Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again (17652 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by Authoreety: 2:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Let her supporters also boycott twitter grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by picoba(m): 2:47am On Sep 05, 2019
scaramucci:
With all that is happening in this country and Nigerians in South Africa, some people still had sex today and some are even having sex right now. People are heartless sha.

Some are planning on how to loot Nigeria treasury Now . Wickedness leaves inside human being.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 05, 2019
There ways

If you need working and activated Wechat account, please pm
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by ThaiMassage: 3:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Earthquake1:
Multiple accounts are reporting her tweets

Some Buhari urchins want to deal with her

1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by Debaiz: 4:48am On Sep 05, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Buharist and non Buharists are kidnapped together
Get some sense

What has this got to do with twitter suspension.

I believe someone has kidnapped your sense.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by d33types: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2019
Debaiz:
She’s a fraud and a liar.

Her lies are being bursted everyday on twitter.

With her claim to multiple degrees from different institutions at the same time.

She once claimed the studies medicine at ABU but she can’t claim to be a doctor. One of the students at the time she claimed has come out to ask for her academic colleagues but she’s remained silent.

She also has multiple names on her certificates(her words not mine)

vedaxcool:

She studied medicine in ABU and graduated a degree in Microbiology in BUK, she is Dr. Aisha Yusufu consultant Liarcologist at National Hospital grin grin

You are the liar. She said she gained admission to study medicine in ABU from direct entry but had to switch to microbiology in BUK due to a year long strike. So she didn't complete the medical degree. She said this in 2014 on twitter

On the name issue, she was explaining why Mohammed and Muhammadu can mean the same thing in the North

You want to twist narratives to favour your agenda and will not succeed

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by starbright4real(m): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by kareemkamil(m): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Aishat Yusu, Atiku loyalist
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by kareemkamil(m): 6:24am On Sep 05, 2019
starbright4real:
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108

Please call me 08051689892
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by LORDKing001: 6:39am On Sep 05, 2019
ladyF:
I don’t know who can save us like this!!! cry

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin
Where are you working now? Its been a while
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by ledamaster(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Debaiz:
She’s a fraud and a liar.

Her lies are being bursted everyday on twitter.

With her claim to multiple degrees from different institutions at the same time.

She once claimed the studies medicine at ABU but she can’t claim to be a doctor. One of the students at the time she claimed has come out to ask for her academic colleagues but she’s remained silent.

She also has multiple names on her certificates(her words not mine)

please where is Buhari claimed US defence school certificate and his secondary certs? Supporting rubbish as always.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by excellence28: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2019
visijo:
*��ssəuıssnq ɹnoʎ puıw puɐ ʞɔɐq əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ʍou 'noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ pəuɹnʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ*

I didn’t have to turn mine upside down! tongue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by OBAGADAFFI: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

If multiple accounts report your account, your account will be temporarily suspended

Those multiple accounts are Buharist

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by Follybanty: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Aisha is a big fraud. Serves her right.

why do people talk like them don't have sense.some one is speaking for the well been of Nigeria you are here criticize her it stend of you criticize the bad government you are here criticize who is speaking for your better tomorrow
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by akdjr(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2019
I remember mine being suspended when FFK reported me to then just because I remind him of what he said about Jonathan administration and how Buhari is the best candidate that can transform this country yet Jonathan went ahead to commit the biggest mistake ever to make him.his campaign DG.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by ajagidiagbo1(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2019
No, but just because your low life doesn't know Twitter has rules and regulations and it's not own by Buhari(your father's nightmare).
VirginSearcher:
Just because she criticizes the dullard angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by Compatriot60: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by marv1: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2019
vedaxcool:

She studied medicine in ABU and graduated a degree in Microbiology in BUK, she is Dr. Aisha Yusufu consultant Liarcologist at National Hospital grin grin

Oh my God. I almost believed you until the last sentence.

You must have a degree in comic arts from University of Funnyfornia

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by marv1: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2019
vedaxcool:

Oh my God. I almost believed you until the last sentence.

You must have a degree in comic arts from University of Funnyfornia.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by ladyF(f): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
LORDKing001:

Where are you working now? Its been a while

Happy new year.

I’m employed at LadyF Exchange. Do you have bitcoin for sale? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by LORDKing001: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
ladyF:

Happy new year.

I’m employed at LadyF Exchange. Do you have bitcoin for sale? cheesy
I have for sale. 0.0045btc

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by ladyF(f): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
LORDKing001:

I have for sale. 0.0045btc
Hi.

You on WhatsApp ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by LORDKing001: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2019
ladyF:

Hi.

You on WhatsApp ?
Yes
Re: Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again by ladyF(f): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
LORDKing001:

Yes

Please WhatsApp me. 07010104835

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members / Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.