Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA (43032 Views)

Xenophobia: Davido Reacts To Attacks In South Africa / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Ify05: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Popular Rap Legend, M.I. Abaga has officially apologized to Nigerians and his followers for his tweets that insinuated support of South African Rapper, AKA, who was apparently, insensitive to the plight of Nigerians in the wake of the recent attacks.

In his words, MI Abaga tweeted, ‘to everyone I offended yesterday I apologise.. It is always the right time for healing. I hope we can begin to listen to each other and discuss real lasting solutions. I know I will’.

I have been insulted and threatened so much. And though a part of me wanted to turn to anger. I know that it was a test for me to lead with love. We have to see past our hurt into our hearts and fight hatred with love.

Last, I pray that we will all have someone that will speak the truth on our behalf in spite of the repercussions. If I did so in error God will judge. But courage is being able to say no when everyone else says yes.. no matter the personal cost.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/insulted-threatened-much-mi-apologizes-supporting-aka/

23 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by tpiander: 12:25am On Sep 05, 2019
I don't know who MI is (no bio was included), but it seems to me the threateners' grouse with the AKA rapper is because he told a fellow rapper not to wish he were Nigerian but to be proud of his own country.

Now, what I don't understand is this: do Nigerians in that demographic ( I mean the audiences) really assume other countries also like to migrate and collect several countries' nationalities like us?

What exactly were they offended about? Perhaps I don't get it.

Although I do know most Nigerians here on nairaland, have a problem correcting their peers who post such nonsense topics it makes you question their sanity.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 05, 2019
MI did nothing wrong.

AKA was never hateful in his statements. He was on his own minding his business. This all started with Ycee calling him out.

A lot of Nigerians are just fools with herd mentality.

They decided to channel all their anger at the guy, not at their government.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Ycee has come on social media to apologize for his earlier utterances. The rest of the celebrities dt jumped on the train aka, vector, iceprince, burnaboy, have all gone quiet OR preaching unity, now dt theyve seen how hate & death threats are increasing on their pages.

The anger everyone feels is right but these guys should channel the anger at the government. Not by inciting more pointless hate among the two countries, dt would get more pple killed. They can get real things done if they want to. Buhari and all his men should be the ones being dragged on social media by all these influencers and their million followers. Those guys are not feeling any heat & theyre the only ones who can make a change.

9 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Gadafii: 4:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Stevecovey:
MI did nothing wrong.

AKA was never hateful in his statements. He was on his own minding his business. This all started with Ycee calling him out.

see brother wey mumu

AKA was not hateful when he tweeted that SA should have lost to Egypt instyof NIGERIA, during CAF...

Are u okay at all,they all harbor this hatred and envy towards nigeria and Nigerians

AKA had better stay away from where nigeriand are found in numbers, because the albino don sheeet for church,ND he go use his hands pack am

152 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 05, 2019
Gadafii:
see brother wey mumu

AKA was not hateful when he tweeted that SA should have lost to Egypt instyof NIGERIA, during CAF...

Are u okay at all,they all harbor this hatred and envy towards nigeria and Nigerians

AKA had better stay away from where nigeriand are found in numbers, because the albino don sheeet for church,ND he go use his hands pack am
E go use him hand pack am, and then dem go pack 20 more of our brothers. Issa Simple sturvz.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by AuroraB(f): 4:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Gadafii:
see brother wey mumu

Please, don't mind the dunce. Asslickers will surely arise to do what they are known for grin cheesy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:48am On Sep 05, 2019
We're taking him seriously because he's an half-caste bloke.....he would av long been ignored if he were a typical black lazy ass southie.....trust Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by omoiyalayi(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2019
With all dis goin on...........

Someone is having s*x right now despite all problem we are facing in this country, they are even adding styles, shameless ppl are heartless

10 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Bossontop(m): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2019
undecided
Shatap dia.........shebi u bin no wan get sense nii
Mtcheeww

17 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Gadafii: 6:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Stevecovey:

E go use him hand pack am, and dem go pack 20 more of ur brothers. Issa Simple sturvz.
Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by puredigital(f): 7:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Truthbites: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2019
I beg shift go corner, when I get ur time, I go respond

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2019
grin
Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by BabyApple(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by landforeast(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Ok[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Better for him.... Person wey no know his left from his right will surely be dragged by the wind to anywhere it likes.

The earlier the better for him.. He is just looking for cheap love from South Africans but he went about it the wrong way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by adarayz(f): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Africa’s leading industrialist and businessman, Aliko Dangote, has broken his silence on xenophobic attacks in South Africa and reprisal attacks by Nigerians.

Dangote on Wednesday joined Nigerians in suing for peace among themselves while kicking against reprisal attacks in the country.

READ FULL STORY BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW

http://eunsetee.com/3F6k
Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by landforeast(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2019
ok
Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by momodub: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Chairman mi
Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2019
No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road.....
TURN BACK!
...............Chinese Proverb.

Apologies accepted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by WalkerMichael(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2019
You would hate yourself if Nigerians decide to collectively turn their back on you..

Murfvcking Id!ot (M.I)

7 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Josh44s(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by saheedbadmus(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2019
medicine after death

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Josh44s:
Idiot!
Shut Up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Teejayphillip(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Yen yen yen!

U better carry ur bag and baggage’s go meet AKA for southy or else nah to dey knock dat ur head wey no wan correct.

Every short man I know dey get sense but ur own is way too shallow grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Stevecovey:
MI did nothing wrong.

Wow! shocked
You got one 'like' from us Stevo! wink

Sommydisaster:
Sacarsm in this highest level grin grin
Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics
Unfortunately, this ain't sarcasm.
The poster said the truth and we agreed.
Stop thinking you know what is on people's mind Sommy.
All the best in your electronics biz!
Ok bye!
Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by itsme01: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2019
cool

Fulani must go!!!, fulani must go!!! all fulani are terrorist!!!, muslims must go!!, demolish their mosque!! now that its nyamuriii must go in south africa they have been speaking big big grammar like xenophobia

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA by Evaromantik(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Nobi craze dey worry you?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe, Her Ample Curves And Her Son Step Out In Style (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer / May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.