting Guys, Deep down you know you need SA more than anything else, Keep on Shouting grin
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Pawon23: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by EpicNigerian(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
tsinzu:
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by MPSA(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
blackboy2star:
You're a zombie for this, is there any country with no bad eggs as a human? Is like saying because of mass shooting in USA all Americans are killers... Let your security do the job and raid those with expired and no papers and deport them... Killing our people is a NO NO... You guys said they're selling drugs; who's buying the drugs?

Keep on making noise grin Tough Guys grin
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by uniqueobserver1: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
South Africans have made it loud and clear that they do not want black foreigners in their country. Over the years ,attacks like this have continued unabeited , there has been meetings upon meetings, summons upon summons yet these attacks get worse every time. All diplomatic avenues have been exhausted in these meetings over the years ,its time to try something else.

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Lets make this hast tag go viral,enough is enough.

Baba u sef rest na. You just dey copy and paste the same thing up and down
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Mike008(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lazy Frustrated South African Youths. Can't even do ordinary Yahoo Yahoo they're venting their anger on Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" / Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.