Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit (57535 Views)

FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by kokomilala(m): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
This is.it!.we should.also. pull.out of AU and.ECOWAS.Theres.no.Africa.without. Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by MPSA(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mike008:
Lazy Frustrated South African Youths. Can't even do ordinary Yahoo Yahoo they're venting their anger on Nigerians.

I am Not sure this will solve this on going Problem if is true grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5398614/xenophobia-hundreds-nigerians-south-africa#down
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by blindjustice13(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
uniqueobserver1:

Baba u sef rest na. You just dey copy and paste the same thing up and down
for how long has the zenophobic attack been on? Years ,it has been on for years,but just a day all of you are already tired of standing up for your country. Smh. The south Africans have tirelessly attacked foreigners for years,they were never tired ,they never relented, think about that!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by justtoodark: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:
You are truly over reacting Guys, Deep down you know you need SA more than anything else, Keep on Shouting grin

tahh....i dont need south africans for nothing....
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by blackboy2star(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Shows your level of reasoning, simple argument to counter my point you said keep making noise... Óyá dò e pá

MPSA:

Keep on making noise grin Tough Guys grin
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by ckc(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
distributeinc:
Boycott their imports into Nigeria, increase the taxes for their companies, if they leave, competitors will fill in the blanks, they will loose. Mention one big Nigerian company or brand making big money in SA, like MTN, DSTV, and standard chartered is making here...none.
Dangote cement! sadly, only Dangote Cement
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by jumobi1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
tsinzu:
I don't believe it. We don't have an ambassador in south Africa. What we have in South Africa is a high commissioner. Confam Fake news

The High Commissioner is the Ambassador.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
ckc:
Dangote cement! sadly, only Dangote Cement
I bet dangote cement is not making as much as DStv alone makes here, there.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by somehow: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
JORDAN202:

HYPOCRISY IS PRACTICED BY IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT CANNOT TELL YOUR OWN GOVT TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION TO STOP THE GENOCIDE UNLEASHED ON NIGERIANS IN SA.

IF THE PMB GOVT CANNOT FIND THE BALLS TO DO SO, THEN NIGERIA IS BETTER OFF WITH ABACHA WHO CAN PROTECT NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

IF CIVILIAN RULE ALLOWS NIGERIANS TO BE MURDERED ANYHOW, THEN NIGERIA IS BETTER OFF PRACTICING MILITARY RULE

THIS IS NOT YOUR CHILDISH APC versus PDP MATTER.

IN FUTURE, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY, BEND DOWN AND SUCK YOUR OWN DICK .

ASSHOLE !!!

Mistake from my part thinking someone like you is worth the mental salt.

Someone that does not understand types of government.

Using a military "dictator" to drive a "positive" point, yet call the same person a tyrant when he carries out what is not in your favor.

Simple-minded human you.

Balls ko, javelin ni. If you want military style of government, then stop condemning tyranny.

Don't bother replying because I don't want you to infect me with dullness.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by smadav(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Eyaa
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by dochenaj: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stevecovey:
Good move by the Nigerian government, in taking a stand.

However, average South Africans and the South African government dont care about all this. They benefit NOTHING from Nigeria. We dont have any leverage. So if Nigerians dont want to DIE, let them leave their country.

Honest truth.
You're absolutely wrong on this.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by shizzy7(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

grin grin Your emotions is controlling you grin grin SA was very good for you, Now you're lost grin
As expected always being ridiculously sentimental when it comes to matters like this..

Da hell we are talking about human lives. Do you have any emotions at all..
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
distributeinc:

I bet dangote cement is not making as much as DStv alone makes here, there.

I just laugh at how people are thinking. Did South African attack Dangote investment? No. How many South African are on the streets in Nigeria? How many South African are hustling for survival here? We have thousands of Nigerians majority of which are illegal immigrants in SA.

DSTV is a satellite based transmission apart from GOTV which is based on microwave transmission. The loss is not monumental. If there is a total diplomatic breakdown, the deportation of about 20 or 30,000 Nigerians back home would be very serious . The investors in MTN are not hustlers. Nigerians would still go to neighboring countries to buy DSTV decoders . DSTV may only sell their GOTV network to local investor.

