Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando (42095 Views)

Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo) / 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Venerable612(m): 4:54am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

This is proof that Fashola completed the project in 2015.

Show us your own proof that Ambode did more than what Fashola did in the above pictures,

Show us your proof.

The estate in question is actually huge. I recall my dad telling me before it was a proposed NYSC site or something, before it was converted.

I have no doubt Fashola did the major works on this site - and very thankful too.

Buh this project was completed as far back as Ambode’s regime.

THIS GUY CALLED SANWO - is making it look like he completed what already was largely finished! He should at least have acknowledged the past two Administrations.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 4:55am On Sep 05, 2019
I bet the next liar will say I live next door to this estate and I saw Ambode carrying shovel and wheelbarrow as proof that he completed what was completed before Ambode enter offfice.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Venerable612(m): 4:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Ghostlord:

Lies ....don't believe everything you read .. this project was completed by ambode ..I live around this axis .

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Venerable612(m): 4:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Bulletproofgt:
Point of Correction @sanwoolu did not complete this project.I live near this area close to ogando idps and this was done by @FASHOLA AND COMPLETED BY AMBODE. SANWO OLU HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING.Dont get praised from others peoples work

God bless you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Leemekzy: 5:00am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You people fit win the lying Olympics..

grin grin
i am not paid like u to lie. i have simple question for u. if u say am lying how can sanwo olu build 492 flat in 100 dayr? btw me and u who is the liar?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Venerable612(m): 5:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Dantedasz:

Please learn to be civil.
I drove past that road where that Estate is located constant for years.
That estate had been completed.
I have no interest in Lagos politics but the truth must be told. That estate was completed ages ago. I have nothing against Sanwo Olu launching it but he should be honest. That estate was NOT completed in 100 days. It had been completed a long time ago!

God bless you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Venerable612:

The estate in question is actually huge. I recall my dad telling me before it was a proposed NYSC site or something, before it was converted.

I have no doubt Fashola did the major works on this site - and very thankful too.

Buh this project was completed as far back as Ambode’s regime.

THIS GUY CALLED SANWO - is making it look like he completed what already finished! He should at least have acknowledged the past two Administrations.

I've shown you the pictures of Fashola inspecting the project in 2014 and it was practically completed, it's just silly trying to convince us that Ambode did anything here, even Ambode himself admitted that he did not complete the project so why are you people lying and putting your lies inside Ambiode's mouth?

You people need to stop with this silliness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by renewable1(m): 5:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Cool

Tired of running your generating sets because of the cost of fuel, maintenance and noise?

We have a unique solar package that can suit all your entertainment gadgets daily for minimum 15hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:05am On Sep 05, 2019
Leemekzy:
i am not paid like u to lie. i have simple question for u. if u say am lying how can sanwo olu build 492 flat in 100 dayr? btw me and u who is the liar?

So, you are troubled because it is impossible for Sanwo Olu commissioned a project that Fashola practically completed in 2014, but you are at the same time not concerned that Ambode spent 4 years in office and still couldn't complete the same project that Fashola built and even painted, meaning completed?

Your argument is comedic and absurd. You people reason upside down.

Btw, who is paying you to lie on the internet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by agarawu23(m): 5:07am On Sep 05, 2019
Kpilo101:
The work of our formal gov. Akin Ambode. God bless you for opening lagos. Next president loading...2023....
you must be in kenya grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:08am On Sep 05, 2019
Lagos to complete Igando housing scheme in six months

Published May 17, 2019

The Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, on Thursday said housing schemes in the Igando, Sangotedo and other areas of the state would be ready in six months

He said the 492-unit project in Igando was at the final stages of completion and would be inaugurated by his successor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

https://punchng.com/lagos-to-complete-igando-housing-scheme-in-six-months/

Here's Ambide himself admitting that he did not complete the project so why are these liars forcing their lies inside Ambode's mouth?

Do you people know more than the same Ambode you are defending with your lies?

Amode did not lie or make excuse so why are you lying on his behalf?

Den don take lies swear for you people for real..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:09am On Sep 05, 2019
agarawu23:
you must be in kenya grin

He's high on crack.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Funny enough, we are about to start witnessing completed abandoned projects all over Lagos state and some people go cry, wail and lie endlessly.

