Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando (42098 Views)

Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo) / 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Elemosho478: 12:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Well done

Sanwo Olu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by AZeD1(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Mynd44:

I passed the one in Ikorodu on my way to a wedding last year too.
They are all over Lagos and Ambode just left them

The one at Igbogbo right?

I was very surprised Ambode didn't commission it because I passed it in 2016 and it was ready...

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2019
ryloy:
Ambode abandoned Fashola projects.. See Ilubirin for example on the Island. Kudos, continuity is key

I remember how Fashola fought GEJ and Obanikoro to retain Ilubirin for Lagos state, it was supposed to be another low cost housing estate, but Ambode hijacked the project and redesigned to be a highbrow, expensive and luxury estate, but his developer friends he engaged to handle the project ran out of money to handle the project so they abandoned the project.

I think it should be redesigned according to Fashola's vision to benefit the average Lagosians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Validated: 12:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Mynd44:

This is NOT from Ambode. They are from Fashola. Ambode abandoned them for 4 years
I passed that estate for two years. It was already completed as fsr back as 2016. I even made enquiry on purchase but was told government was perfecting somethings. Nothing was added by SanwuOlu. Ambode was stupid if he did mot want to commission it before leaving office just because Fashola started it.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by kbbanj10(m): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Sounds great though ... but let us all reason this, it's so impossible for Sanwolu to complete 492 flats in 100 days... He should atleast give little credit to Ambode too.. he only mentioned Fashola.. God bless Nigeria.. God bless Us
Good thinking. God bless u
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by MrSquint: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2019
This is good, I pray he keeps it up, I pray godfathers will allow him work.

I wish this could happen in Bayelsa State,
Is there a way we could trade dickson of Bayelsa for a Local Govt. councillor in one remote ward in Lagos State ?
We don taya
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 12:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Validated:

I passed that estate for two years. It was already completed as fsr back as 2016. I even made enquiry on purchase but was told government was perfecting somethings. Nothing was added by SanwuOlu. Ambode was stupid if he did mot want to commission it before leaving office just because Fashola started it.

Lagos to complete Igando housing scheme in six months

Published May 17, 2019

The Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, on Thursday said housing schemes in the Igando, Sangotedo and other areas of the state would be ready in six months

He said the 492-unit project in Igando was at the final stages of completion and would be inaugurated by his successor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

https://punchng.com/lagos-to-complete-igando-housing-scheme-in-six-months/

According to you, it was ready back in 2016, but just 4 months ago in 2019, it wasn't ready according to Ambode himself?

So, who is lying?

Please, stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Funjosh(m): 1:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Kudos to the person that lay the foundations of that place, I don't think it's fashola self. Those building were what we're to be NYSC camp before it was abandoned.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by stanley000: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Who will even rent them? I even understand why it was left abandoned. Talk about the most backward ppl who hate progress u talk about igando
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by ddeola: 1:16am On Sep 05, 2019
If e no b Jakande, e no fit b like Jakande.

These ones na corrupt errand boys of Jagaban. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Rubicon67(m): 1:31am On Sep 05, 2019
Kpilo101:
The work of our formal gov. Akin Ambode. God bless you for opening lagos. Next president loading...2023....

Nothing against the former Governor but next President of Epe... you mean?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Ghostlord: 1:37am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

https://nporeports.com/2019/09/04/lasg-completes-commissions-492-flat-housing-estate-in-igando/

Ambode was a waste of time and opportunity, he abandoned all the housing estates and all the projects embarked on before him, he started and concentrated on his own projects.

The man set Lagos back for decades.

Lies ....don't believe everything you read .. this project was completed by ambode ..I live around this axis .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Nurumaxy: 1:41am On Sep 05, 2019
him try
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Omoluabi16(m): 1:54am On Sep 05, 2019
Validated:

What is the actual cost..and the payment scheme. Do you know if it's still available?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 2:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Ghostlord:

Lies ....don't believe everything you read .. this project was completed by ambode ..I live around this axis .

I'm lying, the newspapers are lying, Sanwo Olu is lying, even Ambode himself is lying, but only you Igbos are telling the truth.

Den don take lie swear for you people... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by AdonaiAluminium: 2:44am On Sep 05, 2019
He just commissioned it, the project was almost completed before he became Governor

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Studyinchina200(m): 2:54am On Sep 05, 2019
You people always argue on Nairaland.

Ambode project bla bla bla. Is it not our money..Damn it.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by propsvilla3: 2:58am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:
Another housing estate useless Ambode abandoned for 4 years.

Lagos state is back on track.