I wish these retaliatory action and global condemnation make the SA government and people to think right and behave normally. Otherwise Nigerians in SA should start to plan migration.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
dochenaj:

You're absolutely wrong on this.

He is not wrong. Animals migrate from one geographical location to the other due to climatic change to a more favourable zone. Foreign companies left Nigeria because of policies and unfavourable conditions. Some southerners left Northern Nigeria because of riots and never returned back.

The truth is that SA people want other blacks to return to their countries, but they don't want to go. They (black immigrants) want international communities and riots / action from their home countries to force SA to accept their stay and treat them with dignity. I don't know for long this would last. I know thousands of Nigerians are afraid of leaving SA.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2019
babaolofin:

I just laugh at how people are thinking. Did South African attack Dangote investment? No. How many South African are on the streets in Nigeria? How many South African are hustling for survival here? We have thousands of Nigerians majority of which are illegal immigrants in SA.

DSTV is a satellite based transmission apart from GOTV which is based on microwave transmission. The loss is not monumental. If there is a total diplomatic breakdown, the deportation of about 20 or 30,000 Nigerians back home would be very serious . The investors in MTN are not hustlers. Nigerians would still go to neighboring countries to buy DSTV decoders . DSTV may only sell their GOTV network to local investor.

I wish these retaliatory action and global condemnation make the SA government and people to think right and behave normally. Otherwise Nigerians in SA should start to plan migration.

Am looking at who is benefitting more from each other...am saying boycotting and economic measures will be better ways to hit at their government. MTN alone makes more from Nigeria, than Dangote, and all Nigerians doing business there makes from SA, have you seen their figures?

We are about 200million people, 30,000 is an insignificant number, even if they send them back, they will loose more.

Please argue objectively...you can't compare the benefits they make from Nigeria, to what those our hustlers make there, the government should bridge this gap, like Trump is doing to China.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Niyinficient(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2019
JORDAN202:
GENERAL ABACHA, BECAUSE YOU DIED UNEXPECTEDLY;

(1).
ANYONE CAN KILL NIGERIANS ANYHOW AND THE PRESENT FG IS TOO AFRAID TO EVEN TALK.

(2).
COMMON SA THAT YOU AND OTHERS HELPED TO FREE FROM APARTHEID NOW KILLS NIGERIANS DESPITE WHAT WE DID FOR THEM.

(3).
DESPITE SAs LOOTING AND DESTROYING NIGERIAN SHOPS & BUSINESS IN SA, MTN DSTV SHOPRITE IS STILL ALLOWED TO STAND IN NIGERIA.

(4)
NIGERIANS ARE NOW PRIME CANDIDATES TO BE MURDERED WORLDWIDE.

(5)
COULD YOU KINDLY SEND YOUR SPIRIT INTO EVERY NIGERIAN AND SHOW US HOW TO TEACH THESE INTERNATIONAL MURDERS WHY THEY CANNOT KILL A NIGERIAN.

OH Maximum Ruler, your people are dying like chicken.

If you cannot return to your beloved ASO ROCK, please send your ghost there to teach them how violence is a tool in Diplomacy.

Need i remind you that if Abacha is still in Aso Rock, there will be no platform for you to even type the above comment of yours?

Need i remind you how you all celebrated his death as his heaven just descended to replace hell?

Need i remind you of press/masses gagging, extra judicial killings?

You all should stop acting on hatred and impulse and think rational at times.

This govt is an example of typical governance in Nigeria over time...it doesnt matter if its Buhari or whoever, they are all Nigerian politicians that have zero interest or concern over the plight of Nigerians. ....

I will even give this govt a nod for the steps taken so far because in 2008 and 2015, i cant remember any drastic action taken against the South African govt...
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by follock007(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Good... These south Africans have taken too much from me... I am a bonafide Nigerian and I am making it personal... They worked with Igbo folks to hack my social security since 2010 and has been withdrawing my inheritance since then till today... This is no joking matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.