Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) (3342 Views)

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) / Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:
I don't Believe South Africans will Suffer on this one grin Truly Speaking grin You all know that grin We survived under Apartheid, We were completely Not part of Africa till 1994 grin And we succeeded a lot grin I don't Believe your move will work grin
You people are a blot on the Black Race
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by MPSA(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
PreyingMantis:
You people are a blot on the Black Race
I don't want to use a strong language, But I don't wish to be like you Guys, You proved yourself time and again you are truly Backward grin You think we care grin Shut Up grin
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by madenigga(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
South Africa should thank their stars that Buhari a living disease is the president of Nigeria...

If not.... They go feel am hot
you are very STUPID, ALONG SIDE WHOSOEVER LIKES YOUR POST
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
madenigga:

you are very STUPID, ALONG SIDE WHOSOEVER LIKES YOUR POST

Zombies don't have an opinion

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by PetroDollaxxxx: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stop spewing crap. Why should Ghanaians join when no Ghanaian has been killed in SA?

kmcutez:

Ghanaians will never join. I’m sure they are busy celebrating the killings of Nigerians. They hate Nigerians with the same fervor as South Africans.
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

I don't want to use a strong language, But I don't wish to be like you Guys, You proved yourself time and again you are truly Backward grin You think we care grin Shut Up grin
Stop being lazy. Go and tackle your fears at home. Insecure and envious set of miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by panafrican(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Winningways01:
Happening in Zambia
Good.
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by Henrodah(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
ritababe:
this is what we should do, not looting ShopRite and burning MTN office, start with their embassy, then they will know we ain't joking around.
Their embassy/Visa application centre dey inside ShopRite for Abuja! That's why it was targeted , Pain me we couldn't get in.
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by Henrodah(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

Man! You don't know our history, You can clearly see we are battling to accommodate other, We're not used to this up and down, You don't know us Guys, Coming to South Africa doesn't mean you know our history, We don't read our history from books like you Guys, We were there cry cry I Love My People Guys, We traveled the mountains, We don't need your noise at all

You guys are the vermin of Africa now. Even the Hutus are better than you guys .

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by ritababe(f): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Henrodah:

Their embassy/Visa application centre dey inside ShopRite for Abuja! That's why it was targeted , Pain me we couldn't get in.

oh I see
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by Henrodah(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
ritababe:

oh I see
Yes oh
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:
I don't Believe South Africans will Suffer on this one grin Truly Speaking grin You all know that grin We survived under Apartheid, We were completely Not part of Africa till 1994 grin And we succeeded a lot grin I don't Believe your move will work grin
you should be ashamed of you country men, stop saying trash.
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by theenchanter: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
Stop spewing crap. Why should Ghanaians join when no Ghanaian has been killed in SA?

u mean no ghanaian has ever been killed in xenophobic attack?

Kwantinue.
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by nicepoker101(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
icebird25:
This is what we should be doing ..I don already burn two mtn mask for my area and I'm ready to burn all of them in my area.but the problem now is that my mom lock me for inside room o
you know how to vandalize properties yet you are still staying with your mom. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by marvelous000: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2019
nicepoker101:
you know how to vandalize properties yet you are still staying with your mom. cheesy
And so what? what's that in relation to sticking up in solidarity to one brothers and sisters; or you need to get out of your parent house to be able to know good and bad, and when to act against idiots.

stop being petty like a pussy
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by PetroDollaxxxx: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Yes, no Ghanaian has been killed in South Africa. That is the official position of the Ghanaian Government. Or do you know any Ghanaian that has been killed?

theenchanter:
u mean no ghanaian has ever been killed in xenophobic attack?

Kwantinue.
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by naijanewsgist: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2019
Xenophobia: Moment eyewitnesses revealed that Tanzanian drug dealers killed South African taxi driver and not Nigerians (video)

A video of an eyewitness account of the murder of a South African taxi driver in Pretoria which sparked off the xenophobic attacks has surfaced.

Gathered that a taxi driver was shot dead in Pertoria CBD after he and his colleagues confronted some drug dealers in the neighbourhood to clean up the community.

However eyewitnesses present at the scene of the incident revealed that Tanzanians are in-charge of the territory and they killed the taxi driver with a pistol snatched from a police officer.

The two eyewitnesses further revealed that Nigerians were framed in the attack. They asserted that there was a plot to make Nigerians look bad after the killing.

See Video through below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/general/xenophobia-eyewitnesses/
Re: Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) by nicepoker101(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2019
marvelous000:

And so what? what's that in relation to sticking up in solidarity to one brothers and sisters; or you need to get out of your parent house to be able to know good and bad, and when to act against idiots.

stop being petty like a pussy
Are you not aware that vandalism is a crime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Trump's Tweet As #impeachtrump Trends Online / Claim: Obama Hid 'Gay Life' To Become President / NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.