Eko o ni baje o.
You are correct there is one in Ikorodu started by Fashola abandoned by Ambode
Hope Sanwolu does something about it too

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Duru009(m): 3:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Ambode' s project
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Dantedasz(m): 3:15am On Sep 05, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Sounds great though ... but let us all reason this, it's so impossible for Sanwolu to complete 492 flats in 100 days... He should atleast give little credit to Ambode too.. he only mentioned Fashola.. God bless Nigeria.. God bless Us

Ambode completed that Igando Estate before he left office.
Sanwo Olu is being economical with truth.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Bulletproofgt: 3:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Point of Correction @sanwoolu did not complete this project.I live near this area close to ogando idps and this was done by @FASHOLA AND COMPLETED BY AMBODE. SANWO OLU HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING.Dont get praised from others peoples work

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Bulletproofgt: 3:22am On Sep 05, 2019
In fact I dont know why government lie.@ OP please dont be here and publish untrue news
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 3:24am On Sep 05, 2019
propsvilla3:

You are correct there is one in Ikorodu started by Fashola abandoned by Ambode
Hope Sanwolu does something about it too

One of Ambode's cardinal sins and the reason why he did not return to Alahusa was deviation from the Lagos master plan and the projects he abandoned.

Apart from the housing estates, he abandoned major infrastructures like Lagos Badagry expressway and the Metro Rail.

They gave him money to start the 4th Mainland bridge, but he abandoned that too.

Sanwo Olu will expose Ambode's sins by completing and commissioning all the projects Ambode denied Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by chukwuibuipob: 3:26am On Sep 05, 2019
sad angry undecided
Mynd44:

These estates were started by the Fashola government and Ambode abandoned them for years. There are more in Ikorodu, Sasha etc that he left to rot.

And people that don't know the dynamics of Lagos say Ambode was cheated or bullied.
He should stay where he is
undecided
Mynd44:

These estates were started by the Fashola government and Ambode abandoned them for years. There are more in Ikorodu, Sasha etc that he left to rot.

And people that don't know the dynamics of Lagos say Ambode was cheated or bullied.
He should stay where he is
young man, pls, say what u knw.Shasha own has been occupied since wen? fashola completed igando 100% b4 he left.Truth be told, Ambode tried but wastw disposal, potholes and Tinubu are just his 3 problem/cost his ouster. We are watching Sanwo Olu sha
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 3:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Dantedasz:

Ambode completed that Igando Estate before he left office.
Sanwo Olu is being economical with truth.

Bulletproofgt:
In fact I dont know why government lie.@ OP please dont be here and publish untrue news

Why are you people so bitter and upset? Ambode himself admitted that he did not finish the project so why are you people foaming at the mouth with your ridiculous lies?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by chukwuibuipob: 3:28am On Sep 05, 2019
sexiestharam:
This estate has been completed since five years ago. I have no idea what completion the Governor is talking about. He just wants to act like he commissioned something in 100 days. He should look at Seyi Makinde and what he has achieved with the same number of days.
God bless u.Mynd44 U are on ur own.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by chukwuibuipob: 3:33am On Sep 05, 2019
angry angry
plaindealer:

One of Ambode's cardinal sins and the reason why he did not return to Alahusa was deviation from the Lagos master plan and the projects he abandoned.

Apart from the housing estates, he abandoned major infrastructures like Lagos Badagry expressway and the Metro Rail.

They gave him money to start the 4th Mainland bridge, but he abandoned that too.

Sanwo Olu will expose Ambode's sins by completing and commissioning all the projects Ambode denied Lagosians.

plaindealer:

wic useless master plan/project he abandoned? Fasola completed dat igando Estate 101% .Ambo undoing was the psp, crater/potholes here and there and Tinubu factor.I give him 65% mark whicb of cos is B

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by chukwuibuipob: 3:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Validated:

God bless U
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Dantedasz(m): 3:40am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

Why are you people so bitter and upset? Ambode himself admitted that he did not finish the project so why are you people foaming at the mouth with your ridiculous lies?

Please learn to be civil.
I drove past that road where that Estate is located constant for years.
That estate had been completed.
I have no interest in Lagos politics but the truth must be told. That estate was completed ages ago. I have nothing against Sanwo Olu launching it but he should be honest. That estate was NOT completed in 100 days. It had been completed a long time ago!

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 3:41am On Sep 05, 2019
GOV. FASHOLA INSPECTS ONGOING CONSTRUCTION OF LAGOS HOMS IGANDO AS PART OF STATEWIDE PROJECT TOUR

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1566065_img_759418672739192_jpeg_jpeg9105bc6224950699e72ef359f4013807

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1566066_img_759428335122831_jpeg_jpeg6cb0994841799fd7ace133db0be53443

During an inspection tour by the Governor with members of the State Executive Council as part of a Statewide Project Inspection Tour

http://encomium.ng/gov-fashola-inspects-ongoing-construction-of-lagos-homs-igando-as-part-of-statewide-project-tour/

This is Fashola inspecting the practically completed project back in 2014, obviously, it should have been wrapped up and commissioned in 2015, but Ambode abandoned it for 4 years.

Wickedness and vindictiveness don't go hand in hand with progress and development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by ScotMisile: 3:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Bulletproofgt:
Point of Correction @sanwoolu did not complete this project.I live near this area close to ogando idps and this was done by @FASHOLA AND COMPLETED BY AMBODE. SANWO OLU HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING.Dont get praised from others peoples work

Pls, where is Igando? The one at ibeju lekki or the one at ikotun environs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Tribute To Prophet TB Joshua / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.