Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando (42097 Views)

Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo) / 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 3:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Dantedasz:

Please learn to be civil.
I drove past that road where that Estate is located constant for years.
That estate had been completed.
I have no interest in Lagos politics but the truth must be told. That estate was completed ages ago. I have nothing against Sanwo Olu launching it but he should be honest. That estate was NOT completed in 100 days. It had been completed a long time ago!

I just posted pictures of Fashola inspecting the project in 2014, it was practically completed so why didn't Ambode commission the project in 2015 or 2016 or 2017 or 2018 or even 2019?

It wasn't meant to be commissioned, Ambode abandoned and forgot about the project.

Btw, learn to stope lying. The number uncivil act is telling lies. You lying was very uncivil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by chukwuibuipob: 3:56am On Sep 05, 2019
cool smiley grin
Bulletproofgt:
Point of Correction @sanwoolu did not complete this project.I live near this area close to ogando idps and this was done by @FASHOLA AND COMPLETED BY AMBODE. SANWO OLU HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING.Dont get praised from others peoples work
grin.Dnt mind those confused pipu wey dey praise Sanwo olu from their Alagbole, ifo,, oju ore.Even we wey dey island knw beta.Dis Sanwo Olu, I doubt if Lagosian go reelect him
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Dantedasz(m): 4:00am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

I just posted pictures of Fashola inspecting the project in 2014, it was practically completed so why didn't Ambode commission the project in 2015 or 2016 or 2017 or 2018 or even 2019?

It wasn't meant to be commissioned, Ambode abandoned and forgot about the project.

Btw, learn to stope lying. The number uncivil act is telling lies. You lying was very uncivil.

Look mate,this is my last response to you.
I repeat when I was working in Lagos,I drove past that estate to my office at the airport EVERYDAY.
That estate had been completed ages ago.
I repeat Sanwo Olu did NOT complete that estate at Igando in 100 days!

That estate had been completed ages ago!
I have left Lagos for three years now on transfer and I repeat that estate had been completed more than three years ago!
Sanwo Olu should not try to reap what he did not sow.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Ambode spent 4 years in office, but he did not commission 1 housing project, even though Fashola commissioned many housing pprojects in his first term.

Ambode spent 4 years in Ofice, but he did not commission 1 waterworks, but Fashola commissioned 15 waterworks.

Ambode commissioned 5 power plants, but Ambode did not commission 1 power plant.

Fashola built 4 hospitals and 11 mother and child centers, but Ambode did not commission any hospital

Fashola built 30 skills centers, but Ambode did not build 1

Fashola built many schools, but Ambode did not build 1 single classroom.

Fashola built asphalt plant, Ambode did not build any asphalt plant.

Fashola built road pavement making factory to build roads, Ambode did not build any.

Fashola built modern markets like Tejuosho, Oyingbo, Balogun, but Ambode did not build 1.

Fashola built public buildings including the largest court in Nigeria, but Ambode did not build one.

...but Ambode bult and commissioned uncompleted motor parks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:09am On Sep 05, 2019
Dantedasz:

Look mate,this is my last response to you.
I repeat when I was working in Lagos,I drove past that estate to my office at the airport EVERYDAY.
That estate had been completed ages ago.
I repeat Sanwo Olu did NOT complete that estate at Igando in 100 days!

That estate had been completed ages ago!
I have left Lagos for three years now on transfer and I repeat that estate had been completed more than three years ago!
Sanwo Olu should not try to reap what he did not sow.

Sanwo Olu visited the site 3 times and gave the order to finish the projects within 100 days and they did,

Going by the pictures I posted with Fashola inspecting the practically completed in 2014, why didn't Ambode commission the project in 2015 or 2016 or 2017 or 2018 or 2019.

Please answer my question.

Btw, Sanwo deserves a lot of credit for commissioning the project for Lagosians to enjoy and benefit from.

It's ridiculous and absurd to give credit to Ambode who denied Lagosians this wonderful project for 4 years and he not only denied Lagosians, he denied the state critical income/IGR from this very estate.

It was a disservice, but people like you won't understand, it's beyond you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by duduade: 4:17am On Sep 05, 2019
sexiestharam:
This estate has been completed since five years ago. I have no idea what completion the Governor is talking about. He just wants to act like he commissioned something in 100 days. He should look at Seyi Makinde and what he has achieved with the same number of days.

Completed and shared amongst themselves
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:19am On Sep 05, 2019

From Fashola's 1st term in office.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:19am On Sep 05, 2019

From Fashola's 1st term in office.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:21am On Sep 05, 2019

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by ddeola: 4:21am On Sep 05, 2019
He's taking another man's glory. NoNigerian government can do this in 5 months. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:22am On Sep 05, 2019

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Biodun556(m): 4:25am On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=CapitalHYC post=81930689]Sounds great though ... but let us all reason this, it's so impossible for Sanwolu to complete 492 flats in 100 days... He should atleast give little credit to Ambode too.. he only mentioned Fashola.. God bless Nigeria.. God bless Us[/quote

It was built by Fashola long time ago]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:25am On Sep 05, 2019
All in Fashola's 1st term in office.

...but Ambide did not commission 1 single apartment while in office, he even abandoned the ones he met on the ground.

The man was just too evil.

Thank God Lagos state is back on track.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Cutehector(m): 4:26am On Sep 05, 2019
If it was in imo state, the present governor would have demolished the houses and said the past governor stole the money.

Igbo leaders don't have continuity and progress to offer Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Biodun556:
It was built by Fashola long time ago

Let them rant, they don't know anything beyond lies and hatred.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Cutehector:
If it was in imo state, the present governor would have demolished the houses and said the past governor stole the money.