Thank God Lagos is back on .

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Venerable612(m): 5:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Leemekzy:
shut up. i live behind the estate. ambode was the one that completed the estate and not sanwo olu.

Don’t mind him.

He has been paid to Propagate lies here.

I have no political interest in Lagos... But it is bad politics to take other people’s glory.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by cydophobia(m): 5:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Thank you boss.

plaindealer:
Ambode spent 4 years in office, but he did not commission 1 housing project, even though Fashola commissioned many housing pprojects in his first term.

Ambode spent 4 years in Ofice, but he did not commission 1 waterworks, but Fashola commissioned 15 waterworks.

Ambode commissioned 5 power plants, but Ambode did not commission 1 power plant.

Fashola built 4 hospitals and 11 mother and child centers, but Ambode did not commission any hospital

Fashola built 30 skills centers, but Ambode did not build 1

Fashola built many schools, but Ambode did not build 1 single classroom.

Fashola built asphalt plant, Ambode did not build any asphalt plant.

Fashola built road pavement making factory to build roads, Ambode did not build any.

Fashola built modern markets like Tejuosho, Oyingbo, Balogun, but Ambode did not build 1.

Fashola built public buildings including the largest court in Nigeria, but Ambode did not build one.

...but Ambode bult and commissioned uncompleted motor parks.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by Venerable612(m): 5:16am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Abeg go away with your silly ipob llies..

Bro I am no IPOB... Buh it doesn’t even matter what I am, Cos we are all Nigerians.

It’s obvious you have been paid to propagate lies here.

The number of things Ambode achieved in 4 years - let’s hope your SANWO OLU matches that, with his god-father on his throat.

He should take a cue from Seyi Makinde - on what Governance truly is. Not berating past administrations.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by deenee: 5:17am On Sep 05, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Sounds great though ... but let us all reason this, it's so impossible for Sanwolu to complete 492 flats in 100 days... He should atleast give little credit to Ambode too.. he only mentioned Fashola.. God bless Nigeria.. God bless Us

Fashola started it ambode abandoned it sanwo-olu completed it

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Venerable612:

Don’t mind him.

He has been paid to Propagate lies here.

I have no political interest in Lagos... But it is bad politics to take other people’s glory.

Lagos to complete Igando housing scheme in six months

Published May 17, 2019

The Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, on Thursday said housing schemes in the Igando, Sangotedo and other areas of the state would be ready in six months

He said the 492-unit project in Igando was at the final stages of completion and would be inaugurated by his successor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

https://punchng.com/lagos-to-complete-igando-housing-scheme-in-six-months/

Ambode said he did not complete the project, but you said he did, so who is the liar?

They must be paying you to lie, even to lie against Ambode himself.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:19am On Sep 05, 2019
Venerable612:

Bro I am no IPOB... Buh it doesn’t even matter what I am, Cos we are all Nigerians.

The number of things Ambode achieved in 4 years - let’s hope your SANWO OLU matches that, with his god-father on his throat.

List what Ambode achieved apart from bad roads, flyover and uncompleted motorparks.

Abeg list them and I'll show you what his predecessor achieved in 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by mfm04622: 5:23am On Sep 05, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Sounds great though ... but let us all reason this, it's so impossible for Sanwolu to complete 492 flats in 100 days... He should atleast give little credit to Ambode too.. he only mentioned Fashola.. God bless Nigeria.. God bless Us

Didn't you read where it was said Ambode abandoned the project for 4 years? Ambode abandoned most of the projects Fashola left. So he deserves no credit!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:23am On Sep 05, 2019
deenee:
Fashola started it ambode abandoned it sanwo-olu completed it

Simple.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by crazygod(m): 5:25am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

Shows how much you people know about Lagos state? Even blind people noticed how they bombarded the streets of Lagos with repairs, but you won't know since you are posting from your village.

Find and rush the nearest kerosene sharing center by your governor in your village abeg.
I am not trading words with u. Get a car and drive from Iju through agege, iyana ipaja, egbeda and iyana iba before spewing rubbish.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by mfm04622: 5:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Venerable612:

He should take a cue from Seyi Makinde - on what Governance truly is. Not berating past administrations.