Igbo leaders don't have continuity and progress to offer Nigerians.

The kind of governors they love and praise.

To them, bad is good and good is bad.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by dpumppy(m): 4:31am On Sep 05, 2019
Thank you jare. As if we they know what they are saying. Ose!

sexiestharam:
This estate has been completed since five years ago. I have no idea what completion the Governor is talking about. He just wants to act like he commissioned something in 100 days. He should look at Seyi Makinde and what he has achieved with the same number of days.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by darocha1: 4:35am On Sep 05, 2019
sexiestharam:

No sir. The exterior was given facelift. Sanwo was the one who ensured it was duly completed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by crazygod(m): 4:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Ghostlord:

Lies ....don't believe everything you read .. this project was completed by ambode ..I live around this axis .
Thank u very much. As much as I dislike Ambode, this project was completed by him since last year, even two years ago. This na my area. People just believe what they read without making verification

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:38am On Sep 05, 2019
darocha1:

No sir. The exterior was given facelift. Sanwo was the one who ensured it was duly completed

Well said.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by crazygod(m): 4:40am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:
All in Fashola's 1st term in office.

...but Ambide did not commission 1 single apartment while in office, he even abandoned the ones he met on the ground.

The man was just too evil.

Thank God Lagos state is back on track.
Yea. Back in track with Agbero having a field day. The roads are worse than before. No maintenance. I expected that this governor would even start with repairing of roads. This guy seems to be a media governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:42am On Sep 05, 2019
crazygod:

Thank u very much. As much as I dislike Ambode, this project was completed by him since last year, even two years ago. This na my area. People just believe what they read without making verification

GOV. FASHOLA INSPECTS ONGOING CONSTRUCTION OF LAGOS HOMS IGANDO AS PART OF STATEWIDE PROJECT TOUR

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1566065_img_759418672739192_jpeg_jpeg9105bc6224950699e72ef359f4013807

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1566066_img_759428335122831_jpeg_jpeg6cb0994841799fd7ace133db0be53443

During an inspection tour by the Governor with members of the State Executive Council as part of a Statewide Project Inspection Tour

http://encomium.ng/gov-fashola-inspects-ongoing-construction-of-lagos-homs-igando-as-part-of-statewide-project-tour/

This is the estate in 2015, practically completed by Fashola, so please tell us what Amode did in 4 years and why he still couldn't commission the estate.

Stop lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Venerable612(m): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Mynd44:

These estates were started by the Fashola government and Ambode abandoned them for years. There are more in Ikorodu, Sasha etc that he left to rot.

And people that don't know the dynamics of Lagos say Ambode was cheated or bullied.
He should stay where he is

That’s A HUGE LIE.

I know this Estate very well. AMBODE DID ALL THE MAJOR WORKS on this construction. It was 90% complete.

Still saw it during my visit the last time long before This Guy was voted.

He is playing dirty politics with these LIES
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Venerable612(m): 4:44am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

This is the estate in 2015, practically completed by Fashola, so please tell us what Amode did in 4 years and why he still couldn't commission the estate.

Stop lying.

Actually this Project was completed by AMBODE. I know that for A Fact! Fashola did only about some sections.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:47am On Sep 05, 2019
crazygod:

Yea. Back in track with Agbero having a field day. The roads are worse than before. No maintenance. I expected that this governor would even start with repairing of roads. This guy seems to be a media governor

Shows how much you people know about Lagos state? Even blind people noticed how they bombarded the streets of Lagos with repairs, but you won't know since you are posting from your village.

Find and rush the nearest kerosene sharing center by your governor in your village abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:49am On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
Venerable612:

Actually this Project was completed by AMBODE. I know that for A Fact! Fashola did only about some sections.
[/s]

Abeg go away with your silly ipob llies..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Leemekzy: 4:50am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:
Another housing estate useless Ambode abandoned for 4 years.

Lagos state is back on track.

Eko o ni baje o.
i live close to the estate. ambode was the one that completed the estate not sanwo olu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Venerable612:

That’s A HUGE LIE.

I know this Estate very well. AMBODE DID ALL THE MAJOR WORKS on this construction. It was 90% complete.

Still saw it during my visit the last time long before This Guy was voted.

He is playing dirty politics with these LIES

GOV. FASHOLA INSPECTS ONGOING CONSTRUCTION OF LAGOS HOMS IGANDO AS PART OF STATEWIDE PROJECT TOUR

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1566065_img_759418672739192_jpeg_jpeg9105bc6224950699e72ef359f4013807

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1566066_img_759428335122831_jpeg_jpeg6cb0994841799fd7ace133db0be53443

During an inspection tour by the Governor with members of the State Executive Council as part of a Statewide Project Inspection Tour

http://encomium.ng/gov-fashola-inspects-ongoing-construction-of-lagos-homs-igando-as-part-of-statewide-project-tour/

This is proof that Fashola completed the project in 2015.

Show us your own proof that Ambode did more than what Fashola did in the above pictures,

Show us your proof.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Venerable612(m): 4:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Validated:

I passed that estate for two years. It was already completed as fsr back as 2016. I even made enquiry on purchase but was told government was perfecting somethings. Nothing was added by SanwuOlu. Ambode was stupid if he did mot want to commission it before leaving office just because Fashola started it.

Finally, someone is saying the truth.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:52am On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
Leemekzy:
i live close to the estate. ambode was the one that completed the estate not sanwo olu.
[/s]

You people fit win the lying Olympics..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Leemekzy: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

shut up. i live behind the estate. ambode was the one that completed the estate and not sanwo olu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Tribute To Prophet TB Joshua / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.