List the things he achieved in Lagos ooo! Please do not include uncompleted projects he commissioned when he was leaving!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:28am On Sep 05, 2019
crazygod:

I am not trading words with u. Get a car and drive from Iju through agege, iyana ipaja, egbeda and iyana iba before spewing rubbish.

This is what liars like you do, you make silly claims, but when they as you to show proof, you srat throwing tantrums and deflecting.

So, you mean you can not list Ambode's achievement's The same Ambode that you love so much and defend so much?

See, you people are not Lagosians, you just love to hate and spew rubbish.

See your life..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:30am On Sep 05, 2019
mfm04622:

List the things he achieved in Lagos ooo! Please do not include incompleted projects he commissioned when he was leaving!

I'm 100% sure he can not and won't list anything.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by crazygod(m): 5:33am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

his is what liars like you do, you make silly claims, but when they as you to show proof, you srat throwing tantrums and deflecting.

So, you mean you can not list Ambode's achievement's The same Ambode that you love so much and defend so much?

See, you people are not Lagosians, you just love to hate and spew rubbish.

See your life..
What are u on about exactly? Somebody mentioned my post and I simply advised him on what to do. Just so u know, I'm not an Ambode apologist. I disliked the guys government especially when he increased tax for no reason. But when u guys start giving this new governor underserved praise, that's where the problem starts. Just as how they did for Ambode when he first started. Word of advise. When u are arguing with someone on a faceless forum, try and employ decorum.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by D1zion: 5:41am On Sep 05, 2019
No that's not right way to put this.they should say Sanwo Olu completed the that Ambode started, they made it look like he started it himself from the foundation.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:42am On Sep 05, 2019
crazygod:

What are u on about exactly? Somebody mentioned my post and I simply advised him on what to do. Just so u know, I'm not an Ambode apologist. I disliked the guys government especially when he increased tax for no reason. But when u guys start giving this new governor underserved praise, that's where the problem starts. Just as how they did for Ambode when he first started. Word of advise. When u are arguing with someone on a faceless forum, try and employ decorum.

crazygod:

Yea. Back in track with Agbero having a field day. The roads are worse than before. No maintenance. I expected that this governor would even start with repairing of roads. This guy seems to be a media governor

The above rubbish is what you quoted me with so who is the agbero? You are lucky I didn't call you names.

Now, if ou are going to negate other people's achievements, be ready to list and show yours.

Now, show us Ambode's achievements or remain quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by madone: 5:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Kpilo101:

Why will i believe you? Ambo did those housing job
u won't believe cos u are blind folded by sentiment
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by crazygod(m): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

The above rubbish is what you quoted me with so who is the agbero? You are lucky I didn't call you names.

Now, if ou are going to negate other people's achievements, be ready to list and show yours.

Now, show us Ambode's achievements or remain quiet.
Go to local govt all around the state and see cases of agbero employed by this govt unlawfully collecting 25k fine for so called traffic offences that are not even in the traffic laws. This guys where not around in the last government. I know this cos it happened to me. I came across a lady recently on Facebook who complained about the same problem. All this is happening just less than a year of this sanwo olu's govt. And I repeat, so that it will sink in. I don't care about Ambode. I've never been a fan and I won't be. Pls try and comprehend word for word what I just posted. Cheers
Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2019
crazygod:

So, you want us to praise the incompetent, lazy, vindictive and mean spirited governor who denied the people of Lagos state this wonderful estate and its benefits including the IGR the state lost and discount the Sanwo Olu who's just returned to Lagosians the results of theor hard work and money that was abandoned and taken away fro them for 4 years?

Why do Nigerians praise and support the same people that did them wrong? why?
Why do you people think we all must thing upside down like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by plaindealer: 5:49am On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
crazygod:

Go to local govt all around the state and see cases of agbero employed by this govt unlawfully collecting 25k fine for so called traffic offences that are not even in the traffic laws. This guys where not around in the last government. I know this cos it happened to me. I came across a lady recently on Facebook who complained about the same problem. All this is happening just less than a year of this sanwo olu's govt. And I repeat, so that it will sink in. I don't care about Ambode. I've never been a fan and I won't be. Pls try and comprehend word for word what I just posted. Cheers
[/s]

Now you are boring me.

Next..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Tribute To Prophet TB Joshua / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.